Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm stopping actively reaching out to people

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of pickup material can have that effect if you're not careful. There's a lot of crossover between all the different pills.
Agreed, I recognize this and need to spend less time on the board moving forward.

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that 80% of the time, I'm the person that reaches out to people. And with women, that number pretty much goes up to 99%. I'm gonna live my life and do my thing, which is busy enough, and let people reach out first more. If they don't, I'll at least know who is legit and who to cut out of my life. Rant over
I have found myself in such situations but for my guy friends I know we are trying to find our feet in this world so I don't hold it against anyone but my concern is women who think they can swing anytime they want and things should be sweet and lovely are my concerns because I have been with some girls who are really talkative and all of a sudden radio silence they come and expect things to be as they were. First of I forgive the first time because I might have done something and I will take different approach this time but as times ago I just realized that they are just swinging around trying to find their feet. Sometimes these girls want exclusivity with you but won't sacrifice they're sexual strategy. I don't but that. If you have multiple guys I would prefer to stay away not because the other guys can't match up ( which mostly I am higher value; not bragging, I give them great experience and they always talk about times we had) but because of diseases and infections and it looks the female body harbor some illnesses for long before any symptoms show. This is why I am very skeptical about these types girls. I have a few girls they have Male friends like class mates but I have always been the priority which what you have to seek from a girl even a plate. If you are not getting or sense some sort of games just walk away. I am speaking from experience.
Just few days, a girls who almost cried telling she is not seeing anyone; I saw her a third time with same chad.
Trek wisely my brother.
Be with people who are inspiring you and it should be your aim to let those fans down. It is always lonely for gender so suck it up and move and appreciate the ones that make you really matter not fake friends. If you are really rich then you have to be extra cautious with people you bring around and try to live low key as much as possible otherwise you get fake friends all around you.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't consider myself MGTOW, but I do watch their videos now and then (and read some of their material). The thing I don't like about it I think some of the negativity has rubbed off on me. I've always enjoyed looking at the pretty girls when I'm out and doing some light flirting or talking to people when I'm out. And I notice that I find myself intentionally not looking at or talking to women when I'm out, because somewhere in the back of my mind I get this MGTOW message playing about how women don't deserve free attention and all that. I don't like the effect, honestly.
That's sad to hear, as I considered looking for MGTOW forums while focusing on myself (temporarily). My plan would be to come out of that only pursuing very attractive women. And a compromise idea: you could try and spot gorgeous women as far away as possible, and only give them your free attention. Surely, you think they deserve it (*).

(*) As in "They do. And don't call me Shirley".

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a relationship then you can't be MGTOW. If you are in a relationship, then why would you want to look at or talk to other women with respect to your SO rather than worry if they are getting free attention or not?
It isn't a matter of wanting to look at other women. If you are a straight man and your d1ck is in working order and hormones are right, you are going to look whether you intend to or not. It is how we wired. And assuming you stay healthy, it never changes.