Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm so tired of . stupid, ignorant, time wasting people

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[rant]

my wife at the end of the day, is a woman. I think they crave drama, like we crave sandwitches or some **** lol. people IRL who don't know me think i'm mean and i'm really not I just have zero patientce for ignorance.

broke people see time as infinite. is there really a difference between 12pm and..7pm if you broke lol. you still can't go no where. you still can't do **** lol. but my entire day yesterday was ruined by my wife's friend, her ignorant ass insecure boyfriend, another one of my wife's odd friends and her boyfriend who must have lost his god damn mind lol

so i'm working. when the kids aren't home i work in the living room to be around the misses. so her two friends come over.. at like ****ing noon. i'm like you ain't got somewhere to e like work or something lol? friend 1 is complaining about how her man is treating her and how she loves him and ****. friend 2 i really don't know but is kinda homley and i can kinda tell needed some attention, i had never met her before and just instinctively i treed to talk to her and pick her spirits up.

i had mentioned that I felt like cooking Alfredo and it's my signature dish and she s aid she wanted some so later that night, she came back by and got a plate.

so it's.. i don't remember. maybe 11 at night. i have a serious sweet tooth lol and my son done son on the low has eaten all my pay days and whatchamacallits i had stayed oin my work room. ****er lol., plus i wanted an icy. so i go to gas station and load up on candy and get an icy and out of pure ****ing coincidence i see the homely girl on the side talking to someone. so i go up t;o her and i say hi and she had on a dress that she didnt' have on when she came to my house and i simply complimented her on her dress. about as respectful as possible remember she knows my wife lol and i mean she's not cute lol i'm just being a gentleman.

so out of the blue this dude comes up to me and is like "***** stop talking to my ****ing girl man **** you" and i'm looking around cause i know this dude ain't talking to me lol. so i say who tyher **** does this nigga this he talking to like he done lost his god damn mind. this dude done took me for someone he could talk to like a true ***** lol. i mean, i'm not going to hit the guy. ;my business is more important than this guy but i'll be damned if i back down lol. ****l that i'm a grown ass man you talk to a grown ass man like a grown ass man.

so she quickly is telling him "baby it's not like that" and i tell him dude im' not hitting on your girl. if i were hitting on your girl, you'd kn ow because she wouldn't be your girl no more. and don't ever talk to a grown man like that wihtougt 100% knowing the facts or his intentions, she is my wife's friend. and what if i was packing. i ciould have just shot you and been justified because you came at me.

anyway the poihnt is i dressed dude down for about 5 mins. like he was a subordinate or something.

so i get home, and girl 1 is back over. i forgot to mention, she's cheating on her boyfriiend that she is in love with. she came over our house to change clothes. i'm like whatever.

so i go to bed at about 3am. at 7am i get a knock on the door. it's girl 1's boyfriend. he's like i know you ****ing my girl lol. this is what i wake up to lol,. now, he pistol whipped girl 1 a month ago i know he carries so; i can't treqat this guy like the other guy plus i got kids. so; on my feet i think how to play this.

anyway, what it boils down to lol, the dude i dressed diown is so pathetic,p and wanted toget back at me, he told the dude that he saw me with h er last night.

i told my wife to go in the room and lock the door cause had he said anything to direspectful one of us would have died. i was already pissed off and him disresecting my wife would have been the tipping point fo rme. i deal with idiots everyday lol i can handle this.

but here's the thinig. she WAS out last night lol. i k now it. my wife knows it. she knows it. and because i'm not a ****ing snitch lol and because she ain't the one that lied, im not go rat her out. i'm a ****ing G lol. he knows she's cheating. and he's right lol. but it aint' with me.

so; he says that it was 3am when i was seen. i had my wife con firm i got in bed at 3am lol,. then he changed his story and said well you were at the gas station with her at 3am where you not lol and i was like no and asked him to call the guy and ask him what i was drinking at the gas station when he saw me, so when i showed him the receipt, that said like 9pm
lol, he couldn't talk his way back lol.; i told you i deal with idiots everyday.

so; now it's pretty clear i am not ****ing his girl lol and it's also clear that both of these dues are butthurt. so no;w the dude just starts rambling and i'm like bro like seriously, more thhan you can possibly understand. i get it lol. \you're in love, and it hurts to think abo;ut the girl you love with someone else, but i have to respectfuully ask youi to leave my house because i run a business and i got to get to work

then after i smoked half a pack of cigs i got his phone number from my wife who got it from her friend and told him that 1. do i honestly look stupid enough to cheat on my wife WITH HER ****ING FRIEND lol who comes over here everyday a nd tells us everything ya'lll do so i know she can't keep her mouth shut lol 2. i was a gentleman about the situation today but i swear to go;d if i ever see you again on my property for any reason you won't leave alive. i'm not aubree you're not going to point an empty gun to me and scare me, bro you ran up on the wrong one cause i don't have time for games if you got legit beef we can deal with it and we can talk like grown men b ut if yoyu coming toy me with this petty ass **** i will end it, one way or the other. take that **** somewhere else. aubree will tell you i'm not the one., do not ever come to my home, unwelcome, unannounced, where my kids live and come to me like that. I got a 38 earlier this year i mean **** i thought it was the newspaper dude or something i literally rolled out of bed.

then i sit my wife down, and smoke another half pack of cigs and pro ably got more pissed off at her, than anyone else. i tell her in so many words the bull**** friends ends now. i mean, some of them are cute. the dude who drinks too much is a fujnny drunk and he can't get laid lol and he starts crying at **** every night lol. he's harmless. ; then stacie with the perfect feet lol you know i got to give her a pass. but thescali people who watched o0ne too many gansta movies and think they hood if you bring another one of those home you will have dviroce papers.; don't ever put me in a positoin where i have to defend my kids, BECAUSE OF YOUR ****ING FRIEND BEING A HOE AND ME NOT WANTING TO SELL HER OUT. THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU. if you need drama that bad read a ****ing book stop. /**** the foursome people, who we still **** with by the way lol aren't drtama. what the **** is wrong with you lol how doi you kieep finding these people like this. go; though your contact list, determine who the low class ones are , and i jnever want to see or her from them again. now im too amped to work so today is lost, i can't take a xanax at ****ing 8:30am lol and go to sleep so your bull,**** just cost us about 1-2k thousand dollars in lost money from lost sells. so you know what i'm going to do,.

(and this is ****ed up lol

i go to the closet and show her what i bought her for her birthday which is tuesday, a chocolate diamond necklace, matching earrings, bracelet and some bad ****ing brown swede **** me pumps lol, probably 2300 total yeah all this **** hgere is going back to the store lol. the look on her face. i was very much looiknig forward to reverse cowgirl in the **** me pumps too.

(i didn't take it back to the4 store, i'm just going to give it to her for christmas but she needs to learn a lesson)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like, i handled that, about as respectfully as possible. because every other scenerio i can think of ends up with him going to the hospital or jail lol. i have a 130 pound alaskan husky that was right around the corner and with one word would have tore his ass up lol. the gun is in the bedroom my wife could have shot him lol. my wife could have called the police, i told her not to unless she hears me screaming. i don't ever yell. ever. EVER. if i'm yelling some **** is about to go down. or i mean i could have just beat the breaks off dude. he was about 6'1 but skinny and people who can fight don't use guns. i'd have worked his ass lol. i waded through his bull****, over looked the fact that he threatened me and chalked 9it up to confused testorone and honestly i've been there. i empthaize with the guy. I understand ho whe feels. but men don't act on feelings. ; there is a way u do things and a way you don't.