Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm planning to break up with my gf today after work

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't find myself compatable with my girlfriend any more on an emotional and physical level and am ready to move on to new horizons.

I'm not as attracted to her as I was in the beginning of our relationship and have been smothered by her for the last three weeks with constant text-messages, phone calls and messages and her constantly wanting to know what i'm doing, where i am, who im with and whats going on and we've been arguing over small stuff constantly.

She feels deeply in love and is already talking about vacations at new years and kids together... I'd rather go alone.

I'm simply not looking forward to seeing her like I did when we started seeing eachother. I often dread talking to her and think its better to cut things off now than to prolong the inevitable. I don't see her as being someone i'll be with in the longterm and she feels opposite.

I think it is important to know when to move on. This site helped me improve myself to the point where I now have a woman who will do practically anything I want but that is not the source of my happiness. Happiness must come from within myself i've found and even pvssy everyday doesn't guarantee it.

It is time to end it. Here's one for posterity!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not bad. Now what have you learned about this woman that you're going to use when qualifying the next one? You don't want to end up in the same predicament with the next woman you date, do you?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn *****es!! The lot of them!!! Don't they know that we hate women who give us love, affection, and attention???!!
The nerve of that beeyotch calling you, wanting to see how you are??
Is she crazy???
Next her, kid.
Get yourself a lesbian who hates men!! That's right up your alley!!!:woo:

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean is she acting all stalker-ish? On you? Psycho clingy? Maybe just tell her to minimize the calls.

I think she's in the "extreme crush" phase of the relationship, where all she can think about is that feeling of ecstasy that you give her every time she sees you.

All girls go through this, dude. You're her hero at the moment. I'm sure she'll come to her senses in a few weeks or a month or so. Her interest level seems at 110% right now. Hopefully it goes back down to about 90%? Is she acting stalker-ish?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Interceptor said:
Damn *****es!! The lot of them!!! Don't they know that we hate women who give us love, affection, and attention???!!
The nerve of that beeyotch calling you, wanting to see how you are??
Is she crazy???
Next her, kid.
Get yourself a lesbian who hates men!! That's right up your alley!!!:woo:
Yeah really man. So what she calls you constantly, asks who you were with, what you're doing, what's going on, etc.? You shoud be eating up on this stuff, not complaining. Charm, be grateful this woman is "into" you the way she is, cause ya know why? There may not be another like her, EVER, in this lifetime. So if I were you, I'd think twice before doing something you may horribly regret for the rest of your life. Make your decisions WISELY.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
three things...

1) to quote a friend who hit the nail on the head, after you've been with a woman long enough sex becomes 'hands free masturbation'

2) your girl has turned in to a female AFC - guys take note at the reaction even men have to AFC behavior.

3) isn't it amazingly ironic how when we first meet a woman she knocks us for a loop and all we can think about is banging dat *ss. but then over time, like in your scenario, the lust fades and the attraction level drops right off.

guys, pay attention to this. THIS is why women, no matter how beautiful they are, are insecure. this has happened to every woman in her life time. all women know that a guys initial fancy does NOT mean he'll stick around. they know that there is a BIG BIG BIG difference between a guy being initially attracted to them and wanting to f*ck them and a guy who is attracted to them in a way that he will STILL be attracted to them in 5 years.

for every woman you see and think 'OMG, shes a 10 out of 10. god i want to bang her" - remember, there's some guy out there who lost interest in her enough as to let her get away!

this is why you need to be careful about making women the prize. always remember you are the prize.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you think chiksa don't really pay attention to chumps who are just into them for their "looks"?? "cause their hawtt!!!

That's why chicks test,and look for guys who have genuine interest in THEM, not just their looks.
That's why I agree to reward, and escalate on a woman who gives YOU something interesting about HER.
That is, you show interest and escalate, NATURALLY, and reward her for the things she has other than her "hawtness".Show genuine interest in her, and she will feel natural attraction, and rapport. A REAL Connection. Not just:"OMG! You're so hawt! Will you go out with me please??? "Cause you're just so HAWT! You'll make my friends envious of me!! Finally, I will get my revenge on them, and not look like the loser I really am!!"
Women just think that giuys who are just into their looks are stupid. They use them for their attention injection.
To women, if you demonstrate you're just into her for her looks, that equates you just want sex from her. You're not genuine.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
guys, pay attention to this. THIS is why women, no matter how beautiful they are, are insecure. this has happened to every woman in her life time. all women know that a guys initial fancy does NOT mean he'll stick around. they know that there is a BIG BIG BIG difference between a guy being initially attracted to them and wanting to f*ck them and a guy who is attracted to them in a way that he will STILL be attracted to them in 5 years.

for every woman you see and think 'OMG, shes a 10 out of 10. god i want to bang her" - remember, there's some guy out there who lost interest in her enough as to let her get away!

this is why you need to be careful about making women the prize. always remember you are the prize.
Yeah...glad you brought this point out Joekker. But realistically these scenarios happen to guys waaaaaaaaaay more than it happens to women. Most men would never let a beautiful woman with great personality get away.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
That's why chicks test,and look for guys who have genuine interest in THEM, not just their looks.
That's why I agree to reward, and escalate on a woman who gives YOU something interesting about HER.
That is, you show interest and escalate, NATURALLY, and reward her for the things she has other than her "hawtness".Show genuine interest in her, and she will feel natural attraction, and rapport. A REAL Connection.
But as I'm sure you know, you also have to be careful to not come across as Mr. Nice Guy either as far as showing "genuine interest" is concerned.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Showing genuine interest is the antithesis of the ModusOperandi of the "Nice Guy".

So, yeah, you're defintiely on the right track.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Yeah...glad you brought this point out Joekker. But realistically these scenarios happen to guys waaaaaaaaaay more than it happens to women. Most men would never let a beautiful woman with great personality get away.
Let me add on to this..Heck, most men don't even let a beautiful woman who's a "b*tch" to him(and others) get away.

##17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
I don't find myself compatable with my girlfriend any more on an emotional and physical level and am ready to move on to new horizons.

I'm not as attracted to her as I was in the beginning of our relationship and have been smothered by her for the last three weeks with constant text-messages, phone calls and messages and her constantly wanting to know what i'm doing, where i am, who im with and whats going on and we've been arguing over small stuff constantly.

She feels deeply in love and is already talking about vacations at new years and kids together... I'd rather go alone.

I'm simply not looking forward to seeing her like I did when we started seeing eachother. I often dread talking to her and think its better to cut things off now than to prolong the inevitable. I don't see her as being someone i'll be with in the longterm and she feels opposite.

I think it is important to know when to move on. This site helped me improve myself to the point where I now have a woman who will do practically anything I want but that is not the source of my happiness. Happiness must come from within myself i've found and even pvssy everyday doesn't guarantee it.

It is time to end it. Here's one for posterity!
Do what you need to do, and you do need to break up with her. But be kind too.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
##17 said:
Do what you need to do, and you do need to break up with her. But be kind too.
Exactly..if you have to break up with a girl that has this HIGH of an IL, it's not something to be proud of. It's more like..this sucks, why couldn't we be more compatible type thing.

Be gentle and classy about it. Don't be that guy who creats another bitter miserable woman for the rest of us. :)

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ended things with her yesterday. I told her on the phone and we then met up and talked. I explained that I wanted to break up and that I did enjoy the time we were together and that i do care about her but do not find myself compatible with her for anything longterm. It was not easy to do but it had to be done and although it did not feel good I believe truly it was the right thing to do.

She was of course very upset and shocked but admitted she had feelings that it wasn't going to go for the long haul either. We share a gym and she asked that it not be awkward when we see eachother there (who knows?). She asked if she could remain in my life and stay friends/aquintances of some kind and I told her perhaps but right now I need my space.

The spark was no longer there unfortunately and no matter how great she was and how much she was willing to change to be with me it wasn't what I wanted. I had to move on and now I am doing just that.

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
I explained that I wanted to break up and that I did enjoy the time we were together and that i do care about her but
Respectfully, this part sounds like a women dumping a man. Should have left it out of your speech.

I care about you and had fun but want to break up...............I guess I'm missing something.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was more of a conversation then a speech. It was both logical and emotional at times.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
I ended things with her yesterday. I told her on the phone and we then met up and talked. I explained that I wanted to break up and that I did enjoy the time we were together and that i do care about her but do not find myself compatible with her for anything longterm. It was not easy to do but it had to be done and although it did not feel good I believe truly it was the right thing to do.

She was of course very upset and shocked but admitted she had feelings that it wasn't going to go for the long haul either. We share a gym and she asked that it not be awkward when we see eachother there (who knows?). She asked if she could remain in my life and stay friends/aquintances of some kind and I told her perhaps but right now I need my space.

The spark was no longer there unfortunately and no matter how great she was and how much she was willing to change to be with me it wasn't what I wanted. I had to move on and now I am doing just that.
You better just hope this doesn't come back to bite ya in the ass.

I think the truth here is that you never truly "loved" this chic..cause if you did, you would've stood with her through the good and bad.

No relationship is perfect, no relationship will EVER be perfect, or even close to it. Remember that. You have to learn to accept that. We will all find something we don't like about our "significant other", but we at least have to look at how they treat us, and if they treat us well, then we should stick by them.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
You better just hope this doesn't come back to bite ya in the ass.

I think the truth here is that you never truly "loved" this chic..cause if you did, you would've stood with her through the good and bad.

No relationship is perfect, no relationship will EVER be perfect, or even close to it. Remember that. You have to learn to accept that. We will all find something we don't like about our "significant other", but we at least have to look at how they treat us, and if they treat us well, then we should stick by them.
Kid,

Edgar is right.

YOU better HOPE this doesn't comeback to bite you in the azz. Take it from someone who knows. Reminds me of my own trials with an Ex-GF. I walked thinking her and I had another chance. Nope. All the time thinking there was another one for me. Nope. I'm too much of an Idealist concerning women I date. And Yo, I kicked it and slept with many types..

As The Rza said, "Fuk a 100 bytches still never mend a broken heart."

Just don't comeback talking about you didn't know...