I'm sure you mature men can answer this situation

Kyontate17

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a 21 yo male and this women is 32 married pretty flirty woman to a 50yo man. This takes place at our job where theirs alot if people around most of them are men and alot of them talk to her but me I really don't, We hardly talk but when we talk our talk is short sometimes at work we make strong eye contact for a long time and that's all we do. But she aloof and that doesn't bother me. Two days ago I was talking to a friend at work then she walks behind and tap my shoulder didn't say a word to me it's wasn't like playing around kind a thing either.well to all this I just want to know what does she want from me?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Kyontate17 said:
I'm a 21 yo male and this women is 32 married pretty flirty woman to a 50yo man. This takes place at our job where theirs alot if people around most of them are men and alot of them talk to her but me I really don't, We hardly talk but when we talk our talk is short sometimes at work we make strong eye contact for a long time and that's all we do. But she aloof and that doesn't bother me. Two days ago I was talking to a friend at work then she walks behind and tap my shoulder didn't say a word to me it's wasn't like playing around kind a thing either.well to all this I just want to know what does she want from me?

she wonders why you dont join in the attention fest, that about it, nothing else to go one, if you want to find out more, flirt back at her and see what happens

Kyontate17

Don Juan
Reaction score
She also keeps a lid to her emotions. Won't I be just like those guys if I do flirt back? By the way thanks for replying.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
she is playing the guys, you have done well by keeping your cool and not joining in, you may be more of a challenge to her, her tapping you on the shoulder should have met with a .."whooaaa, dont touch, this is reserved" type of response, with a smirk or a wink and strong eye contact.
just play it cool

Kyontate17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Two more thing I want to add is that I started the eye contact several months ago at that time she was always find a reason to approach me or she will call my name to go to her about work or something else but she stop doing that now,and I also caught her looking at me but she looked away as soon as I looked at her.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kyontate, get comfortable being around people. Get comfortable being yourself, and relaxed, confident around women.
What you described is...well...brother, youre the creepy guy.
Dont be the creepy guy.
If she talks to you, talk back. Be comfortable with her, and use this as a way to ease yourself in being comfortable interacting with women.

Learn how to read women's signals, and how to communicate with them.
SHE isnt some science project, but this circumstance is a good learning experience for you.
You dont have to prove anything to her. Dont try to take her to bed. Dont try to seduce her. Just be cool. Learn how you hold your body when youre interacting with a woman. Learn and study yourself if youre too into your head. Maybe youre overthinking things. Maybe youre planning, analyzing, whatever. Dont. Learn to be relaxed, calm, manly and confident.
Be respectful. Be a gentleman. Think less creepy staring guy, and more relaxed James Bond.
Think less "I got a put on a show so maybe they will like me" and more "Im masculine, cool, calm, and confident. I can handle this. I like being around women." Things like that.

So try not to focus on things that are not real, and focus more on your self development. How YOU Deal with circumstances.

Good luck.

Kyontate17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you that's all I wanted to hear and I wasn't interested in her I jut wanted know what does she want from me

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is using kino on you. Women use kino more than men do, and use it very effectively. She wonders why you don't give her attention like all the other guys do, so she's initiating some playful touch to get you hooked into her orbit.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Kyontate,
You have had lots of good advice here.....If you value your job move on....Anyhow,this woman would suck you in and blow you out in bubbles,why stuff up her kids life by playing ball with her?