Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that girls don't like muscles

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not huggggge, but I'm big enough to the point where my friends are constantly mirrin my body. I get compliments from all guys though. I can't really remember getting any compliments from girls. Even in family members it's nonexist lol. My aunt and her new husband visited me and my sister and he was pretty much kissing my ass the whole day while my aunt didn't say **** about how big I've gotten. Is it really true that guys with muscles are out and skinny hipsters are in.

Juan Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
all girls are different and a matter of preference still i think. i guess it's a cycle back in the 80's and 90's i remember girls loving guys that were jacked. maybe it was too common so girls started looking for less jacked guys who were ripped. my friend is jacked and he still gets hit on. not many jacked dudes anymore so maybe the time will come again where it will be what attracts women the most.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls hardly make compliments, its part of their bullsh1t mindset like never show any interest or call back guys right after or show any sign of affection.

In my case I got plenty of compliments from unknown girls at club or other places where nobody knew each other and everyone was looking for a night thing.

Anyway girls like muscles as long as you are in the "normal" limit, but if I were to chose between big and shredded, I would pick closer in the shredded point.

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never gotten 1 compliment from a women yet and I'm near fitness model shape. Usually I just get stares from women and men. Like they're in shock to see a guy in my kind of shape. I guess I can agree with Juan Don that there are not many jacked guys. Maybe its so uncommon that its shocking?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
I dont do it for women, I work out for me, although not in top shape, Im a damn sight fitter than most guys my age and when I look around at work or in bars...whatever and se guys my age, slobs, bald, fat shapeless unable to do more than 2 pushups I think..."f cuck that"

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
You want to be as strong and have as much muscle mass as you can MAINTAIN. If that means working out 4 hours a day you probably went overboard. Girls want lean, well-defined, and especially strong bodies. A big mistake is to assume that 220 is better than 200, but body fat percentage is the most important factor.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls in general avoid showing interest, doesn't mean they aren't interested... Being big and lean is a very good thing imho

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience its not as great an asset in getting women as people think it is. If you are in decent shape, toned with good definition its enough - you dont have to be jacked, your personality carries you the rest of the way. Good looks without personality is nothing.

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to be well toned and strong, but not to the point you look abnormal like that zyzz guy for example.That just looks weird to anyone.

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6 feet 53⁄64 inch tall and I weight 161 lbs, started packing mass slowly but surely went to a HUGE MUSICAL EVENT plus its free and serves charity reasons http://en.wosp.org.pl/woodstock_festival its 30+ degrees celcius so bleh I'll just walk shirt less in mah shorts and sandals. Random girls give me the look plus girlfriends of my friends and them included give me compliments on my physique. I modestly rebut that it's nothing and that I'm just beggining which is true :D

More on topic, I have a former budybuilder friend, not a giant brute tho, just really big muscles like 44 cm in bicep lol, he has females running after him most of the time, but some of them say that he should stop gaining muscle mass, HIS MOM INCLUDED. Take that into consideration, I'd rather do power training instead of mass gain after I gain some more to have good proportions.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be buff but not completely rocked out. Then again a lot of girls soak their panties when they see muscle.. anyways screw the skinny look, those guys are just dating girls who are looking to get lit up in an alley by someone fit and over 120 pounds

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like muscles. They will front and act like they don't because they don't want you to feel like you have to earn a little something. They don't want to seem to easy/interested.

Make moves and judge em by their responses. They probably think you're a player too, so they want to make sure you're really into them, so they may play hard to get even more than usual. You will see

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, girls like a muscular man. Im not talking real big... I'm talking low body fat and big muscles that show. Believe me they love it and in my experience it helps big time. I have the look a lot of men want, wide shoulders, wide back, big biceps/triceps, big chest but my waist is small and then i get wide again down to my quads (although they cant see my legs under my jeans obviously, unless i bed them) but takes years to get there looking lean yet big with hard training and diet. I'm 6' and 180 pounds.When i wear a fitted shirt... oh man. when i walk into a bar for example, i catch women looking at me. as a matter a fact i went bout 2 weeks ago with a friend to a bar close by and i went to get a drink at the bar while my friend stood at the table... when i came back he was laughin, i said what? he said "dude when you walking by those girls, they all turned their heads checking you out hard" and when i came back i was facing them and 2 of them were glancing over, to which eventually i went over to talk to them and getting the number of the brunette in the group which i later found out the blonde girl wanted to talk to me but oh well lol. Anyway we started to text alot and i started to tease her about something, i said if she was a good girl i will send her a shirtless picture, even eventually i did and she responds (so thats whats under the shirt?!?! heehee!!) i said yeah its a little something, she says Oh shut up!! you know i like it ;) she lived way upstate so overall it didnt work out for me to F her but anyway.. it helps man im tellin you!.

I try to look at it like this... Us men... when we see a girl that gets our attention, she will usually have nice tits, a nice rounded azz with soft skin. you can just imagine grabbing that nice little body and going to work all over it!. your a man, strong, full of testosterone and ready to dominate. When a woman sees a guy with a strong dominant build, she starts imagining sh*t.. Looking at his strong manly arms (biceps) his dominate chest, Wide powerful looking shoulders, yet he has low body fat and she can grab around that waist while you plow her hard, She may be thinking i wonder how he could F*ck me hard and throw me around. Of course its not going to come out like that in the immediate interaction but best believe it crossed her mind.

There are other sides of the story also and not so positive meaning many woman see a guy whos in awesome lean shape, they may think why would he want me, or they may feel like your too good for them or start hating making up other sh*t in their mind that your probably an azzhole, full of yourself but make no mistake about it, if your looking good! she wouldnt mind having you to show you off to her friends. We all at one point or another assumed things about hot looking females, if shes sizzling hot, she must be taken, shes probably a b*tch, shes stuck up, she wouldnt be interested in me, shes this, shes that.... just reverse the script.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
f that, why are you lifting for girls... lift for the good feelings and relaxation effect , getting ripped is just a sid bonus ;). And girls like the cut look, so obviously if your fat you lose.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'1 150 lbs, and never really had trouble getting girls. But I will say I probably attract different types of girls than your average meat head. Punk girls, artsy types, chubby girls, cute nerdy girls, conservative girls, foreign girls (especially girls brought up in a strong Hispanic environment), girls with tattoos, and older woman who get a kick out of younger male attention are generally the ones that stare at me or pay the most attention to me. I've only related dated a blonde preppy type girl once in my life, and it was pretty boring anyway.

-Scars

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm skinny and it's never been a problem. I think if you want to work out for yourself, cool, but don't do it because you think chicks will dig it. I've beaten out guys for the chick who were taller and much more ripped than I was.

I thought that's what this site was for? To develop game?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterD said:
I'm skinny and it's never been a problem. I think if you want to work out for yourself, cool, but don't do it because you think chicks will dig it. I've beaten out guys for the chick who were taller and much more ripped than I was.

I thought that's what this site was for? To develop game?
Tru dat. +1 rep

This is kind of like the "looks don't matter" argument, we just run in circles like chickens. If you wanna be big, do it for yourself. If not, that's cool too. But neither looks nor muscles matter if you don't know how to talk to a girl. :rockon:

-Scars

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks tend to want a guy who's in the middle: a guy who is lean but not all bulked up. There's been study after study on this and the average is always centered on the guy in the middle-range.