Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Image is everything!! or..

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...at least it's very important…

I wanted to share yet another ASF post of mine with you. It might apply more to ASFrs since they tend to perfect everything and deal with alot of subjects not covered here (Delivering fast hard and correct) but still this applies to society at large so read if you like:
---------------------------------

I have no idea why I'm writing this but it's something I felt I had to get down on paper, something that has swirled inn and out of my consciousness for the past week or so. In it's basics you could say that Image is what you represent or how you are projected but if we dig deeper we find that what Image consists of is a large portion of the important factors of being a PUA.

When I've been reading through ASF or other sites for that matter like sosuave, thundercatslair etc I've seen everything from great posts on techniques, FRs, advanced methods, general questions and normally all these posts cover certain aspects. You will see many people try stuff, this, that, ask questions why this and that method worked etc and here is where Image comes inn. Image is the representation of your persona which covers things like:

- Inner game
- Outer game
- State of mind
- Style
- Voice
- Body-language

You can see Image as a pyramid, it's an amazing creation, it's strong, it's captivating and it's not something we have been able to understand fully how is built. What if one or more of the stones in a pyramid is off, breaks down or is a wrong size? The pyramid crumbles or will never end up built, this same goes for your Image. The most important thing with your image is CONGRUENCY which I think is lacking inn WAY too many people/PUAs.

To take some stupid but understandable examples, look at Martha Stewart. Her image was FLAWLESS, then one little thing got out and suddenly the image she had given off was no longer congruent, it was flawed and everything went downhill.

Take David Beckham, ever since he married Victoria he has been one of the biggest representatives of metrosexuals and male fashion. He has his image, it's thoroughly built. Now remember when he first appeared with pink nail-polish? Did that go against him, no it didn't. How many HETERO men could have pulled that of and gotten positive feedback like he did? Not many, but why? Because it's congruent with HIS IMAGE and his persona.

Now some of you probably know where I'm going with this. The reason as I see it as many people failing or having slow progression is because they do not have a congruent image or a feeling of who oneself is. You see if any of the parts of your image like style or body-language is not congruent or does not fit with the other parts you have a flawed Image and the pyramid crumbles. This is very important inn everything social in life. If you dress like you're a macdaddy/pimp or some player extreme but you don't have the inner game to represent or back it up, then your image is flawed because you're outer projection (The visible projection) is not congruent with the inner projection (vibe, persona and so forth). This is why I think people like TD, Mystery and others are so successful because everything about them is congruent, their image is who they are. This is also why naturals are successful because no part of their image is faked/forced, every part of their persona, projection and everything about them is congruent because they ARE their image.

This is why one must know who one self is and who one self wants to be(come). When reading around and seeing tips like peacocking, being this and that you should be very careful with applying these things without some consideration to how they fit into your image, how they fit you. If you change one thing then you must recalibrate everything to fit.

Image is a oneway street you could say and the only way any lack of congruency may work is if something like an inner extremity is hidden behind a outer low. Such as a really cool and funny persona behind a really bad look, this may present a girl with a pleasant surprise but would you not rather have the “full package”?

Image is actually very important on so many levels, even such a thing as an opener or a story told. See some people say TD, when he delivers an opener or a story it does not come of as trying, it does not come of as a lie or anything like that because it fits his style (use TD as example just because his openers and stories etc are seemingly so down it's natural).

Take clothing when you are going clubbing, are you inn “high energy partyboy” state or are you inn “laid back I want to relax and just chill” mood? If you are in the first state you don't come inn dressed inn with a black leather jacket and black sunglasses, boom your image is of.

Another very nice positive effect of a congruent and full image is that you are stating who you are, you stand your ground, show what kind of man you are. See when girls meet me they know from the get go just by looking at me from a distance what kind of guy I am, when they get closer everything is consistent with the first impressions and everything I say and do is a part of me and shows confidence in who I am and what kind of person I am. This shows A LOT of value and is a very admirable trait. Does this make you predictable? No it doesn't but it shows strength.

Think about it, discuss too if you want but I also hope you see the importance in this like I do.

- Kineti[c]harm

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. That breaks it down nicely. :)

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To take some stupid but understandable examples, look at Martha Stewart. Her image was FLAWLESS, then one little thing got out and suddenly the image she had given off was no longer congruent, it was flawed and everything went downhill.
that's because her public image was a false one in the first place. eventually, the true colors WILL surface, and the whole thing blows up in your face. a good analogy as to the wannabe DJ's who project a false image, then turn into AFCs when they land a babe. then they get dumped because they were a fraud and an AFC. chicks hate that. guys too.

that's why the innner game, your REAL image, is so important. if it's real, it won't blow up on you.

good post. image IS everything.

Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
Image IS everything.
"Substance" is everything!! "Image" is nothingness!

Image is illusory and transient and has a weak foundation!

Substance is well defined and longlasting, it is meaningful and real!

Would you want a woman with a Strong image and weak substance? Or a woman with strong substance and a weak image?

I prefer a woman that does not need to wear make-up to hide her blemishes or pad her bras to make her more phically appealing and pretends to have class or money - when in reality she has no class but rather is tactless and a common hor, and has no beauty without the aid of coemetics and is a gold-digger who puts up a front by using her credit cards to the maximum unable to pay the minimum balance!

Give me a woman who is real and has substance - who is who she says she is and is as she appares to be!

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hence why I said what I said. INNER PROJECTION MUST BE CONGRUENT WITH OUTER PROJECTION (inner/outer game and ther..)

Reaction score
Yes Kinetic I agree, but then we can't call it an "image" - an 'image' is your public 'persona'. An image in the mirror is just that - an 'image - it is nothing of substance, it is not real.

Your inner self will be projected not in the form of an image but an 'actualization' of who you truly are.

ac·tu·al·ize

ac·tu·al·ize (ak?ch?-?-liz´) verb
ac·tu·al·ized, ac·tu·al·iz·ing, ac·tu·al·iz·es

verb, transitive

1.To realize in action or make real:

2.To describe or portray realistically.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You forget that inner game/inner projection also means things like confidence, STATE (Sexual/whatever) and this is picked up on also visually.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo....

You sent me a funked-up PM, Kinetic Charm - it only included a quote of my PM. Please try again.

lloyd_bank$

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
"Substance" is everything!! "Image" is nothingness!

Image is illusory and transient and has a weak foundation!

Substance is well defined and longlasting, it is meaningful and real!

Would you want a woman with a Strong image and weak substance? Or a woman with strong substance and a weak image?
Yes, maybe true, but when making that first impression when meeting a girl for the first time - image is everything!! If a girl doesn't like your image, then she won't even initially respond to you, in my experience!!

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's because her public image was a false one in the first place. eventually, the true colors WILL surface, and the whole thing blows up in your face.
Martha was already before the stock thing known as a biitch in the media. This contributed to the need by many in the media and public to want to bring down a powerful rich woman.

Reaction score
Originally posted by lloyd_bank$
Yes, maybe true, but when making that first impression when meeting a girl for the first time - image is everything!! If a girl doesn't like your image, then she won't even initially respond to you, in my experience!!
The hell with women that do not want a man because he didn't make a strong first impression -she is a shalow hor that is not looking for substance - this is ok and it is good that you do not asociate yourself with these kind!

I don't shave everyday - so if a woman sees me unshaven and she thinks ill of me and makes assumptions based on her first impression then she will truly miss out on a good thing because of her shalllow characterization of people. I rather not be with people like this.

If I see a woman with messy hair and no make up and plain clothes and torn up sneakers - would I pass her up as 'unsuitable' for me? Of course not - I look at her potential and would want to get to know her character and find out what she is about!

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your image can be either a real one or a false one, and a good one or a bad one, as i said previously. if it is a real one, then your image follows your substance--they are consistent. said differently, your outer game is a result of your inner game.

the problems surface when the two are inconsistent, like Martha and your typical AFC, DJT, who turns out to be something contrary to the image that he has portrayed to the world.

there are only four possibilities on this front--two "images" and two "substances". 2x2=4, to get technical on ya :)

1. good image, good substance.
2. good image, bad substance.
3. bad image, bad substance.
4. bad image, good substance.

people respect #'s 1 & 3, although 3 isn't what you're striving for. #2 is the worst, because you are a fraud. this is your typical dipsh!t AFC--probably 90% of the male population. #4 would be those whom you would "have to get to know better". it is also in the realm of the chicks who are looking for the good "bad boy". as such it's not a fraud, per se, and might even be desireable in some cases, although i wouldn't go that route.

and yes, first impressions are very important. you might not like it, but it's a fact of life. deal with it. if you know you will see a chick frequently, then the first impression is less important. BUT, with a cold approach lets say, the first 30 seconds will make or break you. regardless, you should ALWAYS try to make a great (not good) first impression.

i think everyone is arguing about two different things.

class dismissed! :)

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
Martha was already before the stock thing known as a biitch in the media. This contributed to the need by many in the media and public to want to bring down a powerful rich woman.
why then have so many women sponge painted the master bedroom?

her being a biatch, as portrayed in the media, was merely unproven rumour and speculation. THEN... the shiat hit the fan...her true colors surfaced, IN A COURT OF LAW. now all of these rumours have been proven--that she is greedy, arrogant, self-serving, and above the law.

the media didn't bring her down. THE LAW DID! Martha is #2,

good image, bad substance. AFC!

Oprah is #1,

good image, good substance. DJ!

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*PULLED BACK OUT*

I'm reviving this post because you people need to READ THIS AND UNDERSTAND IT. I'm tired of these STUPID posts about what a DJ should wear, act and what not when it's already in the bible and posts like this explains it for you.

Now READ IT AND GO ACT. Stop asking all these questions about THIS AND THAT GIRL. There is no SPECIAL GIRL, there are LOTS OF GIRLS WAITING TO BE FVCKED. So go do that, sarge sarge sarge as much as possible and get some TRAINING and EXPERIENCE. It does not matter if you fail 500 times, you'll get more women by that time than Ben Affleck. Ok exaggerated but still, now have fun you crazy little afcs :D

I'm so rude :D

- Kineti[c]harm

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1. good image, good substance.
2. good image, bad substance.
3. bad image, bad substance.
4. bad image, good substance.
Actually 4 is the typical AFC.

He is presenting an image that is not appealing to women in that he might not be outgoing, fun, or sexual. This is a bad image even though deep down inside, he secretly feels he's a mighty, sensitive, 12inch endowed stud if only some girl could see past his hideous toadlike "nice guy" exterior.

#2 is going to get more play than #3 or #4. If he's PRESENTING himself as strong, sexual, adventureous (even though he may not be) he will still end up fooling enough women. And if reality follows action, he may very well end up becoming #1.

Those who are #3 and #4 are going to be getting the typical AFC amount of play. After all, whatever their inner identity is, it WILL NOT SHOW UNLESS YOU CAN CONVEY YOUR PERSONALITY. It's diffiult to be a fun guy if you can't pull other people into your fun (but weak) reality.

It's also a little bit of a misnomer to say good/bad as if applying some sort of moral value. Rather, it's about identity both internally and externally and how STRONG they are.

Rather, the breakdown is...

1. [*]Strong image, strong substance
    [*]Strong image, weak substance
    [*]Weak image, weak substance
    [*]Weak image, strong substance