i'm too hot, i'm on watch

upcomingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zerocelcius
What are you doing, trying to get with her in class? Flirt with her and kino with her in class, but save the getting with them/her until you are out of class. Throw a party and invite them and everyone else. If you get them/her in those kinds of situations you can get them alone no problem and everyone will be involved in their little social groups and not watching you. If you have to pay the class clown 20 bones to do cannon balls off the couch to keep them out of your business.

parents wont let me have parties... but that paying off class clown money to do that kinda sh*t is f*ckin clever.. so we'll see.. any other ideas???

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man don't fu-cking worry about the other people in that class... you are merely giving them the power to screw you up if you pay them any attention. As far as getting one (or all) of those girls, it will be hard since all of them apparently like you and even though they are competing over you, none of them is going to go too far in front of the others. This is especially true because of the slu-t shield (forgot the dam-n common name of it) will be high since they don't want to look slu-tty in front of anyone.... esp. if they have bf's (which was how it was in my case). ISOLATE ISOLATE ISOLATE. These chicks will block each other yes (they are openly competitive as opposed to us guys), and when you get close to one, it will not only allow you to increase your chances with HER, but with the other ones as well since they will definitely be jealous. Good luck.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the ****blockers in your class are a good sign.
It separates the DJ from the afcs. if they are ****blocking then they are hating on you, if they are hating on you its cause theyre jealous of you.

No matter down the road the dj will always run into these types of guys, do your worst i say!

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
PRMoon damn dude !

i didn't bother to look at the posters age

i thought he meant class as in college as in 20+

damn we got a high school forum wtf ?

my bad :eek:

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

" stop being insecure " i hate that saying. it's a cop out for not having enough balls to confront a woman about what she is doing THAT IS WRONG or potentially damaging to a long term relationship. – Lost In Translation
Heh, don't worry. I didn't get much further than the title of the thread. Sounds like a line in some stupid 50 Cent song, so I chose not to read much further into his post.

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm

Being 16 u do have a ride right? See if after class one (or more) want to go grab a bite somewhere near school. I was only 17 in college and had 3 chicks who wanted to go practice asl and were hungry. Well we all loaded up my weekend ride (daily driver at the time) and had a good "study" sesson.

For you though..... If there all 16 its the challange of finding the mature (one that will keep quiet) so the others either wont know or at least wont start rumors that will bring more problems into the game. With this problem i usually avoid anything under 18 but everyones different.

just my $.02

upcomingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
please help with this situation.. i cant close this properly.. i just got the digits on the low low on one of 'em.. read the text messages:

me:hey

her: hey

me: cut out with me

her: what do u mean cut out with me

me: cut (subject) class

her: y that class

me: y u wanna cut now?

her: haha no im in class

me: wut r u doin l8r tonite?

her: prolly out, u?

me: i got something to do after school but im free at 9

her: oh

me: u wanna hang out then?

her: y wut are u planning to do.. cuz my friend *** asked to kik it today with me

me:u were always chasin me, now its time for me to chase u

her: what are u talkin about?

me: u strike me as a person who knows what she wants

her: ...

me: lets hang out and we'll talk bout it later

she didnt respond back.. wtf? is her slut shield still on?

upcomingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
sh*ts legit.. i dunno how to play this.. i jumped on too hard... i gotta play it cool.. but i need helps on finding a way to isolate her

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, don't jump on that shi-t too hard, or you'll lose, regardless of her previous interest. You gotta play it like you don't really like her that much and you're just trying to give her an opportunity to get with you.

I like her line: "y wut are u planning to do.. cuz my friend *** asked to kik it today with me".... classic female bullshi-t... trying to act disinterested even when they are interested in you. Her next line however really worries me:
"What are you talking about?"
Now, I have had those girls who were just so fu-cking stupid they never knew what I was talking about (happens a lot), but in your case, it might just be a sign she doesn't like you. As always, never go by what they say, but how they act.

So this girl isn't head-over-heels for you, or she would make it really easy on you, but with a little work, anything can happen. I suggest you work on one of the other girls.... watch that stupid bi-tch's face light up with jealousy when she sees you hooking up with one of them. The way I always play it in these group situations is to pay the least amount of attention to the girl I like most. Try it.

upcomingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
yup i f*cked up.. she ljbf'd me today... now im alone tonite... i tried callin my wingmen but they f*ckin busy... where da hell am i gonna find breezies in my age (17) without a wingman...
she still would want to hang out.. i dunno.. im gonna make her jealous, hit on every girl there

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured you did, just from that convo, but that's ok though.... plenty of other girls out there. If you ever get hooked up with one of those other girls, and that girl that rejected you suddenly becomes attracted to you, fu-ck her and then forget her..... hahaha, payback's a bit-ch ain't it??