Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

I'm realizing 2 huge problems within myself

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I don't believe I deserve to date hot women...until one shows that they're interested in me. When I do have one that shows that they're interested in me, I go into my normal comfortable self and am massively effective. I'm 100% certain I will do a great job with my date tomorrow because she has already shown very strong interest towards me. What this basically means is that I'm very good when women show interest in me but I'm horrible at cold approaching due to intense fear/anxiety. What would you guys attribute this to? Am I just putting women on a pedestal and making dating much harder than it really is? The weird thing is once women show me any interest, I go into a very comfortable/charismatic mode but until that point, I feel very intense anxiety/fear. I feel like I don't deserve for a random hot woman I see in public to like me.


My other issue is, I want to meet someone SO badly that I find myself falling for someone very fast. I'm crazy excited for my date tomorrow - now I'm not going to show it, I will be very masculine and confident around her (which is the only way I act when a woman shows real signs of interest towards me) but this is a horrible mindset. I want this soooooooooo badly that it's killing me. The strange thing here is I'm not a needy/clingy person. If I was to date someone - I would keep my friends and hobbies. I am a very independent person. I think the issue here is that I've wanted to meet someone for so long and been starved of any real meaningful romantic companionship that it's broken me down. Even the fattest person in the world will be super skinny if he is starved enough.


How do I convince myself that I deserve to date hot women and that hot women are not impossible alien creatures?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I don't believe I deserve to date hot women...until one shows that they're interested in me. When I do have one that shows that they're interested in me, I go into my normal comfortable self and am massively effective. I'm 100% certain I will do a great job with my date tomorrow because she has already shown very strong interest towards me. What this basically means is that I'm very good when women show interest in me but I'm horrible at cold approaching due to intense fear/anxiety. What would you guys attribute this to? Am I just putting women on a pedestal and making dating much harder than it really is? The weird thing is once women show me any interest, I go into a very comfortable/charismatic mode but until that point, I feel very intense anxiety/fear. I feel like I don't deserve for a random hot woman I see in public to like me.


My other issue is, I want to meet someone SO badly that I find myself falling for someone very fast. I'm crazy excited for my date tomorrow - now I'm not going to show it, I will be very masculine and confident around her (which is the only way I act when a woman shows real signs of interest towards me) but this is a horrible mindset. I want this soooooooooo badly that it's killing me. The strange thing here is I'm not a needy/clingy person. If I was to date someone - I would keep my friends and hobbies. I am a very independent person. I think the issue here is that I've wanted to meet someone for so long and been starved of any real meaningful romantic companionship that it's broken me down. Even the fattest person in the world will be super skinny if he is starved enough.


How do I convince myself that I deserve to date hot women and that hot women are not impossible alien creatures?
Complaining. Overanalyzing. Talking about it. Not fvcking. When you get your head in the game youll kick yourself for making it hard v
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Complaining. Overanalyzing. Talking about it. Not fvcking. When you get your head in the game youll kick yourself for making it hard v
I'm getting my head in the game dude. I'm going out with this chick tomorrrow


but it's scaring me how incredibly excited I am for this date. If she ends up being fatter than I expected or ugly or stupid or whatever, I'm going to be crushed


I want it to happen so badly that I get very excited very quickly...to go along with that, I can't get women in real life unless they show obvious signs of interest or approach me first...
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I'm getting my head in the game dude. I'm going out with this chick tomorrrow


but it's scaring me how incredibly excited I am for this date. If she ends up being fatter than I expected or ugly or stupid or whatever, I'm going to be crushed


I want it to happen so badly that I get very excited very quickly...to go along with that, I can't get women in real life unless they show obvious signs of interest or approach me first...
Just enjoy your time and setup opportunities for sex to occur.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Just enjoy your time and setup opportunities for sex to occur.
do you even read my posts before you respond?

I am very confident and massively effective around the women who obviously want to be with me, but none of those ever fit my standards. This has been true with the 12-15 women I've had sex with - it will be true with the next 500 women I have sex with who don't fit my standards. I need to learn to hunt the women I want
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
but it's scaring me how incredibly excited I am for this date. If she ends up being fatter than I expected or ugly or stupid or whatever, I'm going to be crushed


I want it to happen so badly that I get very excited very quickly...to go along with that, I can't get women in real life unless they show obvious signs of interest or approach me first...
This is anxiety

Think positive, say it to yourself when you lose focus... thoughts are powerful

Maybe try meditating
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
do you even read my posts before you respond?

I am very confident and massively effective around the women who obviously want to be with me, but none of those ever fit my standards. This has been true with the 12-15 women I've had sex with - it will be true with the next 500 women I have sex with who don't fit my standards. I need to learn to hunt the women I want
Man its easy to be confident and effective around women who wants you.

Instead of making thread after thread you should do some reading and try and educate yourself.
Id read the dj bible so good post there.

You need to give a lot less of a **** for your date.



Gl
 
Top