Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm tired of this...Everyone treats me like ****

Cerberus

Reaction score
My best friend and his girl friend made me an arrangement with this girl, i'm passing trough a depression phase and they said they had a friend that they wanted to introduce to me, she is also insecure like you and has many things that combine with you ( this is what they both said ), so they gave me her email, we exchanged mails, i send her my photo ( i thought she liked it now i don't know anymore ) and my cell number, she sent me messages and called for 3 days ( but calling me cute things like hunny, sweetie and so on, u know the thing right ), then i went with my friend to go out as i do regularly, imagine this me with baggy pants, t shirt, and then he tells that the girl and his g/f were on their way to meet with us... i became ****ed, cuz i didn't tell me nothing...

Meet girl, ciute, classy dressing, we are introduced to each other, go to take a coffee, and all night she only speaked a few words to me, and she was like pissed to be there with me and them and in a hurry to go home. She was very cold, i sensed it even if my friend told me that i was imagining things. She went to her home, 2 days passed and nothing from her, no emails, no sms, 0.

So i decided to call her, and she was like she was pissed that i called her, i asked her if she wasn't into me, and she replied this " I don't have to "go into my friends", i like them for what they are and not from what i liked them to be"..., i asked her if we could be friends, and she said that she went only to see a guy, not to be his friend or anything else. Also she said that she wanted me to be very happy and not to call her again.

What do u guys think of this????

Have i made her feel bad or something??

PS: I'm pissed with my friend, because of this, he told me he thought she was a cool girl and that could happen something between me and her, that he was sorry.... Is this a friend??? I don't know it anymore.... i lost the confidence i had in him...

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you blame your friend? He only introduced you, he didn't make her not like you. You should be grateful that he cared enought to attempt to set you up.

As for the girl, something obviously went wrong. If you don't know what it was, there's no way we're going to know what it was. Obviously something that happened really turned her off. Your friend should be able to find out what went wrong. If he can't, you just have to forget about it. Part of dealing with girls is having them not like you without knowing the reason why.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cerberus
What do u guys think of this????

Have i made her feel bad or something??...
ok first off you have more gramatical errors than a 9 yr. old should have. SO PLEASE CHECK IT OVER

though that is not the main point i am tryin to make

Right now u are what we like to call an "AFC"

if u dont already know what it is u obviously havent been spending your time wisely on this site. (GO READ THE BIBLE)

This girl seems like a biatch

after the first time u met her and she was cold, u should of let her go 4EVER

from what it sounds like u didnt make her feel bad, u jus didnt hit it off with her

BUT u should not have called her back, generally if u dont hit it off the first time, DONT CALL BACK

but so what if u made her feel bad?

ill bet u its not the first time that some guy did

and it sure wont be the last

engulf yourself in this site and practice what it tells u to do.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even your friend said this girl had issues. So what do you expect from her? She is going to be fvcked up anyway.

He also said you have some self esteem and confidence issues (and that is clear from your post anyway).

If both of you are insecure and lacking confidence you will reflect off each other and there will be a negative vibe. This is probably why your meeting did not go well. What's clear is there is no future of any sort between you and her. Forget her.

Study the material on this site, starting with the DJ Bible. I recommend Pook's Be a man and Kill that depersation posts as the first ones.

Your friend cannot make any girl like you. Remember - "Bros before hos".

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I'm tired of this...Everyone treats me like ****

Originally posted by drixsa
ok first off you have more gramatical errors than a 9 yr. old should have. SO PLEASE CHECK IT OVER
drixsa you accuse him of 'grammatical errors' then reply with a worse post. That's some funny stuff :D

But seriously, Cerberus there's nothing you did 'wrong', this girl is an obvious head case and just plain rude. You're better off without her anyway.

Cerberus

Reaction score
If both of you are insecure and lacking confidence you will reflect off each other and there will be a negative vibe. This is probably why your meeting did not go well. What's clear is there is no future of any sort between you and her. Forget her.

Yup, guess you're right...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: I'm tired of this...Everyone treats me like ****

Originally posted by Monkey
drixsa you accuse him of 'grammatical errors' then reply with a worse post. That's some funny stuff :D

monkey wtf are u talkin bout?

i may use some internet "lingo" but i am not mixing up my "I"s and "me"s

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, before hand, your friends said she's messed up like you. So whatever her issue is, she's messed up. Also, I think maybe she didn't like how you dress and how you present yourself, but any NORMAL girl wouldn't act the way she does...

She's messed up, just let it be.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LEt some other sucker get up in that sh*t

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a friend a while ago set me up with this girl. She was a 5.5 or so; average but she had a decent rack. At the time I wondered why she was available because now she is average but at the time, I was surprised that she was not ugly but wanted to be set up. The reason was that she heard I was a great guy because my friend basically pimped me out for a week or so. She said she was tired of not having anyone and I felt the same. This was probably last November and I called her up. She seemed friendly enough and I got a vibe that she did in fact want to date. So the next week I called her again and she suggested me to ask her to the Winter dance as our first date. I would be on a nice long vacation that took up the whole Christmas and about a week beforehand, which would include the dance. I told her this and from a warm-hot reaction, she turned cold like a fish.

My feelings were confirmed. My friend went to me a couple days later and she said that I "broke it off." I told him about it and the next day he pretty much said that she was basically planning to use me as a date and then toss me aside. I got instantly pissed. A few months later, a new guy at my work seemed to like me and we became friends quick. He had a girl who was a 7 in my book (ie, fairly attractive) that he said he'd set me up with. I turned him down because of what I knew what was going to happen. It was just as well as I later knew her and she is a b***h.

From what I learned, getting set up is almost as low as a dating service. Its desperation because it shows that you cannot get a date with conventional methods. I'll never degrade myself as to getting set up.