"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I'm still a virgin, but if i were to lose it this weekend... some tips please

opentoadvice

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
all right heres the deal. I'm still a virgin, but I may be able to lose my virginity this weekend. I would be greatly obliged if any of you can give me some pointers so I don't... blow it too early (I'd like to make a great first impression in bed).

Thanks a ton!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
The first thing you should remember is never use a rubber or Birth OCntrol. its all bull crap. Sencond. No means Yes from a girl. To warm her up finger her. Then stanrt fisting her. Don't worry about lossening it. Just take your fist and ram it up. then take your other fist and ram it up her ass. Then piss in her face. She'll love it. Make sure to get as much *** inside her as possible.

In reality. Wear a rubber. Have fun. It'll be a lot more fun if you just have a basic plan and let everything come by the moment.
Go to a sex shop for the condoms not a gas station. They have special condoms there that will help you not blow it early. Ask them.

Have fun wit it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top