Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im thinking of visiting a girl....

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl that I met a week or two ago. I've been talking to her ever since. I'm really interested in her and I think she's into me as well. Only problem is she doesn't live here. She lives in another state. But my friend is going there for his brothers birthday and I brought up the idea to her that my friend asked me if I wanted to go. And she is all for it. I told her, only problem though is that I won't have a place to stay so I don't think I'm gonna go (reverse psychology). Then she's like "How about a hotel party?" she asks me to get a hotel so I told her maybe.

Then I asked her like if I go, if she could transport me around and stuff and she agreed. I also told her that we could go clubbing and stuff.
I told her she should come here and visit first and then we can catch a plane to Cali together. She didn't deny it.

Also small things like when she told me she fell down and hurt herself I txted her "kiss all better now.." and she responds back like "a little more kisses will do.." so things like that I feel she's interested.

Am I doing anything wrong? Like does she sound interested? I don't want to be put in the friends zone. It would suck a lot though too if I visit her and I don't get to bang her too.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're in, buddy. She's interested. Now don't chicken out and second guess yourself!