Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm Walking on Egg Shells All the Time!

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
So I was trying to give one of the guys in the group the benefit of the doubt. But he's a loudmouthed insecure douchebag. This guy is constantly making snide, sarcastic remarks about everyone. But, if you tease him back, he's reduced to tears.

You have to be careful about what you say since he's black, so everyone is p.c. and no one can ever say anything bad about him.

This is how P.C. culture f#cks everything up. No one can say anything to or about the black guy because then that makes you an evil racist. However, the black guy can run his mouth non stop because of slavery. He is beyond irritating.

There are so few venues to meet young adults out of college, that I am tolerating him for now. Spending more time out of town and/or moving seem like the only options.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
You have a reputation.

Those can be hard to shake when you decide you want "normal".

Even harder still when your behavior isnt entirely congruent with what you want. (Example: you said you wanted a normal dating scenario with a woman for a regular relationship, but then also said you'd like to date "both women" at another point).

If you want normal, make the decision and stick to it. Look for something solid outside of your social circle. Establish a new norm until those in your circle recognize this new guy. From hat point, you can dip back into your social circles later on when the opportunity comes.
What do you think my reputation is based on what I've posted here? Question is open to anyone, obviously.

Last edited:

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
Social circle situations tend to stall for me. A couple of examples:

Situation 1:
I say I'm open to dating both girls. Girl 1 (met her first) is very shy and quiet and slow to open up and trust. She was only open to talking more the third time I saw her and we still didn't talk for a long time. It was still a brief conversation, but at least she was willing to talk and make some eye contact. During this conversation, girl 2 approached while we were talking.

In this situation, there is no move I can make which will not stir intense emotions. If I ignore girl 2 (new girl), she will hate me for life. If I acknowledge girl 2, then I get a rep as a "player" since I am "toying" with the emotions of both girls.

Situation 2:
I talked with girl 1 for a fairly long time on 2 separate occasions. The second time, another guy makes his move by buying her a drink. He is quite ugly, dorky looking, but he bought her a drink so she feels obligated to pay attention to him. She finishes her drink and no longer feels an obligation. However, he won't go away. He sits with her and stares and smiles and will not leave. Now she is getting pissed. She is in no mood to talk.

So, I talk to her girlfriend, girl 2. The girlfriend is friendly, and interested, but can't be overly obvious about her interest. Now, girl 1 is pissed off since I am talking to her and begins to frown, pout, and criticize me for no reason.

So, girl 2 is forced to leave. Girl 1 eliminates her competition for the time being but is still pissed off I even spoke to her. Girl 1 leaves. Girl 2 leaves.

I see girl 2 again. She is happy to see me. First thing she mentions is girl 1. Says girl 1 is out of town for the entire weekend. Girl 2 gauges my reaction, trying to sense my level of interest/commitment. Unsure of my intentions towards girl 1 still. Becomes pissy at my comments. Leaves. Comes back. Leaves. Comes back, leaves but with a hug. Finally leaves with another guy.

I just don't see what I'm supposed to do here. These girls move extremely slowly so I can't ask for a number or date in the group setting since she won't want to say yes in that setting. So I'm forced to talk about nothing for hours on end. She doesn't want to talk "too long" or else she thinks she'll look like a fool for committing to a player. So I have to either stand by her side doing nothing or else move on and start a conversation with another girl which then gets me labeled as a player.

Also, I'm not in the habit of buying girls drinks or paying for dates. I'm not used to that. If anything I'm used to girls paying my way.

So what we have here is a situation where girls have far more leverage than ever before, but so do I so it turns into a stalemate.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
btw, I reject any of this "you're a bad guy because you're a player" bull****. There are numerous girls in this group, even the ugly ones who are far more hypocritical and duplicitous than any male in our group.

Two of the ugly girls are dating lots of men and hooking up with quite a few of them. Yet they claim they want a steady boyfriend. No one's throwing any shade at them for playing the field.

Yet I'm the bad guy here?!? Total hypocrisy and bullsh#t. Even the dating advice on this forum is full of political correctness.

Now you ask, how are the ugly girls getting dates? Well, they have had professional photo sessions. Professional makeup and wardrobe. Then the photos are heavily shooped and filtered. They cherry pick a few of them for online dating and social media. So, once the guy actually shows, what the f#ck is he going to do? Run? No, he's going to be the perfect gentleman or else the broad complains to everyone what a d#ck he was for running out on her.

Instead, he has to stay with her for a couple of hours or longer and pay for everything. Then the girl gets to complain that the guys are all awful and didn't meet her expectations or some other horsesh#t.

These girls harass and tease and complain about me all the time. Literally every time I see them. Why? Because I refuse to f#ck a fat, ugly girl.

Definition of a "bad guy." Someone who refuses to **** ugly women when they want you to.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
Interestingly, no one in the group is willing to defend me against those spreading rumors. Why?

1. the men want less competition. They know they are physically unattractive and not good dating material and hope to hook up just by orbiting indefinitely.

2. the fat ugly women are pissed I'm not f#cking them so they are torn between their sexual desire for me but also a desire for revenge since I won't f#ck them.

Man, these are really sh#t tier people. I am trying to give them every benefit of the doubt here, too.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As @Amante Silvestre stated your reputation precedes you. I take what you said earlier in this thread about having no issues picking up women or getting casual sex easily. You stated yourself that you are spoiled this way and that women chase you, pay your way & etc. You have also noted you have "Chad" good looks and are physically appealing.

The way you deal with this is as I stated earlier in the thread. Be pleasant but initiate interactions & then excuse yourself to circulate & hang with the guys. You are instead allowing women to monopolize your attention and you like the attention & validation when they squabble over you.

That should pass as you mature. You already dislike the squabbling. The problem is (it seems to me) that you haven't met a woman who can be pleasant but have a take it or leave it attitude toward you...and that is what you need. A woman who can take or leave you based on appearance is a woman who will be accustomed to very good looking men.

Seems like the women in your social circle are sniping at one another over you out of their own insecurities. Not cool assuming you are reading all the cues accurately. You need a chick who has no need of doing that.

I'm not saying players are bad guys. Personally I think players are great fun. I know a number personally (mostly as pals) and as I've noted I'm dating one now about 14 months in. He knows he can get plenty of random strange. He knows he can always go back to that. Obviously I know that as well. Often enough players are men who know the game extremely well, but also who get bored with the emptiness that endless pursuit of sex for the sake of sex brings. And so they begin to adjust their value system over time if they realize they prefer a partnership & companion. Not all of them reach that point but many do after a time of pleasure pursuits.

If there truly are not suitable women in your environs really consider changing your locale.

You are unattached and have the luxury to go elsewhere. Use that to your advantage both in withdrawing your presence from the cess pool locally and in exploring an alternative locale.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
As @Amante Silvestre stated your reputation precedes you. I take what you said earlier in this thread about having no issues picking up women or getting casual sex easily. You stated yourself that you are spoiled this way and that women chase you, pay your way & etc. You have also noted you have "Chad" good looks and are physically appealing.
Yeah but I certainly don't talk about any of this with anyone in the group. They don't know these things although they may infer that it happens.

The way you deal with this is as I stated earlier in the thread. Be pleasant but initiate interactions & then excuse yourself to circulate & hang with the guys. You are instead allowing women to monopolize your attention and you like the attention & validation when they squabble over you.
I've tried this many times. Their behavior is very childish, passive aggressive, or even overtly attempt to undermine my "reputation" whatever that might mean to them. I've gone over this many times. Even if they want to be "cool" with me the humiliation of losing girls to me, or even being in the room with a much better looking guy causes them to lose their composure in the ugliest and most pathetic of ways.

I give these guys the benefit of the doubt a second third fourth infinite number of times.

That should pass as you mature. You already dislike the squabbling. The problem is (it seems to me) that you haven't met a woman who can be pleasant but have a take it or leave it attitude toward you...and that is what you need. A woman who can take or leave you based on appearance is a woman who will be accustomed to very good looking men.
That feels like a little bit of a potshot although I doubt it was intended that way. I get this from time to time from women who want me to commit to them. They try to "shame" me into a relationship, saying a commitment to them is a form of "maturity." Obviously, I disagree. I've been in several long relationships with women and did not feel the desire to stray.

I haven't met any women who give me reason to commit recently, and I'm fine with that. I won't commit because someone else wants me to or because they think it reflects my level of maturity.

Seems like the women in your social circle are sniping at one another over you out of their own insecurities. Not cool assuming you are reading all the cues accurately. You need a chick who has no need of doing that.
Actually the girls are sniping at ME when they are jealous when I talk to other girls. They'll blurt out something rude or obnoxious meant as a putdown, or some form of shaming.

I'm not saying players are bad guys. Personally I think players are great fun. I know a number personally (mostly as pals) and as I've noted I'm dating one now about 14 months in. He knows he can get plenty of random strange. He knows he can always go back to that. Obviously I know that as well. Often enough players are men who know the game extremely well, but also who get bored with the emptiness that endless pursuit of sex for the sake of sex brings. And so they begin to adjust their value system over time if they realize they prefer a partnership & companion. Not all of them reach that point but many do after a time of pleasure pursuits.
I don't consider myself a player. I don't have a girlfriend at the moment but I have had several before and I was not the type to cheat. I don't even know what 'player' means actually. Most women are players unapologetically and no one can criticize them for it. They can always say the guy was abusive or an a s s hole or that she just wasn't fulfilled and everyone will just feel sorry for her and accept her justification. There is way too much hypocrisy in use of this term which is why I don't accept the validity of it unless it is applied equally.

If there truly are not suitable women in your environs really consider changing your locale.

You are unattached and have the luxury to go elsewhere. Use that to your advantage both in withdrawing your presence from the cess pool locally and in exploring an alternative locale.
Sure this sounds like excellent feedback. I've already done plenty of exploring. I discussed it a bit before but was shocked at how one of my favorite cities out of town has gotten nearly as bad as my current location. I considered this other city to be an oasis where I could escape from the local problems. Now it has many of the same problems as my current location. It's actually shocked me how much it's changed in 2 or 3 years time.

I won't go into specifics for now, but a lot of what I consider unpleasant locally is true of the other cities I visit. Many of the cities I considered to be 'must visit' have been devastated by drugs, illegal immigration and exploding cost of living.

Take Austin, TX for example. It used to be a one of the great iconic hipster towns. And relatively affordable. Now it's being turned into Silicon Valley Lite. It will soon be swamped with immigrants from Pakistan and India, in addition to the huge illegal mexican population. The gender balance will become extremely skewed. The cost of housing will go through the roof. I doubt it's even worth visiting anymore based upon recent vids I've seen about the city.

At this rate, I'm not even sure the US can even sustain itself as a viable society.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but I certainly don't talk about any of this with anyone in the group. They don't know these things although they may infer that it happens.

I've tried this many times. Their behavior is very childish, passive aggressive, or even overtly attempt to undermine my "reputation" whatever that might mean to them. I've gone over this many times. Even if they want to be "cool" with me the humiliation of losing girls to me, or even being in the room with a much better looking guy causes them to lose their composure in the ugliest and most pathetic of ways.

I give these guys the benefit of the doubt a second third fourth infinite number of times.

That feels like a little bit of a potshot although I doubt it was intended that way. I get this from time to time from women who want me to commit to them. They try to "shame" me into a relationship, saying a commitment to them is a form of "maturity." Obviously, I disagree. I've been in several long relationships with women and did not feel the desire to stray.

I haven't met any women who give me reason to commit recently, and I'm fine with that. I won't commit because someone else wants me to or because they think it reflects my level of maturity.

Actually the girls are sniping at ME when they are jealous when I talk to other girls. They'll blurt out something rude or obnoxious meant as a putdown, or some form of shaming.

I don't consider myself a player. I don't have a girlfriend at the moment but I have had several before and I was not the type to cheat. I don't even know what 'player' means actually. Most women are players unapologetically and no one can criticize them for it. They can always say the guy was abusive or an a s s hole or that she just wasn't fulfilled and everyone will just feel sorry for her and accept her justification. There is way too much hypocrisy in use of this term which is why I don't accept the validity of it unless it is applied equally.

Sure this sounds like excellent feedback. I've already done plenty of exploring. I discussed it a bit before but was shocked at how one of my favorite cities out of town has gotten nearly as bad as my current location. I considered this other city to be an oasis where I could escape from the local problems. Now it has many of the same problems as my current location. It's actually shocked me how much it's changed in 2 or 3 years time.

I won't go into specifics for now, but a lot of what I consider unpleasant locally is true of the other cities I visit. Many of the cities I considered to be 'must visit' have been devastated by drugs, illegal immigration and exploding cost of living.

Take Austin, TX for example. It used to be a one of the great iconic hipster towns. And relatively affordable. Now it's being turned into Silicon Valley Lite. It will soon be swamped with immigrants from Pakistan and India, in addition to the huge illegal mexican population. The gender balance will become extremely skewed. The cost of housing will go through the roof. I doubt it's even worth visiting anymore based upon recent vids I've seen about the city.

At this rate, I'm not even sure the US can even sustain itself as a viable society.
Nothing was intended as a pot shot. I just have no idea if you are 25, 35 or 45...I assume younger rather than older...and demographics matter when you are choosing a place to live, certainly. At any rate no offense intended.

I am intimately familiar with Austin and I agree to a great degree with your assessment. There are still gems there if you know the places to go & avoid the wanna be idiots and the excessive partiers. Knowing certain people is useful there as anywhere. Its not the cool secret of in-the-know folks any more to be sure. It's not as laid back as it once was either but it still has its merits.

Some places I have found interesting in the same vein as Austin are Chattanooga, TN, Kansas City, and for a big city, Phoenix metro. Nowhere other than Nashville, NYC or LA has the live music scene that Austin has, but Austin doesn't boast the club scene like New York or LA either. I listed Chatanooga, KC and PHX from a composite standpoint. They all offer quality of life at a reasonable price.

Again it comes down to personal priorities. KC has lots of major league sports (MLS, MLB, NFL), lots of great eateries and hip hang outs...and the people are generally pretty nice with plenty of attractive young people since KU is there as well as the nursing, medical & law schools.

It has a gentrifying downtown area, the Plaza is cool...and there is a hip art scene if you are into that. Housing remains affordable but you do have Midwest winters.

PHX is a big metro with lots of enclaves. Chatanooga is more artsy, hip & cool. There are other places too. Just depends what you are seeking, what kind of weather you can tolerate...all that stuff.

Are there any cool women in your social circles that don't act goofy? Can you exchange business cards? Are you sure you aren't behaving somehow in an uncalibrated way? I'm not asking to be a snot or to run you down, but you seem to categorize everyone else as the issue yet you appear to be the common denominator. Again not picking at you, just inquiring. I know at times my boyfriend has been envied by others...but he also can come off rude or arrogant at times too. Sometimes I think our own perceptions can be off target as an ego saving mechanism. Relocation can't solve that kind of problem because wherever you go, there you are. Relocation can solve a local market problem (it did for me)...but you gotta put everything on the table & examine each angle.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
That's a great list of cities, I'll have to do further research!

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gheees america sounds like hard work

come to Britain i dont think there's any of the social & demographic issues you speak of here (and defenitley no mexicans)

women will always be women wherever you go .....but the attitude these chicks you talk about it sounds awfull and i suspect alot of it is to with "PC" and men bowing down to female drama

it wouldn't be tolerated here certainly not in any of my social circles anyway

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
I lived in
The particulars dont really matter, as women tend to look at "players" in different ways. It's not about a rep that is good or bad. What is relevant are two simple facts:

1. You are known as a ladies man.
2. You are not known as LTR guy.

Your past behavior has established these two apparent facts in the mind of every woman who knows you. What that means is that while women might love the idea of your attention falling upon them, they are also going to be particularly sensitive to your wandering eye or any sign of it.

This is why it seems as if you're walking on eggshells.

The bottom line is that women are not going to suddenly perceive you differently simply because your objective has changed. You have to prove it before they are willing to believe it. They will remain cynical and sensitive to your advances until then.

This is why I suspect branching out beyond your typical social circles would play to your advantage, if you are sincere in pursuing something different.
They don't even need a sign of a 'wandering eye.' They just assume it in their imagination without any evidence.

Even women I've just met, and I do mean just met and was just a few seconds into conversation with, become paranoid and angry about some imaginary future infidelity!

Some woman had been staring at me relentlessly at a cafe. She saw me a second time and was more friendly. However, I just mentioned a busy cafe I like. She started yelling: "why do you go there?!? what do you do there?!?" Her mind was racing about all of the women I was picking up and having opportunities to meet." This was the first time we had talked, and it was maybe a minute into the conversation, if that.

I can't control this level of paranoia and jealousy. Even when women don't say such things, I'm fairly sure they're thinking it or feeling it on an emotional level.

What's really strange is seeing these women interact with other good looking guys. They seem calm and composed and relaxed and can have a good time. Their conversations are easy and extended. With me, these girls are jumpy, on edge, and accusatory and suspicious.

They will twist anything I say into something sexual, and then hate me for it. Or, they will claim something I said was insulting when it obviously wasn't. These women are f#cking crazy and it's tough to deal with.

Conversely, when I go out on weekend evenings, women don't want to talk at all. They are only interested in sexual approaches: grinding, makeouts, after hours pulls. Once in a blue moon I meet a woman who wants to chat flirtatiously, but it's not the norm.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
If true, there is a dynamic going on here that I can't pinpoint through a discussion forum. I'm not going to blow theoretical smoke up your ass. You're going to need a "red pill" friend to observe and objectively pull you through this.
Let's put it this way, people are in a constant state of sexual anxiety around me. Males are anxious since they cannot see me as other than someone who's a threat to totally monopolize the attention of any girl they may be interested in.

Women because they fear I have excessive pull with other females.

I can see both men and women trying very, very hard to be cool with me, yet unable to compose themselves. For example this one guy: when he's just talking to me, he's extremely quiet, nervous and tentative. When others are around, he starts to insult me left and right with constant sarcastic, passive aggressive comments. He just blurts it out over and over. He's incredibly insecure. Then, he invites me out to hang out as friends and is totally devastated that I don't even respond. It's totally insane and inexplicable.

Women get extremely wound up around me. In a normal social situation, again, they constantly blurt out sarcastic, passive-aggressive comments, putdowns, etc. It's endless. I don't think it's even intentional. It's not like they plan it out. They just become extremely tense and then just blurt out something stupid. They're extremely afraid of getting hurt and are devastated at any tiny loss of attention.

However, on weekend nights out, it's totally different. Extremely sexual vibe. Extremely low inhibitions to the point that they completely disappear. I will just leave it at that.

I'm exhausted by all of this drama. It's totally stupid.

Yes, I'm good looking, yes, I'm hot, but I see other good looking guys and I don't see them causing anywhere near the level of anxiety I do. And I'm really low key. I'm not a try hard, probably the complete opposite of it.