Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Imagining you're in a relationship

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi

This may sound pathetic, but I find that imagining that you're in a relationship or that you're girlfriend is beside you, might make you realize how you need to behave in an alpha way.

Yes, like I said, this looks like you're a 6 year old boy with imaginary friends. But perhaps this might work when you're in a stressful situation and you're feeling beta, it might make you act in a more 'natural' way (how contradictory this may sound).

Has anyone done this as well or tried it?

And a merry christmas to you all.

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My point of view is that the state you are describing is the darkest alley in the beta city.
Its like you need a female to behave in a certin way or have a whole mindset that might effect all of your life aspects because of a person who will probably start causing headache after a certin time.and what happens after you get a girl? Stop producing cause your life is complete?. Or worse...what will happen to this poor phella after she is gone?i think you know.
I belive that you should enjoy the women you are dating or gaming AT THE MOMENT of the date,just the reality you are in ATM,no fantasy sh1t about how you guys will live happy for ever and travel the world and such to get your dreams smashed the same night when she does not text back.

Paul_FR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi

This may sound pathetic, but I find that imagining that you're in a relationship or that you're girlfriend is beside you, might make you realize how you need to behave in an alpha way.

Yes, like I said, this looks like you're a 6 year old boy with imaginary friends. But perhaps this might work when you're in a stressful situation and you're feeling beta, it might make you act in a more 'natural' way (how contradictory this may sound).

First of all Merry Christmas to you.

Now I guess that alot of us have done this and spent our time daydreaming on what could happen in this or that situation. What would you say, what would you do at which propice moment and etc.

However, I totally disagree that this would help you act more natural. The more you focus on a precise situation, the more you will focus on the idealistic way you think things shoud happen and when it comes to reality you will not be natural at all and perhaps even be shell-shocked by the outcome if it isn't what you expected in your dreams...

I have done this, dreamed about unattainable 9-10s and been so hurt by the flake because I thought that I had done things so right.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Hi

Oh dear. Jesus ****ing Christ, you need to be bytch slapped kid. For your own good.

What you describe reveals a deep level of APPROVAL SEEKING behaviour towards the opposite sex. Even worse, your notion of masculinity is based on how you believe women would define masculinity. You're looking at what it means to be a man through female eyes.

Let me guess, raised by a single mother?

Either way, I can guarentee you have no strong, masculine male role models in your life.

Kid, you have a long road ahead of you.

Forget this alpha beta nonsense for now. Think more in terms of strong, confident masculinity.

You need to develop your deep masculinity for you and for your survival and success in this world. Not just for "getting a girlfriend ".

Bytches come and go kid. You are the constant.

Really you need to learn about men/masculinity first. Then view yourself in that context. Then learn about bytches.

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me guess, raised by a single mother?
My dad passed away when I was about 12 years old yes. Although I only became like this when I was 21 after a very hard breakup. I think my youth was quite 'ok', beside the absence of a father figure.

I will definitely not keep doing this as I realize this is very very pathetic and I know I have a very long way to go. I just don't know how to become this masculine. I'm quite muscular, have an exciting hobby, good job,... but inside I'm quite the introvert (although I don't get drained from social activities, I love them very much). I think I'm just shy and to concerned about others to be able to just say what I want to say...

I do hope to get some tips or books on how to become more of a man.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Kid,

No more mr nice guy
The way of men
Iron John (yes)
King, warrior, lover, magician

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first step is becoming confident with your sexuality. Confidently sexual men look at women boldly, not because it is a trick they read in DJ tips, but because they want women to know they are interested in them.

Confidently sexual men touch boldly. They don't spend their time thinking "I wonder if she wants me to kiss her now". They think "I want to kiss her" if they even think that much about it.

Being masculine is about going for what YOU want. Being confidently sexual is about acknowledging that you are a sexual being and that is nothing you need to hide (IMHO exactly the opposite).Be proud of it, flaunt it, woomen find it very sexy.

You will know you are getting there when you can look around a room and met the gaze of any woman there, no matter how hot.
When you can say to a woman on a first date "I want to f-ck the sh-t out of you right now"
When you can give orders in bed and are self-asured enough to be naked and jerking off in front of a woman without being self-conscious.

IMVHO