"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

I'm tired of this...

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
I keep hearing all these ****ing magical formulas on how to get numbers, sex, etc... I'm tired of this ****...

The single, best, recommendation i've ever got from a friend over the internet lately is this, and it has worked in almost every situation/problem:

Be yourself, hold your balls in your hand, and jump in!

btw, that friend was The Matrix: Reloaded.

There isn't really any magical formula that will work for every situation, that's the problem... sure, you might get lucky every now in then? But who wants to rely on luck? It's like taking coke cans, pizza, and random candy wrappers, tossing them into a box, and waiting for them to turn into a woman :) Why wait for it to turn into a woman, when you can just go out and get one?

Ok, maybe that was a bad metaphor, but you get the idea! lol :)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Yeah, I pretty much agree, there is and probably never will be a "Magic Formula" for getting numbers but there are a lot of people who have their own technique that they find works best. I also have a similar saying when it comes to approaching girls..

"Just go balls to the wall. You'll be alright"
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
There is no magic formula in anything you will ever do in life. Even masturbation.

That's not reason to quit or bash. It's reason to suck it up and go out there.
 

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
I don't believe that anybody has preached any "perfect formula" on this site exept a few givin exeptions. The point to these "formulas" are to give you something new to try and they are somthing that you can bend to fit the current situation. I have to agree that its not wuite right to manipulate girls into your pants so instead i mix my moral standards with the advice and jump on into the social pool, ready to swim like a fish. Now thats a metaphore!:p
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Quotes of the day gentlemen:

"Do or do not... there is no try." Yoda

And an idea I pondered today... "Many people say that things are easier said than done. With that in mind I propose and idea... if things are easier said... then say them first and do them second. Rather than say them second, and do them first."

Someone will get that...

By the way Ministered... it's no problem, and trust me champ... if you want something in life, you will always get it.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

SikWitIt

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Yeah... none of this stuff works. I went to the Club tipsy like yesterday or today whatever day was saturday and I was like "Hey what's your name..." and tried some of those tips and stuff. I was like, "Blah, blah, blah, blah" and they walked away so I was like screw it.

Talked to every other hottie I saw after that as myself, and you know what? They were all over me and I got my party on dancing with all these girls and I do not even remember what the hell iIsaid to them.

To top it all off, I saw this chick I used to work with cause she came down for spring break from lubbock. I was like yeah, we chatted for a while even though you have to talk loud because the music is so LOUD!!!

So I ended my night stumbling out of the club around 2am... lost my friends so I had no ride. I left with her, went to her friends house and hit that ass.

Damn... I love being a Moderator
 
Last edited by a moderator:

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Lol, no one give an analyze of Sik's post. We all know it. But a greater message...

Afc one day, Don Juan the other... Victor forever.
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Sikwitit... perhaps those tips and such did not work for you because you were not sober? Just a thought...

And by the way... if anything we the people at Sosuave.com throughly encourage that you be yourself... just your improved self.
 

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
dude, you're exactly right about your improved self. If you dont be yourself, then the person you love, wont love you for yourself. She'll love you for the actor you are, but not the real person. Thats why you have to either improve yourself or just go for one night stands your whole life.

and if you do constantly think about all the right moves to pull and what to do with girls, its just gonna go bad on you, because if you think about somethin too much, its just gonna backfire. You gotta approach girls and not worry about what to say and practice it and develop your own style
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by TheMinistered
I keep hearing all these ****ing magical formulas on how to get numbers, sex, etc... I'm tired of this ****...

The single, best, recommendation i've ever got from a friend over the internet lately is this, and it has worked in almost every situation/problem:

Be yourself, hold your balls in your hand, and jump in!
Yeah you've gotta watch it here, don't take this advice too literally guys, some girls don't respond to the "hey, are those your testicles in your hand, or are you just happy to see me" opener. :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
Those tips work, you just got to observe the situation and mold those tips into your own and work from there. You're not supposed to go by a script or something. You just gotta be calm and collected and go for it.

If you start trying to prefectly emulate what they say on here, you'll f*ck up. Its inevitable because you're trying to memorize sh*t and it will make you obvious and just make you f*ck up in the end like mentioned previously..
 
Top