"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

I'm proud of you guys!

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Hey, I just want to congratulate all you high school forum-goers on having such a great forum.

These last couple of days, I have really been amazed at what I've seen here. This forum has never been as productive, not even in the golden age (winter 2001/2002)

I just wanna give you all my thanks and praise for keeping this forum crap-free. I love you all for it.

;)
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Thanks for your intelligent reply, newbie. You just ruined what we've all worked hard for.

Keep your trap shut.
 

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Florida
Ok well i consider touchy-feely post like that pure crap. U sound like my mother after i make my bed in the morning without her telling me to. So proud of me but yet i dont want to hear it cuz i cant stand touchy-fealy give me a hug and a cookie type stuff. I mean if the forum is getting better thats great, but no need to make a post on it.
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
I'm guessing you're not a team player.

Anyone who really takes pride in how this forum goes, like Matrix, BBB and I want to thank you guys.

You really aren't contributing. May I suggest "adopt a newbie" ?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by AC/DC
I'm guessing you're not a team player.

Anyone who really takes pride in how this forum goes, like Matrix, BBB and I want to thank you guys.

You really aren't contributing. May I suggest "adopt a newbie" ?
Dont listen to this fuktard. I think youre right, this forum has gotten much better. Hopefully i can contribute a lil something also.:D
 

CaptainSlinky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 4, 2001
Messages
818
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Connecticut
Not taking a side in this little incident (thats soon to be locked, anyways), but please refrain from "insulting" people with the term newbie, time here doesn't really effect anything. Somebody can just join and really help things out, or could have been here for years and still be a wanker. (Hehe, wanker).

P.S. Please update your age AC/DC, WUWD, whatever your going by now, and anybody else. In this place age really matters. This goes for all you guys who put "infinite", "ageless", or other senseless stuff. Sure, it's a bit witty, but it would be much more practical to just tell us all how old you really are.
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
CaptainSlinky why u all up in his girll?

he was just giving props, nothing wrong with that is there? unless you dont like hearing positive comments.

true, this board is gettin better.

calling someone a newb on this board is weak, very very very weak...to the point where its taboo.

also ac/dc you dont needa kiss some ass around here, theres no point. just sounds ridiculously stupid.

~ivan
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
I'm just giving "props" as you put it.

I'm not kissing ass. I'm just proud of you all and wanna let you guys, my brothers know it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

CaptainSlinky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 4, 2001
Messages
818
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Connecticut
Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
CaptainSlinky why u all up in his girll?

he was just giving props, nothing wrong with that is there? unless you dont like hearing positive comments.

I was just responding to the little argument between those two, the basis of this thread is fine. It seems like this place really is getting much better lately.

I just have some pet peeves.
 

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
You're welcome.

By the way,

" Are you deaf, or do you wanna hear some more? "

r'n'r ain't noise pollution sweetie :)

BBB
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by AC/DC
I'm just giving "props" as you put it.

I'm not kissing ass. I'm just proud of you all and wanna let you guys, my brothers know it.
Group hug time! :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
I like my "infinite" thing... however Captain Slinky, if it helps you to sleep at night... I, The Matrix: Reloaded am 18.

By the way... I am also very proud of you guys.

The Matrix: Revolution™
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
:) I'd like to imagine that something I give to this forum is beneficial to someone, but I doubt it.

Nevertheless, I agree.
 

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Felluz, Captain Morgan is just trying to work on his I dont give a fvck attitude and all that. Too bad we can pick that up lol.
 

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2002
Messages
252
Reaction score
0
Location
Roy, Utah
AC/DC, my bro, I totally agree with you. This forum really is at it's hight now. Golden Age, what? This is the beginnng of a new golden age. Don't listen to these stupid people who have no idea what they're talking about. But knowing you, you won't let a chance to bash on people slip.;). So anyway this site is really taking a turn, thanks everyone who is making it the way it is. You know who you are. I hope I can contribute too. Thanks all.

AC/DC. I love this guy.

Crazykid group hug.:D

Brandon
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Originally posted by Boono11
AC/DC, my bro, I totally agree with you. This forum really is at it's hight now. Golden Age, what? This is the beginnng of a new golden age. Don't listen to these stupid people who have no idea what they're talking about. But knowing you, you won't let a chance to bash on people slip.;). So anyway this site is really taking a turn, thanks everyone who is making it the way it is. You know who you are. I hope I can contribute too. Thanks all.

AC/DC. I love this guy.

Crazykid group hug.:D

Brandon
I love you too man!

GROUP HUG!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top