Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im to young!!??

murguy15

Reaction score
I dont get it...

I was making out with this girl this past friday and i ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend.

her response:

"I dont know"

Me: Why?

Her: It would be weird because I'm in 11th grade and your only a freshmen

Me: It doesnt matter.

Her: Lets just have like a fling

Me: I dont like being used, I'd rather have a girlfriend.

Her: Why?

Me: Because its just me

Her: "Ill think about it, and let you know when you get back from christmas."

I was like whatever. Then our friends come in and we start talking to them about random **** and then we go to her room for another makeout session.

So I'm like totally confused and ****. She's told me before that thinking going out with someone younger than her would be wierd, but I look like I could be a junior myself.

Then right before I left she called me up on her friends cell, in like one of those shy voices ( I dont know if you know what I am talking about). So I took that as a good sign.

Im gonna call her up on christmas day, and say merry christmas and ****. But when or what should I do? Should I wait? I mean coming back to my old town I could have a lot of fun here, I could've made out with this one girl tonight. But I told myself to wait.

So thanks!

P.s. thank you to everyones bible posts and other great posts! I remember that I used to get sweaty palms just last year during spring break whenever a girl sat near me. WHAT A FU*KING CHANGE! Thank you!

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She told you she just wanted to have a fling. Unless a relationship is what you really want with her, you should be dancing in the streets. Not only would you have a free f*ck buddy, but you're not limited just to her either.

However, if you really do want the relationship with her, there may just be a way. Next time you're making out with her, just tell her that she's right and a relationship isn't a good idea, and you don't know what you were thinking. This should really get her thinking herself about why a freshman wouldn't want to be with her, and she'll probably change her mind, and want to be your girlfriend.

Personally bro, I think you've got it made in your present situation.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, you have a free buddy. Keep it that way is my advice. The reason why she doesn't wanna go out with you is because in high school it's odd to have a younger guy and an older girl. Image is involved. I know, it sucks.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude!
She wants you to be a friend with benefits!

Your choices are:
a) Hell yes
b) **** yes
c) Let me think...YES!

A girl wants to be **** buddies with you. Think about it. If the choice is that hard, you don't belong here;)

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds to me like she's embarrassed to be going out w/ a freshman which is why she doesn't want to go out w/ u, just fvck around w/ u.

Now after saying that, HELL YES! you better keep it the way it is, there's too much drama in a relationship, just keep messin around w/ her and keep it fun. Unless you want a relationship, which is perfectly fine.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are u mad? She is giving you the oppurunity to bang her without restrictions. You must really be young or an AFC if you have a problem with that...