Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im Scared Sh!tless To Kino Escalate!!!

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IT JUST DAWNED TO ME RIGHT NOW!!

I think this is a great factor as to why my ass keeps getting FZ'd!

Once I know that they're attraction lvl for me is at a good enough height and I know that its TIME TO TOUCH, I get all hesitant....I begin to doubt whether they're THAT into me or just kind of playing along....

anyone have a cure for this?!

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Um think about it this way....

You dont touch her on her arm/leg or any other visible easy part of her body,you wont be touching her in a bed anytime soon.If you cant touch her in the day/club what makes you think you will get far in the bed.

DONT MAKE UP EXCUSES IT WONT GET YOU ANYWHERE

If you continue to ask questions like these,you wont get anywhere.YOU have to find out.You ask "what if shes just playing along?" well to find out start escalating it.Then instead of wondering,the answer should begin to unfold.

I hope this helps bro

sherineo

Don Juan
Reaction score
grow some balls ... (you know just once, say as an experiment ... touch/feel her boobs....) get slapped (may be)... get back home ....in two days you'll fell better...

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
Seems to me you shouldn't be waiting for her to be attracted to you, you should be using touch to encourage her to be attracted to you. Start pretty much immediately. And don't be so freaked to touch. Touch is more than just getting chicks to bang you. Friends touch. Families touch. People touch. It's normal, or it should be. I was raised in a family that didn't touch much, and had to learn to get over it, so I know where you're coming from.

So...to get yourself over that fear when it really counts, work on it when it's less critical to success.... Shake people's hands EVERY chance to get (when appropriate). When talking to your buddies, make a fist and lightly punch them in the arm as a greeting....just kinda touch people (without going overboard of course) and just get used to it. Get a dog/cat and pet it. If you can make a dog happy, you can make a woman happy. ....hell, take a massage class....that'll get you over it.
And you can initiate kino by lightly bumping/brushing up against your date's body with yours (your side to her side)....and do this immediately...after you get her to wherever you're going, and you are walking from the car.

Ultimately, it's our job to set the tone from the start, right?

And you don't have to think of it so much as a blatant sexual advance, but as normal human affection....that kind of takes the pressure off. Chicks like to cuddle and touch, they won't get all bent out of shape if you take it that way, but at the same time, it'll keep you on the right track.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope that everyone practices kino escalation. We all had to start doing this sometime and for me, that time was in HS. It's not difficult and it gives u a better picture of how attracted they are with their responses. If you are hesitant, nervousness ensues and it is as if they can feel/know this. Successful kino doesn't involve me stuttering when speaking or being stone-faced...smile, make them laugh, because soon this will be a part of ur charm.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get rid of the checklist about when to do things and just do it naturally.