Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im starting to think the blackpill and redpill community brainwashed me. Most women will happily date someone below top 20%

Reaction score
Another forum dweller. Over 1000 posts in less than a year. It sounds like you squander a lot of your time. You're another one in this forum who talks big and theorizes things to death because you're too dopey to read through context and nuance.

"I was going to do it..."

Yeah, every veteran has heard this from civilians multiple times. Going to do something doesn't mean you actually did it, so what do you ALMOST joining have to do with anything?

I'm sure your dad did great things, and I appreciate his service. At your age I had deployed multiple times while you are....doing what exactly, almost joining the military?

Active Duty and reserves are entirely different beasts and operate differently regardless of whether you're enlisted or an officer. So go ahead and cry to daddy and ask him.

I am grateful for having served. Easily one of the best decisions I ever made for myself. So, please, keep your irrelevant little mouth shut unless you have done something meaningful with yourself which we clearly know you haven't. Go finish college or something.
So you are just going to nit pick on what little thing you can get instead of apologize for the dumb thing you said like a typical woman. Sorry, I come from a line of officers that date back to literal medieval England, so I wasn't going to enlist...Go cry about it on your response post whatever.

However, there was absolutely no reason for you to make that dumb comment about the reserves. There are people in the reserves that saw fvcking combat in Afghanistan and there are enlisted soldiers that literally just drove trucks and partied in Japan/Korea and got discharged. Yet, these guys make dumb comments like you about how they are true patriots blah blah blah. Just STFU

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you know that no woman in the planet wants to video chat with me?
it is not about if a girl would speak with you or not , it is about if you speak with girls or not

to be frank , have no idea what you are doing here . Initially i thought that you are actually smart , but the more things I see from you the more I realize that you are actually a troll .

I showed you multiple times over my time here that it is not about the girls , it is only about you .

if you do not have anything to add , then please just please limit yourself in only using the emoticons

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is not about if a girl would speak with you or not , it is about if you speak with girls or not
Did not sound like that. I am not going out of my way to avoid talking with girls and have a dating profile up.

I will just put you on ignore as its easier than your emoticon suggestion.

Reaction score
View attachment 7808

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey Einstein, plenty of guys go to war and return home to get hammered. The fact that you separated war vets from guys who get drunk in Korea shows me EXACTLY why you're here. Speaking like you know something about the military to a dude who literally served says so much about you.

Dumb people typically think in black/white - no nuance, no context, and NOW I can see why you struggle at dating.

You really don't have a clue about sh1t, dependent.
again, just dancing around the subject. I called your arse out. Good day to you sir

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All girls say they are fat, man. She's not fat. She was baiting me into complimenting her beauty. If you dealt with women in real life you'd know this. They will say something negative about themselves, and the guy will always validate her by say "no baby, You are soooo beautiful" and then she thinks "hah simp". It's called a Game for a reason.
don”t waste your time with this guy , I gave him the benefit of the doubt , but at the end of the day he is just a troll

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although you don't strike me as much of a player, you appear sincere in what you post. I respect that authenticity. It's why I'm only an assh0le to these jerk0ffs who plague the forum with incredibly poisonous and mindless nonsense.

You're absolutely correct, some guys here tell it like it is, in a manner that isn't so ignorant and damaging. Those guys are a gem in this forum and provide some applicable and relevant advice.

And then you have Jake telling me he comes from a lineage of medieval officers or some sh1t, Idk. I guess he was a templar knight or something.

But either way, all of this theorizing hurts guys more than it helps; that's all I'm saying.
value in all of it. The same situation occurs in many places.

About the military thing, anyone that has experience will recognize truth. With women, truth is more difficult.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
value in all of it. The same situation occurs in many places.

About the military thing, anyone that has experience will recognize truth. With women, truth is more difficult.
as long as you know that you can not own a woman , as most guys want to , you should be fine

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as long as you know that you can not own a woman , as most guys want to , you should be fine
as far as I know, ownership of others is now not legal in most or all places. I know that, and I guess you know I know that. so how is the comment helping me or others? or is it humor? good humor always has a place.

a religious marriage contract is a very strict contract. I would advocate that both women and men keep their commitments and words and that contracts have enforcement. the contract grants ownership of part of the behaviors. as we all know, it doesn't work out often.

for this thread I agree with the poster that tells how when we see women dating below the top 20% of men, it is likely that in another venue or setting that man is in the top 20% for something that the woman notices.

ahh, but we do own them in some cases. the ownership is given, not taken. "if he will only have me...".

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long thread. If anything has brainwashed you men its Disney snd Hollywood. The RP will fck you up when you listen to the wrong grift and the medicine man.
I think Rollo called it children with Dynamite
Yeah this thread is an example of all the RP stats nerds out there. IMO it's all about developing and maintaining frame, 100% self-acceptance (which is again, frame) and taking actions that serve you best - don't cheat yourself. Forget all the stats or C+P'd cliches from game blogs or YouTube videos. Too much analysis and parroting, not enough working the field. I know, I've been there too.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the Wanna be Alphas who get miffed when a High Quality Woman doesn't want to be ordered around....

1643042344949.png

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Basically the point is, women dont always date up and only top 20%. Go outside and look around, theres **** loads of women dating down, dating fat guys, ugly guys, dating short guys, if you actually ****ing go outside.

some quotes from the video:

'some women are so jaded, broken, sick of dating alpha males, that they will happily settle with a beta male'

'women are interested in 1 thing only, an animated dildo, that they can do with, anything they want, the nicer he is, the weaker he is, the more cooporative he is, the better he is."

and ngl i got way more pu5sy with girls who were better than me when i was a pushover, nice and weak and just laid pipe

Since ive been trying to become the alpha male looks and personality wise over the last year or two, ive gone from loads of pu5sy to literally none

Honestly i just dont understand this world rn, too many conflicting beliefs
No they don't and most of the goofs shilling are married dating coaches who don't approach or can't pull. Bash married life from the comfort of their house husband status.

Vet your gurus. If no receipts DID NOT HAPPEN. I linked a podcast from the "fat kid from brazil" according to red pill married coaches. The guy they call fat has more receipts then all of them put together. Troy Francis is a outlier and more pickup then rp. The kid they call fat was so crazy rsd Tyler kicked him out. In the podcast I linked, the guy bragged about pulling lady boys lulz! Not necessarily a ideal guru.

Exercise common sense. Everybody wants your money. Majority are bench warmers playing house but got a call out or some theory and rubbish to pedal.

Bottom lines, receipts or didn't happen. Vet and disqualify gurus.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are spot on. It takes a while to cultivate this. It happened to me because I first believed it. A guy has to believe it first before it can be ingrained.
Retraining the subconscious voice takes time.
Also for new guys to the idea of self love or putting yourself first is awkward because of the Hollywood reference i mentioned.
The preconditioned nice guy becomes fearful of being an azzhole and then as a echo they are afraid of the loss. Which it is not a loss thats just the subconscious speaking again.
You get to a point were you don't listen to old voice anymore.
The grifting RP channels want to give you a quick fix and there is none.
You are right. This takes place in the field.
+1

Outside of Troy i can't stand it. Game. No receipts. Bash marriage. Secretly or not so secretly playing house. It's brutal.

You sir are among the few who cross the bridge and still got it. Most young blood get a gf and it's track pants, doesn't lift, ebrag about how easy it is to get a girls before getting cucked. Hilarious!

You stay on the grind. Young blood could learn from your playbook.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Troy has been making some great content.
Nice deflection. That he does. Dude is pushing 50 and he's the only lad with receipts in rp that I'm aware of. Live infield approaching on podcast. G'd up!!!

There's fellas today that land a girl and it's Disney on ****ing ice. You are still here and on the grind. Playboy you are doing it right.

Young blood can learn from you man.