I'm tired of seeing this around here.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seeing people who've been here for less than 4- months... with over 700+ posts (or anything ridiculously high for the short time spent here)... posting about how much they know... giving advice... and what people should do.

To those people:... have you REALLY... EVER done anything that you've learned... and preach to everybody?

People like AC/DC... been here for 3 years... he has less posts than most of the high school people... that's been here for less than one year.

It REALLY shows who knows what they are REALLY talking about from experience when they give advice... and it REALLY shows who copies what the SoSuave articles say when they give advice.

-----

I would really love to see those people who give advice straight from SoSuave (...not experience) to go out and get the kind of chicks that they claim they can get.

-----

And since that's not possible for me to see... [Click This Link] (www .sosuave. net /forum/showthread.php?t=106342)... and post your best stories.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
either way. i saw someone who was a member since june 2006... with 800+ posts... you know who you are. killa_staz... or w/e

that still means they are on posting SOO much in... TWO MONTHS! that means they GOTTA be staying up waiting for new threads or new replies... because sosuave.net has been getting slower and slower with new threads and replies.

eplic

Reaction score
Wow

You speak the truth man, people who have nothing better to do seem to come on and talk like they are jsut making it up as they go, no i havn't given any advice, im just responding to great advice. I'm young and have alot to learn but im learning and thats all that matters really..... But i think you know what your talking about a little bit and i know 1 person who really knows what hes talking about and i have read all 700 of his post. I think hes been here for a long time too. He is a true isnpiration too, and i think some people do need to stfu and read more adivce instead of giving useless advice!