Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm starting to fall apart

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
My divorce is near completion. However, I need to get together with my stupid fvck head lawyer to discuss paying her legal fees for the last court date. My goddam lawyer was the sole cause of the last court date because he wasn't responding to neither me, nor my ex's lawyer. Now I've been slapped with a chunk of money to pay. I was supposed to see him last week to finalize it, but he cancelled the appointment due to an "emergency".

My ex is bytching and nagging me about the whole thing.

I'm so fvcking frustrated, pissed off, depressed, and at the end of my rope with this whole thing. This divorce has been going on three years too long.

The thing that pisses me off the most is that my ex's mother is paying her legal fees, so I'm essentially divorcing her mom. She can blow as much lawyer money as she wants. I've been madly stuffing away money to pay for mine.

Seriously, I'm either going to go smash the 5hit out of her car or fvcking kill myself over all this crap. I can't handle this 5hit anymore.

Cheer up. This ****ty chapter is almost over. I wish you joy and excitement in your next one.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been watching a lot of Lion videos in the Safaris of Africa, probably watched 30 kills of various animals: Giraffes, Zebras, Elephants, snakes, Warthogs, Hyenas, Hippos. That stuff, just, that's what you're dealin with when getting anywhere NEAR the courts, or marriage. It will eat you ALIVE.

Better to just Stand Still and let this "Marriage" business pass you by... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vZye09ckAo

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
She blames her boyfriend for not being "confident enough to pull her hair"... I understand she wants a confident guy, but why do women want you to pull their hair? what the f*ck is wrong with them? It's as if they want to simulate being ABUSED and that turns them on and they don't think you're a real man unless you have the balls to treat them like demeaned sh!t whether you want to or not. They WANT you to be no less than an abusive @sshole but they pretend they don't. Otherwise you're just a "pvssy" who "doesn't have the confidence" to treat her like garbage, if you don't fantasise about degrading her then you're not a real man. What if you have no such interest not because you aren't red pill but because you don't want to treat the mother of your children like an abused wh0re? I just don't f*cking get it... sorry for not directly responding to what you said, just had a meltdown in my head, it gets difficult to absorb this sh!t sometimes...

I think I was more on the mark than I intended to be with my half-joke of women getting happier if things returned to more of a stone age level...
They love being dominated in bed man. Doing that sh!t will make her get off real good.

You just have to be kinda rough. Smack that a$$ hard. Wrap her hair around your hand and hit it from behind while pulling her head back or just hold her head down on the bed (with her hair wrapped around your hand) and just fvck her.

Women like being held down and fvcked, as long as its consensual of course.

Also tell her what a dirty little slvt she is while you are hitting it. Tell her to call you daddy.

They are freaks, sometimes you just have to pull it out of them.

Just treat her like an abused whovre in bed, and its just a sexual thing. Its not like you call he a whovre during a casual conversation.

Women want to be dominated. Plus trust me, you have no idea what went on in your parents bedroom. Your mother also does or did at one time liked being held down and treated like/ fvcked like a dirty little slut. :eek:

You gotta learn to be comfortable with beating the breaks off a b!tch.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with ya!

When I got divorced it was long time ago (25 years ago) but it was hard!

I was a young guy and hanging out with some crazy dudes. We used to fight like fvck, and I went beserk. I'd hit guys with glasses and all sorts of scary sh1t.

If it's any consolation I thought about ending stuff and glad I didn't. If I had I wouldn't have fvcked all those beauties that I did and travelled to all the wonderful places I have.

A couple of years down the road it'll all be just a memory.

Let the good times roll! :box:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
She blames her boyfriend for not being "confident enough to pull her hair"... I understand she wants a confident guy, but why do women want you to pull their hair? what the f*ck is wrong with them? It's as if they want to simulate being ABUSED and that turns them on and they don't think you're a real man unless you have the balls to treat them like demeaned sh!t whether you want to or not. They WANT you to be no less than an abusive @sshole but they pretend they don't. Otherwise you're just a "pvssy" who "doesn't have the confidence" to treat her like garbage, if you don't fantasise about degrading her then you're not a real man. What if you have no such interest not because you aren't red pill but because you don't want to treat the mother of your children like an abused wh0re? I just don't f*cking get it... sorry for not directly responding to what you said, just had a meltdown in my head, it gets difficult to absorb this sh!t sometimes...

I think I was more on the mark than I intended to be with my half-joke of women getting happier if things returned to more of a stone age level...
Very insightful.

I like to get a little rough myself, but you're spot-on. It's almost like society (herd-think) won't let them be overtly submissive in their say-to-day so they have to go overboard in bed.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
You make it sound kind of messed up when you put it that way, but I've never had an issue with it. Dominance is a major part of sex, that's just the way it is. It is a primitive urge, after all. Almost all sex is dominance and submission on some level. It's just an extension of like when you throw her up against the wall and kiss her, think of it like that. She likes to feel your strength and your passion.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Here's how she described it:

BF: Puts his hands behind her head
Her: Puts her hands behind his head, grabs his hair, gives it a little pull to signal that she wants him to do the same
BF: "I'm sorry baby, did I hurt you?"

:crackup:

On the subject of abusing the bytch in bed, I have no problem doing that. I'll throw her around, rip her hair, beat the 5hit out of her ass, bite her nipples, whatever. It all causes emotional stimulation. If her BF isn't emotionally stimulating her in bed, she'll have no problem leaving his ass. I threw that tiny morsel her way to get her juices and imagination flowing. This chick is totally in the bag. All she's gotta do is cut loose the AFC that's coddling her and she'll get fvcked like she's on a carnival ride.
Yes, spend your time fvcking bytches buddy, but PLEASE make a promise to yourself that you won't sign another Marriage Contract? Far too often divorced men who just got ripped off....enter into ANOTHER damn marriage contract not too soon thereafter because they have just become accustomed to being a slave. It's why when they offered slaves freedom a good chunk of them begged to go BACK into slavery because when you are in bondage for so long, freedom becomes hard to accept.

Look at my childhood hero, Hulk Hogan. Hulk Hogan got completely and utterly fvcked by Linda in divorce, I mean FVCKED. Guy lost truly much everything. And what did he turn around and do? He married again.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Yes, spend your time fvcking bytches buddy, but PLEASE make a promise to yourself that you won't sign another Marriage Contract? Far too often divorced men who just got ripped off....enter into ANOTHER damn marriage contract not too soon thereafter because they have just become accustomed to being a slave.
I know damn well I wouldn't be signing another one. I don't even want another woman to live with me. Do you know what sucks though? All the damn pressure from family members to find another wife. When I start dating a new girl, right away my dad starts analyzing what kind of a wife she'd be for me. My cousin's no better. I told him I'll never get married again, and his response was, "Yes you will, I know you will."

Only now do I realize that today's legal system has no punishment for the one who fvcked up the marriage. Those vows that a couple recite to each other? They used to have value. They were promises that neither of you would fvck up the marriage. If someone fvcked up the marriage, they would be the one who pays for it. No-fault divorce put an end to that.

If we didn't have no-fault divorce here, that bytch would have paid dearly because of the proof I have that she screwed around. The only use proof has nowadays is to get the divorce started earlier than one year of separation. What good is that?

With low-quality women in abundance and divorce laws giving no justice, marriage is too risky of a gamble.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I divorced; it was a celebration. I even bought her a celebratory gift, but didn't get a chance to give it to her :whistle:

She was a trooper though; isn't that right A?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
With low-quality women in abundance and divorce laws giving no justice, marriage is too risky of a gamble.
Absolutely, in abundance. Just today, I'm in an outside mall area and me and a woman from "The Loft" interact a bit and she's definitely got a diamond ring right there on her left ring finger. She's wearing the black "yoga" pants accenting her as5, of course, probably 10 years or more younger than me, better than decent face but totally hittable body. She's REALLY coming on to me...(because she knows I got money) and she digs my look, of course. She knows Ima mainstay in the community no doubt. Many do not stay in my town for very long. It's just too competitive.

Anyway, married...she thinks "who cares??" and it's not just her TODAY ALONE, another one did that fvck me eyes with me too. Of course, I'm at a mall, now, and this is typical American woman zone.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I'm going out tonight to check out another investment who just broke up with her bf.
:nono: Beware of becoming the "Rebound Guy."

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I know damn well I wouldn't be signing another one. I don't even want another woman to live with me. Do you know what sucks though? All the damn pressure from family members to find another wife. When I start dating a new girl, right away my dad starts analyzing what kind of a wife she'd be for me. My cousin's no better. I told him I'll never get married again, and his response was, "Yes you will, I know you will."

Only now do I realize that today's legal system has no punishment for the one who fvcked up the marriage. Those vows that a couple recite to each other? They used to have value. They were promises that neither of you would fvck up the marriage. If someone fvcked up the marriage, they would be the one who pays for it. No-fault divorce put an end to that.

If we didn't have no-fault divorce here, that bytch would have paid dearly because of the proof I have that she screwed around. The only use proof has nowadays is to get the divorce started earlier than one year of separation. What good is that?

Correct, anybody who invests based totally on tradition and not on present day analysis, they are surely bound to lose. It's great to point to the history of an investment (over the last 20 years) of returning 12% per year on average but what is the present day analysis of that investment for the NEXT 20 years? Because that's what really matters.

Marriage is an investment, period. But Marriage used to be a good investment during a time period with low inflation/low cost of living, when there was the need of only ONE person to work, and also during the time period when there was actual REAL housework that needed to be completed due to the lack of automation/technology.

Based on that, you needed someone out working and you needed someone in the house, and inflation was low as well as cost of living being low, so the one person working was enough to cover the entire expenses of the family.

That began to change to the point where the woman HAD to contribute at least part-time towards the expenses due to the raising cost of living and flat-lining of incomes, this is around the time white men allowed for Women's Liberation because similar to white men freeing black people and eliminating Jim Crow, the entire point wasn't "to be fair" but it was all about what was best for business if you know what I mean.

Now women can work, vote, become educated, run major companies, etc., basically they can do anything that men can do from a service or logic based situation. It's now to the point where a lot of women make more money than their men (especially in the black community).

Based on this, when you look at Marriage, the critical issue is that Men and Women DO NOT need each other anymore for survival. The relationship is now TOTALLY based on utility, which means as long as I'm being entertained, as long as I'm happy, everything is GOOD. The moment I'm not, I want out. And this is why Divorce rates have skyrocketed (in combination with the updates to the Divorce laws being made making it easier to get out).

So the reason MOST Marriages are failing is really because there's no damn real reason why anybody needs to stay with anybody for the rest of their life anymore. It's not based on survival, the entire relationship is based on utility...which isn't bad per say, but utility isn't something that is long-standing and is very fickle.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
:nono: Beware of becoming the "Rebound Guy."
The guy she was with was the rebound guy. He was her first BF after her LTR ended. They were together for maybe 3 months.

She bought me a drink (this is the second time she's done this). However, she proceeded to get drunk, I suppose to "celebrate" her breakup. The other guys in our group were taking turns giving her advice about her breakup. I didn't even mention the subject to her.

I don't seduce intoxicated women. I'm not attracted to them when they're drunk in public.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Do you know what sucks though? All the damn pressure from family members to find another wife.
Fvck 'em. Every single one of them. Read your OP. Which one of your family members is sitting there with you going through EVERY SINGLE ASPECT of your divorce? And they want to wish that on you all over again?

Nah man. If anything, this thread has reinforced my train of thought to QUALIFY, QUALIFY, QUALIFY, and then... QUALIFY HARDER.

Desdi, I'm in the same line of thought, despite never being married: No marriage, no living in together. I know the latter might be harder to maintain, but it's where I stand at right now.

Glad you posted here though. Good to see you are already doing better with this.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Focus on the things that you are actually happy anticipating. Having something good to look forward to really helps when you have an alternative thing to dwell on besides the negativity.

When's your next batch of wine ripe?

Whatcha got cookin' this time?

Which berries are ripe first this spring? How you gonna get 'em (Read: which b¡tch are you going to LET pick them for you?) and extract their juices?

Focusing on the negativity isn't going to help the clock move any faster, or the paychecks stack up quicker.

Hey, I know... strawberries. Strawberries will fix you right up. They are easy as heck to grow in containers or raised beds. I've known women that love them rubbed on their naked bodies, too. Of course, the wine is good also.

Find a local nursery, order some crowns, and stick them sh¡ts in 5-gallon buckets filled with dirt if you have to. Point is, you'll be looking forward to them coming in the mail in a few weeks. You'll look forward to enjoying your first fresh ones. You'll look forward to finally being done with picking them. And, you'll look forward to sharing the wine with someone.

All good stuff, all cheap. Think about the positive stuff.

...or bug-out for a couple days on a pointless adventure. Bus tickets are cheap.

The sun will be out soon, and you'll shake that seasonal cabin fever funk sure enough, if nothing else, look forward to that.

I've had some negativity piling up over the winter, too. Stuff hits hard when you're cooped up and half-sad from hibernation. One thing that has really helped me in the past (which I learned from an Alaskan chick) was to treat yourself to a tanning session or two toward the end of winter. I don't care as much about the tan part, I'm mainly interested in the vitamin D that your skin produces with the stimulation. Warm skin feels good, and it surely has given me a "boost" when I've done it as "therapy"; consider it.

MikeOck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
^^ Everybody needs to rep this. For the life of me I cannot understand why a guy gets married anymore? He sees the bullshyt going on, he knows it's going on, but for some strange reason he buys into the kool-aid that his chick is "different" and sent from God...and ALLLLLLL of those divorced men were just "wrong" in detecting their God send.

What's even more insane about this, is that there's no freaking benefits that a man gets from getting married. Absolutely none.

That's how you know people have been programmed and drunk the kool-aid. It's when they throw all logic out of the window and do something that makes absolutely no sense. It's like me jumping into a cage with a Lion believing him to be soft like "Samba" and being shocked when I get fvcked up.
I think the main reason is:

Desdinova said:
....All the damn pressure from family members to find another wife.....
Coming from a family that has never pressured me to get married, I still find it shocking how many of my friend's families have pressured them into marriage. They would (and do) send their sons into the lion's den in order to satisfy their own selfish expectations.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeOck said:
I think the main reason is:

Coming from a family that has never pressured me to get married, I still find it shocking how many of my friend's families have pressured them into marriage. They would (and do) send their sons into the lion's den in order to satisfy their own selfish expectations.
I had that a lot, what I did? ignored like it was not even mentioned, din't heard that, after some time they stop to even asking if I had a GF or not, one thing is everyone thinks they opnions are important and they are always right, and will never accept otherwise, so why waste time on it? ignore, try not to go to family gathering with woman, and if they piss you off that much cut the whole thing short and leave earlier, they bug you because you show you care what they think, you don't need to be overtly and say they opnion is retard,stupid and you don't care, just ignore, and act they never mentioned it