I'm sick of women. Sick sick sick.

razkay

Don Juan
Reaction score
They are so ******* fickle. I'm a guy that doesn't like booty calls, and it seems like that's all girls want. Where are the girls that want to date and possibly have a relationship? Sex is lame if it's just sex. That's my opinion, of course. I want to have a steady girlfriend whom I can see on a regular basis. Not these "have sex with them one time and they start to act funny" chicks.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
I know how you feel. But girls these days are like guys, sex is just sex to them. That's all they want. Try to go for older women if you want a relationship. Maybe over 28. Anything under that still wants to play. It's just the way society is. I would highly recommend staying away from college girls if you want a relationship.

Tyson420

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it were only were so easy... I've seen a lot of girls so far, but still I wouldn't marry any of them.

I treat them like ****, and it gets them off. It's disturbing that it actually works in the first place, these aren't the girls I would want to raise kids with.

Reaction score
Are you f*cking kidding me?

All I want are booty calls!!! And all I get are women that want relationships. So I have to cut them loose after I f*ck them 2-3 times.

Sigh... Try eharmony.com. And work on your sex skills.

razkay

Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
I know how you feel. But girls these days are like guys, sex is just sex to them. That's all they want. Try to go for older women if you want a relationship. Maybe over 28. Anything under that still wants to play. It's just the way society is. I would highly recommend staying away from college girls if you want a relationship.
What you're saying is probably true. How come I see all these young college girls lovey dovey with dudes? There has to be some 21-24 year olds wanting to have a relationship.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
razkay said:
How come I see all these young college girls lovey dovey with dudes? There has to be some 21-24 year olds wanting to have a relationship.
There are definitely young women out there looking for relationships. They're not all out there looking for one night stands. To say that they are is an over-generalization.

I agree with you in that I like the companionship and warmth of a steady relationship. I also agree that sex is not fulfilling if it's just sex. But sometimes a guy needs that sort of thing. Also, you're a pretty young guy, you should probably be spinning plates. In fact, spinning plates is probably the best way to find that relationship you're looking for. You get to meet and audition a lot of women that way. If they don't meet your needs, next them. Eventually you'll find what you're looking for.

Werman

Don Juan
Reaction score
razkay said:
What you're saying is probably true. How come I see all these young college girls lovey dovey with dudes? There has to be some 21-24 year olds wanting to have a relationship.
Because women tend to be serial monogamists. They will be "lovey dovey" with the best guy they can pull until they find a better one.

The younger the girl is, the shorter these relationships will be. A girl that is 18-21 can fall in and out of love in a week. I've seen it happen.

I'm more like you in that I'm more of a relationship guy than a booty call guy, and since I live in a college town about 2 blocks from the Uni and about 50% of my life revolves around the college, I run into these kinds of girls all the time.

Just have fun with them. If you don't want to nail them, then don't. Use them for social proofing and eventually you may run across one of those rare ones that actually wants what you want.

Taste

Don Juan
Reaction score
razkay said:
They are so ******* fickle. I'm a guy that doesn't like booty calls, and it seems like that's all girls want. Where are the girls that want to date and possibly have a relationship? Sex is lame if it's just sex. That's my opinion, of course. I want to have a steady girlfriend whom I can see on a regular basis. Not these "have sex with them one time and they start to act funny" chicks.
You can have that man. I've had some amazing gf's because I wanted to have a relationship where we connected. It comes down to this: Be ****ing real with them. Open up to them and allow your passion to take over. Every girl wants to be apart of a story.

razkay

Don Juan
Reaction score
How can a chick avoid answering a DIRECT question?

"I'll pick you at at seven for such and such. Okay?"

No response or completely change the subject.

Is it impossible for a chick to say "no", especially since I'm not just a random guy but a guy that ****ed her?

That is in no way being clingy. I'm not asking her to only see me. I just want to hang out.

Cherokee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because women tend to be serial monogamists. They will be "lovey dovey" with the best guy they can pull until they find a better one.
too true. It's incredible how they'll scram at the drop of a hat the moment someone more fulfilling in "their" eyes comes along.

Gregorn

Reaction score
razkay said:
How can a chick avoid answering a DIRECT question?

"I'll pick you at at seven for such and such. Okay?"

No response or completely change the subject.
So, just don't let her. Don't start new conversation threads until she finishes her turn on the last one.

Overtly say you expect an actual answer if you must and don't accept anything other than "yes" or "no." If it's maybe, make her answer a no.

Werman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cherokee said:
too true. It's incredible how they'll scram at the drop of a hat the moment someone more fulfilling in "their" eyes comes along.
Not just their eyes, my friend... the eyes of all those in her social circle in which she likely considers herself the princess of. As soon as Prince More-Charming comes along and makes her subjects ooh and ahh, she will drop her current prince and move onto the next.

When chicks get older, they start to value the time and investment they've put into a relationship and unless you go total AFC, they are less likely to do this. But when they're in their early 20's? Fuggedaboutit!

Byezbozhniy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thread should be entitled "I'm sick of my shortcomings." There are sooo many relationship seeking girls out there.

You are the consistent factor in all of these situations. These girls want a relationship, just not with you.

To those who say that a girl will leave her BF at the drop of the hat for a better man ... well, sure. Why not? It's YOUR responsibility to be the best. Why waste your time with someone when you can do better??

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm with the OP on this. i'm sick of girls who just want to party all day all night and have sex. where's the real women at that want a nice long relationship :p

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Byezbozhniy said:
To those who say that a girl will leave her BF at the drop of the hat for a better man ... well, sure. Why not? It's YOUR responsibility to be the best. Why waste your time with someone when you can do better??
I agree you can't really blame them for wanting to do the best that they can. After all, don't you? A big part of being in your early twenties is auditioning for possible future mates, shopping around so to speak. It can be painful for those who get passed over though. Also, if they leave you for someone who ISN'T better, that can suck.

Ziniath

Don Juan
Reaction score
tony-montana said:
i'm with the OP on this. i'm sick of girls who just want to party all day all night and have sex. where's the real women at that want a nice long relationship :p
where do you go to find your women, brother?

If you're out at clubs 'sarging' then that's probably where you'll find the women you mention.

I like girls in bookstores - they're a lot more real and down to earth for me.

To offer something to the entire thread: I love what Taste has added.

From my vault of "my own opinions and ****" - connect with the women before you bang 'em. Let down your barriers, be real... I think i'm just paraphrasing what Taste said now.

So maybe I'll reference my old favourite now: I read articles from another site all the time, and they consistently crack me up, or blow my mind. This article did both, and i think you may get something out of it: http://www.attractioninstitute.org/how-to-attract-women-by-watching-tv - and yes, I am shamelessly plugging them. I just love that site (same guys that wrote the ebook that's in my sig).

I hope you can stop feeling sick soon.

:)