Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Imagine if you could instantly fix your life today!

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remeber hearing this from a friend a while back... but remember it sounding a lot more motivational from him... lol read and enjoy:

Imagine if you were at school when some crazy person just started shooting people and holding them up. you run and hide and are not sissy so you try to help others in need for what ever reason. after helping someone else you slip some water, yourself and fall making a sound, that draws the crazy persons attention to you. you stare him in the eye as he stares back at you. he approches you with his gun pointed at you, and asks 'are you happy with your life?' you start to realize all these things and your mind is racing back and forth and you are losing control, but you think about his question... are you happy with your life, as in, if he was to shoot me right now would i be left in regret of not doing some things or for that matter, many things that i wished i would have done? what would i have changed if i still had time?... if i could postpone this event for a later date... before this day of my end....and what would i do, so that i loved my life and myself? what have i done with it... what are things i could do right now that would change my self image in to something i loved completely?

Ok... so there were some lame parts at the beginin but think about the concept and the meaning of the story! I have had few of my friends say they wouldn't change anything.... I said i was fine with my life... what about you? later guys. **Peace**

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there are a gazillion ways for people to motivate themself to change. If this works for you, great if it doesnt there are plenty of other posts in the sea.(another lame anology but oh well)

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I figured it would be lame to most... but it helped my friend.. didn't help me, i just realized what i needed to do to fix shyt.:cool: