Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm Strict In Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i know it has nothing involve with women, but im strict in religion. So could u help me out here. FIrst of all, is george bush a protestant? what about david deangelo? if u don't know, how do i get contact with him?

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Strict In Religion
Well, i know it has nothing involve with women, but im strict in religion. So could u help me out here. FIrst of all, is george bush a protestant? what about david deangelo? if u don't know, how do i get contact with him?
What in the world are you talking about?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
Congratulations, you've just managed to create the shortest thread that incorporated both elements of politics and religion. Nothing could set the stage better for a flamefest than a combination of these two things...

If you want to find out what George Bush's religious affiliations are, there's a nifty site called "google.com". If you want to know about David D's, you might try the email address he adds to just about everything he writes. If you still can't figure it out, check the love/sex section at askmen.com.

By the way, moved to AE and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.