Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm tired of rejection... please help!

MrDoomMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question about the DJ Bible

From reading the bible, i have interpreted that there are 2 ways a woman can express how she 'wants what she can't have':

1) the first method rely's on actual feelings she has for you. The girl really likes you and chooses to work for you because you aren't being a 'nice guy' and you actually present manly qualities that attract her enough to make her hurry up and get you before your taken! After all, you are a busy independant guy!

2) the second method rely's on the woman not being able to STAND you being the only guy who's stubborn enough not to react to her *hint hint's*. Her modivation is not being accepted, and she will make the SAME moves the girl in #1 would, except only to have the satisfaction of making you give in and accept her like every other guy that falls for her foolish games. This girl has no feelings for you, she only cares to get involved with you because your different and it drives her nuts that you won't acknowledge her like every other 'nice guy' does. She will then throw you away after she is satisfied with the amount of attention you have given to her.

The thing i am confused about, is how to tell these 2 different type of women appart? They both seem interested in you, just each has different goals when they do so. The first girl is actually interested in you because your DIFFERENT, because your a MAN! the second girl just wants to prove that your like the rest! THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY! how do you tell them appart? I NEED ULTIMATE GUIDANCE FROM THE GOD'S OF DJ! Thanks everyone!

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you're other posts are pretty much about the same thing... I merged them for you :D

The Matrix: Reloaded

MrDoomMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
man! they are different! i posted them seperately so people could easily pick which one they wanted to reply to without having to browse and read through all of the posts in this useless thread. Can you please change them back?

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason why I merged them is because people weren't going to post on those threads... because they are basically leading up to the same thing... which is your dilemma with that girl. I could change it back... but... I don't know, I'll think about it.

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
No dont!And please,lock this thread while youre at it.This guy barely knows how to use Mr.Paragraph and he has a circular logic to every of his posts.

MrDoomMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to flame me, you're just as imperfect as me and everyone else here. I suggest you worry more about yourself instead of other people. If the mod's of this forum really wanted you to close threads, they would have made you a moderator. Please tend to yourself.

MrDoomMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
The only reason why I merged them is because people weren't going to post on those threads... because they are basically leading up to the same thing... which is your dilemma with that girl. I could change it back... but... I don't know, I'll think about it.
Don't worry about it man, i was being kind of stubborn about it. One of those i posted seperately was to get a quick reply because i required a quick reply considering i wanted some imput on that idea before school. Now it's a bit too late and i guess i'll have to go through with the idea without any imput. No problem though, i think i'll survive. Thanks.

MrDoomMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad i decided to check the URL before i clicked on that... i've seen that URL in several chat rooms and i've heard it's not a good place to go. So i won't go to it!

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
contradiction

Matrix I had a quick question for you somewhat regardign this. Ok what if a girls says LJBF, but her actions seem to say otherwise. But you said when a girl says LJBF it means just that. So I'm taking it as a contradiction and just wanted clarification.

I'm in that boat, and I'm just being a friend and going after other girls now, and now I'm geting a players rep ;)