Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Imagine going to jail for being masculine

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a victim. He knew what he got himself into.
I don't think he really understood the consequences. A guy go into that thinking he got the bad female, the good sex but he think he might be able to outsmart or thwart their attacks and control on him. Alot of guys are naive about how far they will go.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that something being feminine is not necerserly a bad thing

Femininity = beauty

i think that we all like beautiful things , no matter if you are a guy or a girl

beauty is the rewards of valor

valor = masculinity
I agree but femininity should only stay with women and not be projected or forced on everything/everyone. And guys, especially the younger generation and our kids should be aware of it and not to get sucked up into it.

It's ironic how women are losing their femininity every day trying to compete or be a guy. Very unflattering...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree but femininity should only stay with women and not be projected or forced on everything/everyone. And guys, especially the younger generation and our kids should be aware of it and not to get sucked up into it.

It's ironic how women are losing their femininity every day trying to compete or be a guy. Very unflattering...
one of the reasons im slowly put off dating, even the childless dimes, aren't dimes when they open their mouth or show you their habits/values/behaviour

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's another subtle brainwashing of society I just witnessed on a tv commercial.

Read the tag line of a women featured ad and read the guys. First off this has feminism written all over it by trying to equate strength to woman but not just any woman, it has to be a black overweight woman. The only thing they left out is the pink hair and tattoos. Then they of course got a out of shape black guy to be "confident" only, but not strong as to overpower women. They want to depict the feminist's "body positive" movement on a guy.

Because you know women like confident guys but not strong ones so they can remain in control. LOL

Imagine the backlash if the words and tagline were switched(especially if it depicted an older, in shape white dude). Sad...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's another subtle brainwashing of society I just witnessed on a tv commercial.

Read the tag line of a women featured ad and read the guys. First off this has feminism written all over it by trying to equate strength to woman but not just any woman, it has to be a black overweight woman. The only thing they left out is the pink hair and tattoos. Then they of course got a out of shape black guy to be "confident" only, but not strong as to overpower women. They want to depict the feminist's "body positive" movement on a guy.

Because you know women like confident guys but not strong ones so they can remain in control. LOL

Imagine the backlash if the words and tagline were switched(especially if it depicted an older, in shape white dude). Sad...

My god... How low will they go. That's alot of misinformation and brainwashing. It's in every layer of life.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This happens mainly because men in their prime do not do anything about it , they are ok with women treating them like a 2nd class citizen , etc

so I would not say that the society is forcefully brainwashed . It is brainwashed because the defends of the valor , the men in their prime , do not do anything about it

women behave like they behave because men let them behave like that

women ***** around , because men are ok with that , and do not see it is a bad thing

how many men ,percentage wise vet their girlfriends , wives or baby mothers . I will tell you , only a couple of them

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women behave like they behave because men let them behave like that
I will shout it till im blue in the face. I recently called my daughters mom out on some shoddy behaviour, you could quite clearly tell not one man in the last decade since we split had told this(Now mediocre woman) the word NO

She literally had a fit, Im suprised she didnt roll round on the floor

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will shout it till im blue in the face. I recently called my daughters mom out on some shoddy behaviour, you could quite clearly tell not one man in the last decade since we split had told this(Now mediocre woman) the word NO

She literally had a fit, Im suprised she didnt roll round on the floor
we Should not blame women for how they are , we should blame the guys for letting them behave like that

you would not get pissed on a dog for chewing your shoes , it would be silly , no ?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens mainly because men in their prime do not do anything about it , they are ok with women treating them like a 2nd class citizen , etc
I totally agree with that and I think it's the men's fault for letting things get like this. However, I've met some deep, cunning, manipulative b1tches in my lifetime that can pull over things on most guys.

Men's power - physical masculinity
Women's power - manipulation

Sometimes women are too good at manipulating to get what they want. It's a virus just growing and growing while clueless men let it go undiagnosed...

you would not get pissed on a dog for chewing your shoes , it would be silly , no ?
A dog will not take over your livelihood so it's not so much of a threat IMO.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree with that and I think it's the men's fault for letting things get like this. However, I've met some deep, cunning, manipulative b1tches in my lifetime that can pull over things on most guys.

Men's power - physical masculinity
Women's power - manipulation

Sometimes women are too good at manipulating to get what they want. It's a virus just growing and growing while clueless men let it go undiagnosed...

A dog will not take over your livelihood so it's not so much of a threat IMO.
Right on - It's just that females are not the only b*tches we are referring to!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I have no IRL friends.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on - It's just that females are not the only b*tches we are referring to!
Exactly.
For weak men without any masculinity, they have to turn like women and resort to manipulation tactics. I believe this is how weak dudes can move up in the corporate world especially, using "emotional intelligence"(thinly veiled as manipulation tactics) and the reason why lawsuits are their only saving grace since they can't confront conflict or throw a punch. My $.02 from an idealistic perspective.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you look into it deeper, it's brainwashing society in very subtle ways without the majority knowing about it.

Take my Samsung TV for example, when you turn it off, it turns off very softly, gracefully, and gradually. This type of stuff is what pleases feminists as it's a form of coddling, comfort, safety, etc. As anything that is harsh and abrupt is a masculine trait. We never had this type of stuff before the new wave of feminism came about. Meh, we have much better technology these days, back in the day some buzzing sound was pretty much all they could manage.

What about sound engineers that are paid thousands just to come up with a pleasant sound for the car chime? Yup, feminine trait and want. Can't argue with this, but it's unavoidable. Car design is centered around female wants. You can't sell cars to women based on a spec sheet like you can to guys.

Words that have been cancelled or deemed bad to use in our current society? Yup, feminine as everything should be more comfort, safe, non-threatening Marxism

Cancel culture - feminine Marxism

No longer showing full accident/crime footages like they used to back in the day without cutting it out or censoring it. Yup feminine.

Smooth curves of an iphone - feminine Doesn't rip your pants pockets or jab you. ALL phones are smooth and curved.

Soft t-shirts that lasts a few wash cycles before they fall apart - feminine Engineered Obsolescence / Cheap chinese crap.

On and on...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read below
Even with better technology, there are other manufacturers that still have the abrupt tv shutoff. I was just saying this soft shutoff feature of Samsung and other tv's are a feminine trait and they are smart enough to create that so their products appeal to the masses both male and female. This still doesn't change the fact that it is a feminine trait.

Once again, females now since they have jobs and make money like guys are buying more cars than ever so it's just the company wanting more sales by appealing to more people, hence wanting to make interiors soft/plush with pleasing sounds and materials. This still doesn't change the fact that it is a feminine trait.

One can say that is Marxism if you want to get into semantics on how you classify it. However I'm not sure if it would exist in the form it is in today if it weren't for feminism.

Smooth curves on the phone. Once again when the competing Google Pixel came out, it was focused less on appearance and feminine features. My argument here is Apple put in way more effort in making it feminine than other competing manufacturers. There is a fine line between being usable and practical and being over the top with styling or design that just screams "look at me" and nothing more(one example is them using a glass case).

Soft T Shirts. Back in the 80's T-shirts were made tough and rugged over being soft and flimsy(bad quality). I was one of early adopters when Bananna Republic first came on the scene. Their T-shirts were way different back then they are now. You can actually see through their shirts now.

We can agree to disagree and while your points are valid, I still maintain the "root" of all these were born out of feminism fundamentally as it relates to our society today.

With that said, I do like my iphone, soft t-shirts, tv's, cars even if they have feminine components to it. I'm just aware of what's going on is all.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys read this article , and stop whining about it . Man up ffs !

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys read this article , and stop whining about it . Man up ffs !

So you win one battle....big fukking deal.:rolleyes:

The war is bigger than you. It will regroup and keep attacking you.

"It is better to live in a desert land than with a quarrelsome and fretful woman." - ESV

"It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman." - KJV

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.
For weak men without any masculinity, they have to turn like women and resort to manipulation tactics. I believe this is how weak dudes can move up in the corporate world especially, using "emotional intelligence"(thinly veiled as manipulation tactics) and the reason why lawsuits are their only saving grace since they can't confront conflict or throw a punch. My $.02 from an idealistic perspective.
Not sure how throwing a punch has anything to do with corporate work? I guess office work is much different in your country.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure how throwing a punch has anything to do with corporate work? I guess office work is much different in your country.
It doesn't but you come across weak guys(girls) that would rather go to HR or your boss and report you for whatever reason rather than talking to you and trying to work things out or talk it out if both parties have differing opinions or encounter conflict.

This is pretty common in the US at least if you work for a non-global company. Global companies I've been with however have a different corporate culture and isn't as bad in my experience.

Trust me, I wish I could punch a few guys out at my work. LOL