Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm the luckiest man in the world

luckiestbf78

Reaction score
I met the love of my life on a matchmaking tour. I know how improbable it sounds, but I could recite to you every detail of that day over and over again. The moment I saw her, I felt as if the whole world moved a little bit slower. I know how cliche it sounds, but that’s exactly what I felt. They say you could only find stuff like that in movies but I did. To say she’s my world, is an understatement. I’d give her the world if I could. I’d go to the ends of the world for this girl, that’s how mesmerized I am by her beauty. It’s like she’s the only woman I see nowadays.

Or at least she’s the only one that matters. She’s so caring and considerate and just so fricking perfect. I don’t know what I did to deserve her, but man am I thankful. I still don’t see what I have to offer, but she’s loves me all the same. I know foreign dating sites are kind of a last resort nowadays since almost everyone is on like tinder or some other app, but I swear to god this was the best decision I’ve ever made. I’ve never dated a girl like this. I thank god everyday for this precious angel.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met the love of my life on a matchmaking tour. I know how improbable it sounds, but I could recite to you every detail of that day over and over again. The moment I saw her, I felt as if the whole world moved a little bit slower. I know how cliche it sounds, but that’s exactly what I felt. They say you could only find stuff like that in movies but I did. To say she’s my world, is an understatement. I’d give her the world if I could. I’d go to the ends of the world for this girl, that’s how mesmerized I am by her beauty. It’s like she’s the only woman I see nowadays.

Or at least she’s the only one that matters. She’s so caring and considerate and just so fricking perfect. I don’t know what I did to deserve her, but man am I thankful. I still don’t see what I have to offer, but she’s loves me all the same. I know foreign dating sites are kind of a last resort nowadays since almost everyone is on like tinder or some other app, but I swear to god this was the best decision I’ve ever made. I’ve never dated a girl like this. I thank god everyday for this precious angel.
Good god man, do you have a vagina? Second to Des's point, how is she in bed?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Orbiter Thread

iGNiqAuwG9dwQ.gif

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you met a narc/bpd. Good luck with that. I will say tho, strong 1st post there bud.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I met the love of my life on a matchmaking tour.

I know foreign dating sites are kind of a last resort nowadays

but I swear to god this was the best decision I’ve ever made.
It’s a planted indirect sales pitch…
It’s the fluff before the sell and designed to get you to start a convo with him/her.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Immediately flagged this for a spam post just for the weird blurry profile pic!