Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im Putting My Foot Down And She Doesnt Like It One Bit

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok where do i start men.. to make a looong story short ill just say this since i have incorporatede ALPHA-MALE techniques and dj skills into my life my girl has been buggin the **** out, when we met i was a afc nice guy, pushover gullable you name it NOW THAT i have these skills the snake of a girlfreind that i have has been exposed, she is a controlling,spiteful,evil girl now that i have some power she doesnt want me anymore:( damn i feel so stupid now. she is an alpha-female sort of speak. now I FEEL very very low. what can i do to redeam myself esteem?

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...Get rid of her? It sounds like neither of you are particularly happy, so the best thing would be to go your separate ways. People who were used to you being a doormat often come to resent your growing confidence. The sad truth is, sometimes this means getting new friends.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vindictiveness is a common reaction of high-maintenance HBs when a pet AFC finally finds his cajones.
However, your reaction is totally inappropriate. If this **** prefers a doormat over a real man, the only option is to kick her to the curb.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slashco
[BPeople who were used to you being a doormat often come to resent your growing confidence [/B]

your so right man!

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have Faith.

Have faith.

Its that simple, georgie. Beleive that for every girl that resents your newfound self-respect, theres one out there who will appreciate it.

The reason I'm telling to have faith instead of confidence is because confidence is based on past success, somthing I assume you haven't had alot of. It won't be until you have some success that you'll gain confidence.

But until then, shake the haters off and have faith. Believe in your own growing desirability.

Faith is the intangible substance that fuels a newbie's growth. You may be down right know and feel like giving up, but have faith and keep improving yourself. Don't allow yourself to be sabotoged by negative thoughts.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what are some good books to read?

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You may easily be going over the top here with her... when you first learn the DJ Bible, you stick with what it says in there, rather than adapting it...

I mean, in any relationship, compromise is a factor... so in this case it may well be that you display a refusal to compromise, too caught up in being the DJ...

True, some girls will be a walkover and will give in to this, but if you've got a girl who is a female DJ then she will be equally as strong in the opinions department and set steadfast in her ways.. the key here is learnin' to adapt and how to apply what's in the DJ Bible to get what you want out of it...

If you find that you both never want the same thing... then you're just not compatible, find someone else

Just an alternative to the situation... it's quite easy to be blind, and attribute whatever to her, but it can also be the fault of the rookie DJ, for the misapplication of the DJ rules and techniques... especially havin' newly acquired them

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ashley Chuckles
You may easily be going over the top here with her... when you first learn the DJ Bible, you stick with what it says in there, rather than adapting it...

I mean, in any relationship, compromise is a factor... so in this case it may well be that you display a refusal to compromise, too caught up in being the DJ...

True, some girls will be a walkover and will give in to this, but if you've got a girl who is a female DJ then she will be equally as strong in the opinions department and set steadfast in her ways.. the key here is learnin' to adapt and how to apply what's in the DJ Bible to get what you want out of it...

If you find that you both never want the same thing... then you're just not compatible, find someone else

Just an alternative to the situation... it's quite easy to be blind, and attribute whatever to her, but it can also be the fault of the rookie DJ, for the misapplication of the DJ rules and techniques... especially havin' newly acquired them

she's a wild one!