Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

im too big, shes too small, what to do?

TurtleShell

Don Juan
Reaction score
my girlfreind just told me she wants to be just freinds, but at the same time she doesnt want me seeing other people. its all because she is very uncomfortable with sex. because of that she occused me of being obsessed with it and she feels pressured. im too big, she's too small, it hurts blah blah blah. sex has just seemed to caused endless problems. is it worth me sticking around to wait till this girl is ready or not? she likes seeing me but she says she is too shy and never knows what to say, so it is like pulling teeth getting her to even talk much. she is just like a fashion accessory that just sits there. i don't know what i expect anyone to say about it. im probably just venting my frustrations.

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Reaction score
May I ask how old the girl in question is? *Usually* this is only a problem with the younger ones.

I'm guessing you've already tried lube and all that good stuff and that it just isn't working. There are alternatives to sex but I reckon these are only satisfying if you actually feel something with your partner. I'm talking like intense foreplay, tantra etc

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TurtleShell
my girlfreind just told me she wants to be just freinds, but at the same time she doesnt want me seeing other people. its all because she is very uncomfortable with sex. because of that she occused me of being obsessed with it and she feels pressured. im too big, she's too small, it hurts blah blah blah. sex has just seemed to caused endless problems. is it worth me sticking around to wait till this girl is ready or not? she likes seeing me but she says she is too shy and never knows what to say, so it is like pulling teeth getting her to even talk much. she is just like a fashion accessory that just sits there. i don't know what i expect anyone to say about it. im probably just venting my frustrations.
So you're saying that you won't be getting sex any more and when you did it was uncomfortable; it's not much fun to be around her because she can't hold a conversation and isn't stimulating; and even though she isn't satisfying any of your needs, she wants you to see only her, just as friends, and be happy about it; oh yeah, instead of addressing the problem, she tries to make it out to be your fault because you expect sex from your committed girlfriend, of all the ridiculous things.

What are you planning to wait and see for? For her hole to get bigger? For her to swallow a personality pill and become interesting? Or for you to get so used to not being satisfied in a relationship that it starts to feel like it's normal?

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF?

This girl got issues. If she doesn't want to be your girl then DROP HER. What is that bull**** - she wants to be friends but doesn't you to see other ppl?

I don't care what her excuse is - either she's with you or you drop her.

This girl is ridiculous.

Sides - she doesn't seem to be much if she's just a fukk'N accessory

Mazman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're not having too much fun with her.

Why are you sticking around?

Just be friends, but don't see anyone else? Huh?
I wouldn't put up with this.

gt95ab

Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddy......... Go back and READ what you wrote, I mean actually READ what you are saying and listen to it.

1. Obviously, sex is important to you or there wouldn't be a problem.
2. You have communication problems with your girl, i.e. "pulling teeth".
3. You said she was a fashion accessory, do you really want a girl that is just a fashion accessory?

If you listen to yourself, and I mean really listen, you'll figure out what you must do.

The ethical DJ - gt95ab

msustud

Don Juan
Reaction score
since you are to big for her then you should be a male gigalo haha

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her that when she is old enough to handle something big, to give you a ring. Until then, adios. She is getting ready to screw you and not in the "Oh god this is great" sense either.