Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im seeing improvement!

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys...Im improving :)

right now the hottest girl in my driving class is dying to date me haha... shes an 8 on the scale... she soo into me...

now o days ive changed the way i walk and talk and im getting alot more girls intitiating eye contact with me.

almost all my life...my cousins and people around me kept on telling me...your foreign you cant ever get a blonde girl as a girlfriend...why would she want to date you... but now i realize i was surrounded by weak and pathetic people...people who think that juz because a girl was born in a first world country... shes to good for a guy who was brought up in a third world country... but ive worked on my inner game...im the one qualifying girls...im to good for her.. and my goal is to get this HB 9 blonde at my school and prove to all them that they are all ****ing pathetic losers...It should be the other way around ...Im too good for her lol...im going for this girl..and im gonna do it direct style...i have nothing to loss cuz i alrdy have a beautiful girl on the side for a back up plan...ill keep u all updated

Keep It PCe

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats and good luck bro! Keep us posted

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on the progress dude.

Don't get chicks to prove yourself to others though. After you've "proved it" to them, what reasons do you have left? Get girls for yourself. If anything, make others prove themselves to you! Game just doesn't apply to girls man, it applies to everyone. The same tactics you use to get chicks to like you can be applied to anyone, never forget that.

Mr. Red

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's awesome that you're reaping the rewards. Just make sure that you don't get too comfortable and start acting more like an AFC.

I'm just saying this because it happened to me once. Everything was going my way and I started to slip and lost my girl because I started acting desperate.

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
BlakeW5 said:
Congrats on the progress dude.

Don't get chicks to prove yourself to others though. After you've "proved it" to them, what reasons do you have left? Get girls for yourself. If anything, make others prove themselves to you! Game just doesn't apply to girls man, it applies to everyone. The same tactics you use to get chicks to like you can be applied to anyone, never forget that.
No im not Getting the girl to prove myself to them...I want to get her to prove to them that it has nothing to do with your nationality or background, its all you and your mindset, and how you see the world. yeh I agree it can be applied to everyone lol... its kinda ironic how when you neg someone theyll treat u better to prove themselves to ya..

Keep It PCe