“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Im too shy, LOL

Shiraz

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Location
uk - england
YEH THATS RITE IM TOO SHY INFRONT OF HOT GIRLS ANY ADIVCE PLEASE, I WAS GONNA TRY TODAY TO BECOME MORE CONFIDENT BUT THERE WASNT A GOOD CHANCE COZ SHE WAS BUSY WITH HER FRIENDS WELL SHE DIDNT SAY THAT BUT SHES ALLWAYS TALKIN TO OTHER PEOPLE LOL
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
What is fear besides a 4 letter word? Fear is that voice which tells you what you should and shouldn't do. It's the voice that tells you to avoid talking to that hot chick or to run away from problems in your life.
The way I see it, fear is like a bully that tries to intimidate you. The more you listen to it and become a slave to it. The harder and stronger it comes onto you. But if you'll stand up to it, it dissappears. Because it knows it has no power over you.

It has been said by many wise men over the years that fear is like an evil energy, which penetrates everyone who will allow it to! Picture yourself as a house, and all these enemies are trying to get in through your front door. If you stand up to them and tell them to get lost and lock the door. They leave. BUt if you leave the door wide open, in they come! They will hunt you and destroy your dreams!

The next time fear trys to stop you from walking over and talking to that girl accross the room. Say to yourself mentally "back off! I'm not listen to this crap!" and walk right through the fear! You will notice that the fear will grab you (psychologically) and hold you back! This is when you need to be really strong and pull forward and do what feel is in your best interests!

- Robert Jordon
 

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
LOL?

You're laughing at your shyness? Shouldn't you be pissed at it and trying to correct it?
 

JBalfour4

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Ask your girl
Mann! don't think about it when you walk up to a girl, Just Do It
Read the DJ Bible somemore too, pretend the girl is just another one of your homie you talk to all the time. When you thinking about doing, just try to clear it out your head, cause thinkin can lead to negtive thoughts. You don't want that to happen. I'm shy too, but I got to get some one day, and I'm not leaving earth until I get some.
 

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by JBalfour4
Mann! don't think about it when you walk up to a girl, Just Do It
Read the DJ Bible somemore too, pretend the girl is just another one of your homie you talk to all the time. When you thinking about doing, just try to clear it out your head, cause thinkin can lead to negtive thoughts. You don't want that to happen. I'm shy too, but I got to get some one day, and I'm not leaving earth until I get some.
Amen to that,each day that i'm on this earth...i'm comming closer and closer to the goals i've set myself!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

racerX

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Age
61
Location
los angeles
This guy is 13 years old......shouldnt this post be in the high school section??
 

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
isolate the target.

If she's with friends, say hi (with smile and with confidence) to everyone of em except her.

Here's how they might react:

- They will drag you into the conversation: If they do drag you into the conversation, talk to everyone except the target. That will make the target want to assert herself and talk more and get "in" the group.

- They will just say "hi" back and then continue with watever they're talkin about: stick around for a bit. Listen up... do some eye contact... try to add on.
If they still just shut you off as a background object, DONT ever try to talk too loud to get their attention. I made that mistake before and ended up looking more stupid. Just leave and don't show em that their ignoring you has affected you. Hold your head up high. don't look at the floor or else they will think you are "embarrassed" or "defeated".

- They will COMPLETELY ignore you and make u look like an idiot. Try to get their attention by sayin something like... "Hey, I'm talkin to you!!! Hey!!! Hello!!!"
If they still ignore, just leave em alone and act like nothing happened. If one of your buddies saw you got shut down like that and laughs at you, tell him: "AT LEAST I HAD THE GUTS TO DO THAT!!!" or "WHY DONT YOU DO IT? I'LL WATCH AND LEARN FROM YOU"...


Good luck... ;)
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by racerX
This guy is 13 years old......shouldnt this post be in the high school section??
Oh don't worry, he posted the same thing there too.
 
Top