Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm really starting to be pissed off at drunk fvcks,aggressive homeless and various

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its getting more and more annoying to see drunk lowlifes, and homeless getting more and more aggressive, they were once only begging for money now they also chase you and instists especially if you are walking with young women.

A drunk homeless asked me for a cigarette and I told him I had none and kept walking, then he standed up followed us for few metres then let himself fall on me but I know for sure it was not because he was drunk, the he said "sorry sir" and went back to sit with the others.

Today again 3 drunk low lifes were walking in front of me and sometime turning around to check me and the girl with me, so we passed in front of us an one of them hit the back of my feet almost forcing the shoe away, more like kids do then laughting about it.

In the moment this stuff happens I was unprepared and didnt realize it, then few seconds later I felt like going back and kill them, I dont look skinny or such and dont have people disrespecting me from years so I guess they pick on people walking with girls.

Is there any way to hit them before they get close without having legal conseguences like saying they were getting close and I was concerned about my safety? any trick I should know?

I know that fights should be avoided but guess the choice is not mine anymore.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
get a walking stick and learn how to fight with it. If approached, get into the ready stance and say"Don;'t try it". Your game face should be enough. If it's not, make the first swing at the side of his knee. If a second strike is required (unlikely as hell if you have a proper, hollow metal, 3 sided "stick)" strike at his elbow.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Learn Martial Arts, you won't feel so threatened... but if in America, maybe its better to carry a stun gun.