Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm Walking on Egg Shells All the Time!

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
I'm Facing a Couple Challenges
In college, I used to be able to date multiple girls in my social circle at the same time, or date them in sequence, not a problem. This doesn't seem to be possible now out of college. Jealousy actually does occur, and they're not shy about displaying it. So, at the bbq I just went to, there were a couple of gals I was interested in who I've seen before but haven't had much of a chance to talk to. I have had this problem in the past where I develop a rapport with one girl but there are other girls interested at the same party.

If I ignore the previous girl I talked to and focus on the new gal, the previous girl gets mad and goes cold. If I interrupt the current conversation with the new gal to acknowledge and chat to the previous gal, the new gal goes cold.

It seems like I have to focus on one gal exclusively in each social circle or things go sour really quickly.

It's almost like I'm leading them on if I talk to them even briefly and don't follow up.

Second Challenge: Zero Mistakes Allowed
I try to deal with this as best as possible, but no one allows me to tease them. Everyone else can tease me, say sarcastic things, mean things. But If I ever step out of line and give them a taste of their own medicine, they hate me for life.

I also have to be ultra polite. I can't ever say anything rude, curt, or make any sort of social etiquette mistake of any kind. Meanwhile every one else can make rude comments of all kinds.

So, yeah, a long way of saying I was slightly curt with one of the two gals and now she hates me. One gal was performing some sort of magic trick or about to, and another girl was starting to chat me up. I said simply "hang on" because I wanted to see the magic trick. So the second gal stopped talking to me after that, and wouldn't even acknowledge me or even say goodbye when she left.

I feel like I'm walking on eggshells all the time and it sucks. The only time things loosen up is when the gals are on a dance floor, music blasting, lights turned low and alcohol flowin'. But I would honestly like to get to know a girl and be teasing and flirty and not be in this little box where I have to play Mr Rogers all the time.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In college, I used to be able to date multiple girls in my social circle at the same time, or date them in sequence, not a problem. This doesn't seem to be possible now out of college. Jealousy actually does occur, and they're not shy about displaying it. So, at the bbq I just went to, there were a couple of gals I was interested in who I've seen before but haven't had much of a chance to talk to. I have had this problem in the past where I develop a rapport with one girl but there are other girls interested at the same party.

If I ignore the previous girl I talked to and focus on the new gal, the previous girl gets mad and goes cold. If I interrupt the current conversation with the new gal to acknowledge and chat to the previous gal, the new gal goes cold.

It seems like I have to focus on one gal exclusively in each social circle or things go sour really quickly.

It's almost like I'm leading them on if I talk to them even briefly and don't follow up.

I try to deal with this as best as possible, but no one allows me to tease them. Everyone else can tease me, say sarcastic things, mean things. But If I ever step out of line and give them a taste of their own medicine, they hate me for life.

I also have to be ultra polite. I can't ever say anything rude, curt, or make any sort of social etiquette mistake of any kind. Meanwhile every one else can make rude comments of all kinds.

So, yeah, a long way of saying I was slightly curt with one of the two gals and now she hates me. One gal was performing some sort of magic trick or about to, and another girl was starting to chat me up. I said simply "hang on" because I wanted to see the magic trick. So the second gal stopped talking to me after that, and wouldn't even acknowledge me or even say goodbye when she left.

I feel like I'm walking on eggshells all the time and it sucks. The only time things loosen up is when the gals are on a dance floor, music blasting, lights turned low and alcohol flowin'. But I would honestly like to get to know a girl and be teasing and flirty and not be in this little box where I have to play Mr Rogers all the time.

You need to grow some balls

In2thegame!

Don Juan
Reaction score

You're walking on eggshells? LOL Im not making fun of you but from your story, it seems the only "challenge" here is the one you are setting up for yourself. You have two girls that are jealous if you speak to one or the other which tells me that they may find you attractive but putting all that aside, What's your objective here:

•Date one of these girls?
•Fvck one of these girls?
•Fvck BOTH of these girls?

You are being led in circles and you are letting it happen. What you need to do is, again, define your objective. If you want to date one of them then go for the one you want. If anything this approach may work in your favor because one girl may actually be interested in you romantically and the other may just be a time wasting attention seeking wench. Once you identify who's really the time waster, you can oust her out.

If you want to Fvck both of them, Invite them BOTH out with you and get some drinks. Be bold and let them know you find them both sexually attractive and see who bites. Best case scenario you have a fling with both at the same time. Other scenario is one of the girls chickens out and you bang one of the two which if you accomplish will strike even more jealousy in the other girl who will then have her interest in you spike and you fvck both of them anyway lol.

Overall, Stop this "eggshells" sh*t and be a Man. Women will respect you 100 fold for it.

Last edited:

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
A couple of additional complicating factors.

A couple of girls that I friendzoned many months ago are still pissed off and they randomly ****blocked by blurting out sarcastic remarks directed towards me in mid conversation.

A fifth girl who I did not quite manage to pull months ago randomly showed up to the party unannounced and also interrupted my conversations.

I'm pretty good at ignoring these distractions but the girls I'm talking to sometimes get unnerved.

One of the friendzone girls in particular can be extremely hostile to girls I talk to. She got right in one girl's face last time and stared her down after she was talking to me.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
Wild guess, you live in Washington DC, Toronto, San Francisco, or Chicago
Naw, I'm in a small to moderate sized suburb surrounded by other small to moderate sized suburbs. Not quite the boonies but it shares some of the stereotypical characteristics: the meanness, pettiness and smallmindedness of the people in particular. Even though there are lots of affluent people in this and neighboring communities we have been blessed with the multiple blessings of diversity and have been inundated with huge numbers of mexicans, I'd say about half or more are illegals. Making these trashy suburbs even trashier still.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
Knock it off with the fake internet tough guy bullsh#t lol. I can't just be a raging bull in a china shop in social circle situations. I've seen guys do that and they are total outcasts now. Beyond outcasts. More of a laughing stock.

You're walking on eggshells? LOL Im not making fun of you but from your story, it seems the only "challenge" here is the one you are setting up for yourself. You have two girls that are jealous if you speak to one or the other which tells me that they may find you attractive but putting all that aside, What's your objective here:

•Date one of these girls?
•Fvck one of these girls?
•Fvck BOTH of these girls?

You are being led in circles and you are letting it happen. What you need to do is, again, define your objective. If you want to date one of them then go for the one you want. If anything this approach may work in your favor because one girl may actually be interested in you romantically and the other may just be a time wasting attention seeking wench. Once you identify who's really the time waster, you can oust her out.

If you want to Fvck both of them, Invite them BOTH out with you and get some drinks. Be bold and let them know you find them both sexually attractive and see who bites. Best case scenario you have a fling with both at the same time. Other scenario is one of the girls chickens out and you bang one of the two which if you accomplish will strike even more jealousy in the other girl who will then have her interest in you spike and you fvck both of them anyway lol.

Overall, Stop this "eggshells" sh*t and be a Man. Women will respect you 100 fold for it.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

You are single & you are an attractive man, correct? Ok. Assuming those two things are true the first order of business is deciding what YOU want.

Do you want a girlfriend, do you want a wife, do you want to be a player, do you want to spin plates & be a bachelor...what is your sexual strategy? It matters because your strategy determines your desired outcome. Your behavior should reflect your strategy.

Be boldly direct if you have the looks & confidence to pull that off. Women love that. But don't act like Mr. Nice Guy chatting away making small talk with some woman if you really want to circulate. You are better off chatting with men socially and then darting over to get a woman's phone number in a direct way.

Such as:

"I noticed your dress & I like your style. Let's get coffee/lunch/a drink sometime. Here's my phone I'll call you/text you in a day or so. Tomorrow I am crazy busy/have a business trip/whatever reason you aren't immediately available."

Then you hand her your phone & let her enter her number. Then excuse yourself & go back to the men. Don't allow women to monopolize your time. You start & end the interaction yourself.

Do this with charm and a smile. You will no longer be on eggshells. This also will allow women to gravitate toward you since you refuse to be lassoed into a meaningless conversation. You are shooting yourself in the foot a bit here. Let women come to you. If you are as attractive as you say they will.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
I've made a concerted effort to go to a lot of "normal" parties and social events rather than my typical bar and club nights in recent months.

I'm used to a lot of women approaching me and sexually escalating and making it easy to get the "last call" pull.

I'm trying to transition back to normal dating scenarios where the man goes for the number, buys drinks, and asks girls out for dates, pays for dinner and shows and hopes to get regular sex in exchange for thousands of dollars in free entertainment, travel, and gifts.

To be honest, I'm spoiled and don't look forward to dating, even though that's the norm for everybody else.

Also, I'm finding it more difficult to "lock in" on one woman in particular and stick with her with unswerving loyalty for weeks on end while I wait for her to open up and trust me and "allow" me to have a conversation with her. I get impatient, and bored and a little resentful. After all, so many women are willing to sleep with me when I have no money invested and haven't even bothered to approach them, why should I approach a girl 4 or 5x in order to just get a conversation and MAYBE have the opportunity to date her and invest hundreds or thousands of dollars for months on end?

It's hard to transition back to normal dating at this point. Not to mention, even at a typical "normal" party (social circle) I can easily be distracted by a new woman or several approaching which can potentially offend the girl I have targeted as a girl I want to date.

In2thegame!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Knock it off with the fake internet tough guy bullsh#t lol. I can't just be a raging bull in a china shop in social circle situations. I've seen guys do that and they are total outcasts now. Beyond outcasts. More of a laughing stock.
Nobody is trying to be a "Internet Tough Guy" here, I'm asking you, What is your objective with these girls? I'm trying to help you dude lol. Ive been with a ton of Women and I'm giving you advice based on experience.

If you keep your interactions with these girls soft, your c*ck will be soft as well. I'm not telling you to walk around your social circle with it hanging out of your zipper but being smooth about what Women you want will get you the results. You don't have to be an outcast or a "laughing stock" if anything the other guys will be the laughing stock if your fvcking these women.

and LOL at raging bull in a china shop.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
If I had it my way, I would date both girls. However, it doesn't work that way in the local scene. There are too few people and people gossip like crazy behind your back. There's no way that both girls would accept it, and a fair chance both wouldn't. I could date both girls IF I saw them individually on a regular basis, but I see them infrequently, and they are usually together. Plus, even if I did the gossip would make sure things backfired sooner rather than later. I'd have to pick one immediately and stick with her and that irritates and frustrates me.

In the meantime, I'm so spoiled by the nightlife (which surprisingly can be very good) that social circles I find, seem tedious, move too slowly, and to top it off, too expensive.

Btw, no one is "spinning plates" around here. The scene is too small to allow that to happen.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jealousy is a red flag...unless you like being a prisoner.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, I'm spoiled and don't look forward to dating, even though that's the norm for everybody else.

Also, I'm finding it more difficult to "lock in" on one woman in particular and stick with her with unswerving loyalty for weeks on end while I wait for her to open up and trust me and "allow" me to have a conversation with her. I get impatient, and bored and a little resentful. After all, so many women are willing to sleep with me when I have no money invested and haven't even bothered to approach them, why should I approach a girl 4 or 5x in order to just get a conversation and MAYBE have the opportunity to date her and invest hundreds or thousands of dollars for months on end?

It's hard to transition back to normal dating at this point. Not to mention, even at a typical "normal" party (social circle) I can easily be distracted by a new woman or several approaching which can potentially offend the girl I have targeted as a girl I want to date.
This is a bit lengthy, but I'll give you some thoughts.

Your explanation makes it easier to understand. The way I read the above you have experience as a "player" (you have no issue picking up women or getting sex) but you really are after something more meaningful at the end of the day. Am I reading that correctly? You want a woman who you actually enjoy as a person, and that is a different kettle of fish than pulling to get laid. I am dating an older version of you in that sense and have been for more than a year. He says the same things that you do. He gets bored easily, he got caught up in the conquest and novelty for years and women gravitate to him like a magnet. At one time in years past my boyfriend was spinning 7 women. He said it was non-stop, expensive, annoying and exhausting. He asked me once had I ever dated someone who I didn't like as a person. It struck me as such a weird question...but at the same time as I was thinking how odd a question it occured to me that he's asking because he regularly has "dated" women he really couldn't stand to be around outside the bedroom. Demanding princess types, narcissistic I'm so gorgeous look at me types, unintelligent, stage 5 clingers, psycho women, the whole nine yards. Interestingly he also noted that along the way he had also been dismissive of some good women who he did like...because (you guessed it) they didn't give up sex immediately. So he was actually screening in favor of the nut cases and weeding the good women out early on.

Changing direction is not easy. You are spoiled and used to getting the chick you want sexually with very little investment. It isn't easy for the woman you choose either. The kind of woman you need has to be a certain combination of sexually alluring but not too easy, fun to hang out with, good to talk to (a good listener), smart enough to keep you engaged, feminine enough to allow you to be a man/defer to your leadership, and patient enough to go through the process with you, because you ARE going to backslide in some way. She also has to be a woman you are willing to trust and open up with and someone you are willing to invest in. That is a tall order. Not impossible, but not easy to find. The thing that my guy and I joke about all the time is how "it takes one to know one." I understand the game very well myself, and although I have nowhere near the notch count he does I know the archetype, have dated (and married) that archetype, and have enough self confidence that his episodes of backsliding have not wrecked me (but they were not easy to deal with and I must be prepared to walk away at any time...even now.) My guy knows I'm going to call him out on his BS. He knows he could lose me based on his behavior. He's never had a woman do that before and he tells me he likes being held accountable (even when it ticks him off in the moment). I have to be unafraid to tick him off. Being with him makes me face certain issues I have where I need to grow (he calls me out on my BS too), and does the same for him. It's a scary process in many ways for us both.

The sacrifice for him (as I look at it from an overview perspective) is that I'm not the no holes barred sexual freak he's used to. I'm no prude, but I see sex differently than he does. I see it as something intimate that you share together and create intimacy and deep connection through. We can fvck; we can make love; but its about the connection as well as the desire. He has been in the habit of seeing it as a means of physical gratification and a reinforcement of his own prowess in bed. He actively avoided connection for a long time. It is scary to him. He started off as (not surprisingly) an extremely selfish (and mediocre) lover...interested in his performance and his climax, and not considering my needs. That's not to say I'm not adventurous (I am) or orgasmic (I am) but I need a certain level of trust and emotional investment established before I'm willing to really let go. He is a hard man to trust...and I wrestle with trust issues. But we continue to reach toward each other and not away, we always have a blast together outside the bedroom, and interestingly in the past several months or so the sexual experience has begun to improve greatly. He's far less worried about his "performance" and is much more emotionally engaged, which has led me to open more emotionally and for us to grow together. It's pretty neat. And neither one of us was actively looking for a "relationship" but we have a pretty cool one.

I might not be the girl he ends up with at the end of the day. I might be the girl he learns with and he might be the man who leads me and grows me. We'll see.

I share all that because there has been value for him in allowing himself to let someone in, in allowing himself to trust, and in allowing himself to become a one woman man. And I fully expect he has had dalliances along the way...we certainly weren't exclusive right away, but this is part of the process of him finding value in depth of experience with one person rather than endless variety with many people.

That's why you have to decide on your sexual strategy. Being a solid boyfriend (even from a red pilled game aware stance) is a different animal than being a player. It has different fruits and priorities. But everything comes down to where you are in life and what you value. For my guy, giving up the conquest and it's dopamine rush has not been easy. He will always be gregarious (I love that about him) and will always love women (as I adore men) but he isn't flirting disrespectfully under my nose any more, he is much more "calmed down" in the words of any number of his friends, he is more stable, more focused on his purpose and life aspirations and health, and he is less moody. He has also dialed back his drinking and his clubbing to an impressive degree and he feels better for it.

When we first started seeing each other things were casual but not hook up casual. Neither of us was seeking a relationship, it developed organically as we got to know one another. I didn't have an agenda where he was concerned and I made every effort to take things a day at a time without expectation. If anything he had an anti-agenda of not being tied down...but yet he was growing weary of meaningless sex and dealing with the constant flow of new women who he typically found vacuous outside sex. So our thing evolved (and is still evolving.)

Don't try and suddenly become something or someone you are not. You'll set yourself up for failure and you'll be too hard on yourself. Casual sex has an addictive quality. You are likely to have some withdrawal symptoms. Look for a woman who understands you as you are and who is willing to undertake the journey with you. Be willing to be transparent along the way. When you evolve with someone you create bonds and you grow one another. Not an easy process, but a worthwhile one.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fvcked up today at the discount grocery store. Decent a little younger than me, (obviously single) hoe asked me if the cucumbers I was selecting were "organic" (cause the chalk writing below was smeared off). I told her I didn't know, she was trying to be suggestive I think and I didn't play the game with her because I was being "honest" in the moment (couldn't determine if they were "organic"). I should have said, "Very organic.." or something salacious and then make it sexual and feel the blood rush into my ****. I missed this opportunity to add another. She went out of her way to ask me, she had already walked past me and further away. "Yes, this is organic" or "you can play it like a trumpet" I crossed her path several more times in the store. I wasn't that horny after fvcking a fatty yesterday. When you're satisfied, you stop thinking about fvcking until some other female gets you thinkin about it again. She tried to get me started thinking about it again, but it was too soon. I'm older.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
Jealousy is a red flag...unless you like being a prisoner.
It's the norm. There will always be healthy rivalries between females over a guy they like/want.

I was out at happy hour thursday. I chatted with a brunette (br) girl for a second time. On the previous occasion, I had talked to the brunette girl and her blonde (bl) girlfriend. But I met bl first. So, I talked to bl for a bit, quite some time actually. Then the group sort of merged and I chatted with br as well.

Bl became low key upset (jealous), criticizing me for no obvious reason when I was talking to Br. So, br was nice, but not TOO nice so as to not antagonize Bl any further. Br actually left the table, maybe it became a bit too tense.

--

Then I saw Br a second time. The first thing Br said was: "you're Shannon's friend (Bl). Well, she's out of town this weekend." Translation: my competition is gone, choose me instead.

Unfortunately Br started getting really p1ssy with me which totally ruined the vibe. I asked her why she wasn't drinking. She said she had a drink coming. I said that's the thing about women, they never have to pay for their own drinks.

This made her very defensive: "I buy most of my drinks." She became icey cold after that, she seemed to be upset that I insinuated that women can be bought or some other such bullsh#t. She leaves but then comes back and then leaves and comes back again saying she's going giving me a hug.

From what I can tell, she wants to be stolen, but doesn't want to move too aggressively, since Bl is her friend in a small social circle and doesn't want to get a rep as "that girl." So she's playing it a little bit cool.

--

I always have to deal with girls being jealous of other girls I show any attention to. They're constantly throwing tantrums, being randomly loud and rude and disruptive, trying to make me look like the bad guy if another girl shows up in the middle of a conversation which seems to happen frequently.

--

I don't know what's going on, I could multiple girls in the same social circle when I lived in a bigger city. In a smaller city girls want me to pair off. It's strangely conservative and it's cramping my style big time.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the norm. There will always be healthy rivalries between females over a guy they like/want.

I was out at happy hour thursday. I chatted with a brunette (br) girl for a second time. On the previous occasion, I had talked to the brunette girl and her blonde (bl) girlfriend. But I met bl first. So, I talked to bl for a bit, quite some time actually. Then the group sort of merged and I chatted with br as well.

Bl became low key upset (jealous), criticizing me for no obvious reason when I was talking to Br. So, br was nice, but not TOO nice so as to not antagonize Bl any further. Br actually left the table, maybe it became a bit too tense.

--

Then I saw Br a second time. The first thing Br said was: "you're Shannon's friend (Bl). Well, she's out of town this weekend." Translation: my competition is gone, choose me instead.

Unfortunately Br started getting really p1ssy with me which totally ruined the vibe. I asked her why she wasn't drinking. She said she had a drink coming. I said that's the thing about women, they never have to pay for their own drinks.

This made her very defensive: "I buy most of my drinks." She became icey cold after that, she seemed to be upset that I insinuated that women can be bought or some other such bullsh#t. She leaves but then comes back and then leaves and comes back again saying she's going giving me a hug.

From what I can tell, she wants to be stolen, but doesn't want to move too aggressively, since Bl is her friend in a small social circle and doesn't want to get a rep as "that girl." So she's playing it a little bit cool.

--

I always have to deal with girls being jealous of other girls I show any attention to. They're constantly throwing tantrums, being randomly loud and rude and disruptive, trying to make me look like the bad guy if another girl shows up in the middle of a conversation which seems to happen frequently.

--

I don't know what's going on, I could multiple girls in the same social circle when I lived in a bigger city. In a smaller city girls want me to pair off. It's strangely conservative and it's cramping my style big time.
I dump women who behave like little girls. I don't have time for bullsh1t.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple solution: Relocate. Pick a place that has the type of social environment you want.

That's what I effectively did. My market was similar to yours. I established myself in another area that was in a much bigger metro where there is a robust scene and people are fit, good looking & healthy. I date people there and have been pleased with the caliber of people there. Both from a friendship & dating perspective. Best. Decision. Ever.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
I've definitely traveled some in recent years.

I checked out Chicago pretty recently and have visited several times over the years. I've tried to give it a chance to 'wow' me. Didn't happen. Then I lowered my expectations and simply wanted to have a good time there, which I did. But it's nothing special.

SF I've visited a bunch of times and never really liked it very much. They have many great restaurants and bars, but the nightlife is surprisingly weak. The people there strike me as very serious, extremely politically correct, tense and easily triggered if one tells the "wrong" joke. Not to mention just about everything is outrageously overpriced.

There are some pretty women there but drug use is absolutely rampant and socializing while sober is just about unheard of.

LA and SD are very cool cities but both cities are swamped by mexicans and it sucks being surrounded by poor mexicans and el salvadorans all the time.

Seattle was just kind of average, and the women are surprisingly unattractive. I thought this was an outdoorsy athletic kind of city but the women are surprisingly plain looking.

NYC is a great city but offers nothing in the way of natural beauty and I'm not talking about asphalt jungles. $250K annually is middle class so that could pose a problem as well.

What's disturbing is that a long list of cities I would love to live in are being overwhelmed by mexicans and central and south americans and these cities look and feel like third world cities as a result.

In the county I live in, the nightlife just about everywhere has been completely swamped by mexicans, even in the most affluent areas, where so many employed in the restaurants and hotels illegally so the owners can save a buck or two. In the last 3 years, I've seen just about every popular bar completely overtaken and overrun by mexicans.

I'm not saying every last bar was packed with beauty queens but seeing a bar totally packed with fat mexican girls is pretty demoralizing.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are too focused on results and you are overthinking sh!t. But I will say this, some men can not pull off being sarcastic and funny. If you are not naturally this kind of man then don't try to do it, chicks can smell this out like a dead rat. The minute you start thinking that you should 'do' something, you are already lost. Your behavior should be natural... it should be who you are. Work on becoming what you want to be rather than putting on an act like a grinder monkey.

Another thing, stop expecting things to be the same as in college. After I got out of that environment I had the hardest time with women that I ever had in my life. First... you are right out of school, you are on the BOTTOM of males in the market place. You are no longer competing with dudes your own age, you are competing with men in their 30s and 40s who have a decade or two in their chosen careers. Second -- understand the environment you are in and behave accordingly, this isn't putting on an act, it is being classy. Class is the ability to fit into any situation and be comfortable in that place

Here's what you do... stop worrying about getting chicks and work on your career and self improvement. Bust your @ss and build a life for YOURSELF, get involved with things you care about and the women will find you.

One more thing, stop worrying about pi$$ing off women... it is better that she is mad at you then if she doesn't give a sh!t.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
Good stuff rangermike! I like seeing quality posts from people like yourself and beexcellent.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
I went out again and it was more of the same.

One of the girls who was interested before is low key hyper pissed off. I see her as soon as I get to the restaurant where a few of us are supposed to hang for a bit after work. The girl is talking to some people I don't know. I wave to her from just a few feet away. She totally ignores me. I grab a beer, tap her on the shoulder and she is raging.

"Our group is over THERE!" She didn't yell or frown but was very stern. We talked a bit within our circle but she was definitely more on the stone faced side.

She is definitely pissed because of what she perceives to be some dismissiveness or rudeness on my part and boy does she remember it. She got snippy a few times, again, very low key.

She got even but I doubt she'll forgive.

This is the type of hyper sensitivity I'm talking it. One slipup regardless of how minor and it's over.