Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm too ****y/immature??

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I guess I am "immature, ****y, and think I'm the ****." This makes me laugh... I started seeing this girl after I broke up with my ex. She invites me over to hang out with her girlfriends and some other friends for a social gathering and some nights drinking. Her girlfriends told her they think I am immature and ****y basicly. And want to hook her up with someone a little older and more "mature".

Now, I am trying to think why they think that. I don't go around bragging. I am a little ****y at times and I am confident in what I say and do. I don't go around saying I'm better than someone else.

I don't get it. I don't feel I am being this way. Maybe, I am and don't realize it?

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you apparantly ARE so you cant really deny the testemonials.

Maybe the girls just have hatred against you.Im sure if you got on their good side and remained as ****y/immature they wouldnt mind at all.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG dude I just got grilled by this b1tch i was dating a couple of days ago abuot the same damn thing and i was thinking the same thing as you. Weird. She basically said I act too c0cky and her friends think im a d1ck yada yada. I have super nice sh1t but I NEVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT TO ANYONE. She also said I brag about other sh1t which I never ever do. She thinks im immature and insecure I just laugh at her when she says sh1t like that. I tell her im just confident. Im c0cky but i joke and i told her this. To me I think her confidence/self esteem is being compromised cause they cant ride high also cause they dont have it in them. They want you at their "level". Fvck that.

Do not change there are people out there that actually have the same level and wont dislike you for acting "better". I got firends who are the same and we never argue or anything and I got friends at the opposite end and we argue.

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got this issue too.

It is usually girls who tell me things along the lines of;
"You believe you're too much" "You think you're better than everyone" etc. I've never done such things and when b1tches tell us that, they're trying to take our value down a notch.

The way I approach the situation is to tell them "I've never said such thing, but I'm flatered you think that of me" in a ****y/funny way, they know what they're doing and that I don't take them seriously, this drives them nuts and generally start to give in.

Hope it helps :up:

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People take it too seriously when they hear things like this from girls. I would just blow it off unless it was happening consistantly with a range of girls and I wasn't getting results. Don't listen to what they say, listen to what they do!

Your girlfriend's friends have their own agenda. It's always better to win them over but you can't take what they say seriously. They could even just be jealous.

Trance_69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like these girls are testing you to see if you are always like this or putting on an act.
If the girl you're after still calls you out, laughs at your jokes etc then don't worry about what her friends say.
It's better being ****y than being a wuss.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also not sure about this. It has never happened to me... And all of the people I think are ****y in real life, are ****y in real life! lol

Okay, maybe there's this guy, the alpha guy, before I knew him, I tought he was waaay ****y. But now I actually sense a aura of charisma around him. His actions can come of as a little ****y, because he's confident and does whatever he wants. But it's balanced with a smooth voice and some usually female stuff he does! like caring for others, etc. etc.

So maybe you gotta find your balance and care more for others, and now that I think of it, if you walk around with a happy aura and a SMILE, no way people are gonna think you're ****y! ;)

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same problem with a girl I was hooking up with on a regular basis, she said that I put an @$$ mask on and said I wasnt being myself...when in reality i was, who was she to tell me who i really am? Dont change your ways because some girl doesnt like your personaility. Move on to a hotter girl.

If they hate, let them hate, and watch the money pile up.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't brag about what I got. I don't brag about things I'm good at. I don't act like I'm better than everyone else. Yeah, I do get ****y sometimes but it is mainly along the lines of C&F. I don't put on a front or act fake saying something I'm not... Maybe, they just see me act a certin way at times and they don't know me for who I really am.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had girls say i thought you were yada yada too good but im glad i got to know you casue you are a really cool guy. THey wanna miss out fvck them its their fault. That b1tch who was trying to bring me down to her level is going to get an earful if i talk to her again. I do not put on acts either i do C&F. Sometimes i might say sh1t like that dude aint nothing blah blah. They really arent.

PlayToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe since it seems the majority of the guys out there are at least a little bit AFC if not alot, that anything short of cutting your balls off and giving them to the girl your dating is considered ****y to them.

Plus don't forget as some others have posted, it might just be that her friends are jealous and are either consciously, or subconsiously trying to wreck whatever you have going on with this girl.

Girls don't deal with logic, therefore you can't always rationalize their actions or thoughts. One of the most important things I ever realized is that "you can't rationalize with irrational people". Now I am not saying to totally blow off what these girls said, but if you have analyzed the situation, and you still can't figure out why they think your ****y, and these are the only people you know of that have said this about you, then it might be these girls might just be weird or have alterior motives.

Akilles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, i guess you aren't immature. Really. ****y, yeah who isnt but seriously, not one bit of being immature.

In another point of view, i actually think that they are jealous of your current girlfriend. They want to break you two up? Maybe.

If you really feel that you are, well too bad. Your girl like you that way and i'm sure many others will too. If her girlfriends can't stand it, well just let them get the fvck out of here. You ain't there to be at their beck and call. You ain't there to make them happy. You are just having your own time, feeling good bout yourself ain't it?

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree live your own life the way you want, youre not going to impress everyone. As long as youre happy with yourself thats all that truly matters.

Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Ok, I guess I am "immature, ****y, and think I'm the ****." This makes me laugh... I started seeing this girl after I broke up with my ex. She invites me over to hang out with her girlfriends and some other friends for a social gathering and some nights drinking. Her girlfriends told her they think I am immature and ****y basicly. And want to hook her up with someone a little older and more "mature".

Now, I am trying to think why they think that. I don't go around bragging. I am a little ****y at times and I am confident in what I say and do. I don't go around saying I'm better than someone else.

I don't get it. I don't feel I am being this way. Maybe, I am and don't realize it?

This has happened before. Look at this old thread:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134427&highlight=dumped

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Her girlfriends" were like the mother hens - to get to the prized hen, you need to go through the b*tches first. Just remain calm, cool, collective, and focus attention them to let them know you are a great guy.

To be honest, happens to me sometimes as well. I wouldn't bother too much or overanalyze the situation. I would simply state: "I'm sorry you feel that way." NOTE, that is NOT apologizing, it's apologizing for the way she's acting. She'll feel like an idiot a few moments after you walk away.

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
****iness is running around telling people you're the sh>t.

confidence is walking around knowing you are the sh>t.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:

well first of all, don't EVER think women are fool. that's why, we say they have a sharp sixth sense radar. you get me? now, they use ****y in two sense of the term:

1. he is really sexy. he has got attitude.

2. he is kinda jerk. he is insecure and i dont feel comfortable with him.

figure it out yourself which one you are.

dont think that being ****y will get her but giving her a great experience will.

Dink

Don Juan
Reaction score
The way you need to look at it man is. you are who you are. if they dont like it then move on! simple. if you hook up with this lasse then she likes you and that's all that matters. her friends will get over it.

I've said things to girls before that were completely arrogant. and i continued to be a "****". some hated it some wanted more. it was the weirdest thing. I guess some like to be treated like crap while others wont deal with it.

I have a couple of old women around the age of 30(i'm 24) that just love me for my "****y attitude". So, some like it others dont. I know what i am and i wont change that for somebody. :)

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bah, tricky situations.

i'd just laugh in their face, then say something like "ohhh that's a good one :) " and just continue having fun.

I've found that whenever someone tries to rile you up, just brush it off for what it is. Whether that be anger, jealousy, or mother hendom. it pisses them off, but it shows you aren't letting it get to you.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you immerse yourself onto a site such as this one, you begin to pick up some of the characteristics that are deemed "acceptable".

****y + Funny has always been an immature standpoint. The more you become a "man", the more you realize that you just need to be confident and fun to get girls.

Not that ****y and funny doesn't work, because it does. But it also attracts a particular TYPE of girl, which is more than likely a bit immature herself.

You can blow this off and go unfazed by what she said. Or you can realize that being confident and fun (or even ****y and funny) doesn't mean you have to put people down or make them feel like shyt.