Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Immediate help plz!~!!!!!

Master Bator

Don Juan
Reaction score
added: i just turned 17, she's 16 in january

Hey, I'm really feelin it for my girl....like, mushy and all that ****....i've played her to the point where i dont have to intentionally do anything but be myself, i can gauge that myself....but i may have gone a little overboard with it earlier, and then blah blah, i was gunna write her an email explainin sumthin i said, cuz she was goin to bed......

now i gots to write an email....i FEEL like writing my explaination on how i feel---> 'luv' ...not "LOVE" ...as in lets get married and have kids....but way more than "i like you"...or sumthin low like that, i really really do, i think bout her all the time, i always wanna be with her, things is just so great.

i dont know what im expecting from anyone here....i AM going to write her an email, guess im just lookin for advice on WHAT to write...i can't tell her i love her ....not because of any DJ junk...just because the way she feels about that stuff....we aint ur average couple...we have diff viewpoints than most peeps on alot of things, but we agree

I NEED HELP

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm looking over the text, and it still makes no sense.

You're on this board cause you're trying to turn your life around and become a DJ, right?

And yet you write stupid **** like that.
You shouldn't be writing any emotional bull**** to your broad. Period. Don't explain your actions. Make her wonder.

Why are you asking this ****?

...are you drunk?

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't

The whole idea, whatever it is, stinks WRONG all the way.
Don't do it, don't write her an email or anything. Take a shower, have a nice and refreshing sleep, take a walk in the cool park. Finally come back here, read some more stuff, the bible, the hall of fame. THEN if there's anything you wonder about, ask us.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should tell her to f*ck off and go to hell in a romantic way :cool:
You two are a different couple, aren't ya ?
:D

DJ junk = You should get banned for that!;)

Seriously, I think some people think this site is about "ancient magical occult techinques to mindcontrol and female domination"

:mad:

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh......

I know what your talkin about because I was once like you, BUT you must learn that falling in love with chicks is damn near impossible! Why you ask? Ask yourself, would I give my left leg just to keep her healthy? Would I still "love" her if she was blind and ugly? Would I still "love" her if she was obese? If you said no to any of these questions, than you arent in love.

Take my word for it, you arent in love but simply infatuated.

Do yourself and go read the DJ bible...

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen, this can ONLY PUSH HER AWAY. Instead of showing it in text, <not so romantic>, why don't you let her know with your language, arousal, kino, kisses, which would all be beneficial to the both of you.

Think if you were in her shoes, reading your letter:
I luv you. That's more than like. I like you a lot.
I mean, really, how smooth could this letter be. You know the first words out of her mouth will be, "Uhh O.....Kay...." And before you start acting all wierd and lovy, make SURE that she feels the same, or else it's like a chainsaw in your hands. She'll turn and run.