Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm Seeing Reverse Hypergamy Locally

joesknows

Banned
Reaction score
The night life locally has been absolutely devastated. It is near a barren wasteland. Late night has dried up but early evening "night life" is still thriving relatively speaking.

There isn't much so I'm going to the busy spots that are still open and popular. I've been very surprised by what I'm seeing. I'm sure I've seen examples of this before but the trend seems to be ramping up. Instead of female hypergamy, I'm seeing many examples of the opposite: very hot women in exclusive relationships with schlubby Joe's.

I'm seeing way too many examples of this for it to be a coincidence. Two things are happening:

-housing prices are skyrocketing locally forcing most young adults out to cities with higher paying jobs

-all of the restrictions over the past year and a half have made dating very difficult--monkey branching is now very difficult for women, if not impossible

Basically, there is a severe restriction in choice for young adult women and they are having to settle for basically any age peer male who can provide, because so many young adult men are struggling financially.

The whole world's going to sh$t, but at least normal guys who are doing reasonably well financially now have even odds.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am as well, I've never saw women just throw themselves at dudes but our Covid relief program is almost done so I'm not surprised

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very hot women in exclusive relationships with schlubby Joe's.
Basically, there is a severe restriction in choice for young adult women and they are having to settle for basically any age peer male who can provide, because so many young adult men are struggling financially.

The whole world's going to sh$t, but at least normal guys who are doing reasonably well financially now have even odds.
If they're with schlubby joes with money, that's still hypergamy. Hypergamy has nothing to do with the genes side of their nature. It's only the provisioning side.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am as well, I've never saw women just throw themselves at dudes but our Covid relief program is almost done so I'm not surprised
Maybe they might extend it at the last minute. You know how catty the liberals are. Ndp and cfib is already pressuring them to extend the benefits and Alberta and Sask. have covid problems.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The night life locally has been absolutely devastated. It is near a barren wasteland. Late night has dried up but early evening "night life" is still thriving relatively speaking.

There isn't much so I'm going to the busy spots that are still open and popular. I've been very surprised by what I'm seeing. I'm sure I've seen examples of this before but the trend seems to be ramping up. Instead of female hypergamy, I'm seeing many examples of the opposite: very hot women in exclusive relationships with schlubby Joe's.

I'm seeing way too many examples of this for it to be a coincidence. Two things are happening:

-housing prices are skyrocketing locally forcing most young adults out to cities with higher paying jobs

-all of the restrictions over the past year and a half have made dating very difficult--monkey branching is now very difficult for women, if not impossible

"Player supreme" always said that it was the "average" or a "normal" man who does best.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they're with schlubby joes with money, that's still hypergamy. Hypergamy has nothing to do with the genes side of their nature. It's only the provisioning side.
exactly, recent plate I was seeing, bailed back to her ex, as he was a safe bet, he has a little beer belly, and brings in 800 pounds a week, to her government home.

she started to give me "what are we" speaks after 2 meets, and i told her not to rush. This didnt ramp up attraction, she just bailed.

women have this gig wrapped.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when a woman is with a "schlubby joe" it's hypergamy, but when she's with chad, it's also hypergamy. You don't see the faulty logic here?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when a woman is with a "schlubby joe" it's hypergamy, but when she's with chad, it's also hypergamy. You don't see the faulty logic here?
Who said anything about chad? Please elaborate. When she's with chad, does chad have money/on the path to money? Is chad a low earner or not ambitious?

Look at @derby1 's example. He would be closer to the chad in that dynamic. His plate decided to end it with him to return to a monogamous relationship(for now) with a guy that has worse physique who made more.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said anything about chad? Please elaborate. When she's with chad, does chad have money/on the path to money? Is chad a low earner or not ambitious?

Look at @derby1 's example. He would be closer to the chad in that dynamic. His plate decided to end it with him to return to a monogamous relationship(for now) with a guy that has worse physique who made more.
Well this whole manosphere place seems to be very polarising in splitting men into "alphas" and "betas". So if we say that the schlubby joe is the beta while chad is the alpha, it's either or, right? Maybe she went to the non-chad because she clicked more with the other, "beta" guy? I don't think we should assume so easily that women go to a "worse looking" guy just because he can provide better or is a safer bet. There can be other reasons.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not as black and white as that, thats like telling an addict "why dont you just stop drinking?"

hypergamy & mating strategies are obviously much more complicated than aiming for the top 2% of guys,

its down to what women need in the moment. (its also why there miserable and depressed)

so for example lets say you date a single mom who has a government house, you also have your own equivalent house, but not necessarily better. and lets say your a good looking hunk, but you wont leave your house.

she may fancy you, but she will always pick the the beta male who earns good weekly wages, so she can move him into her house and fully control him. its a real good gig moving beta boyfriends into state houses, on the sly.

heres another example my mate earns about 200k a year, this is a lot of money for a welfare area, you can live quite lucratively. When you watch the behaviour of his hot missus, its quite interesting, she literally doesnt even upload a selfie or swear. she also shuts down any advances from other men, in style.

women know how to run the game to get what they want.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Start making more money man. Money is and always should be your end goal. Build your finances then you can travel and have all the women you want.

Women are always going to ultimately settle with the man who has more money as long as he isnt incel tier. You can call it beta bucks and yeah alot of rich man go full beta mode for one woman. But either way, money is power and gives you many more options for everything in life.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not seeing any of this.
Agreed. That said, societal memes ebb & flow, an maybe we're at the point where Chad-chasing chicks on Tinder are understanding that he is maritally unobtainable, and so Beta is the current meme.

joesknows

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed. That said, societal memes ebb & flow, an maybe we're at the point where Chad-chasing chicks on Tinder are understanding that he is maritally unobtainable, and so Beta is the current meme.
More like provider than beta.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An Alpha provides to the pack but he gets to eat first. That’s the natural order of things.
A man that allows a woman to eat first and leave him bread crumbs is Beta.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Financial freedom gives you....a lot of freedom....if you use it right.

Any sort of debt makes you a prisoner.

Any sort of dependence and you are not free.

Yep. I decided if i didn't make it financially by the age of 40 i would just end myself/suicide. It gave me lots of motivation and i saved up money selling used cars only to use all of it to make a lot of very risky investments which have paid off huge over the last 6 years for me now and life is great. Women arent nothing once you make it. I just rotate them in and out and if one doesn't like me or have low interest, i next her fast because i can go anywhere and do anything. Financial freedom is a tremendous sense of power.