Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm Pissed!

TheDestroyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm PISSED off!

I'm pissed off at myself for falling for and training myself to be more like the man women said they wanted.

I'm pissed off that I believed every beta-appeasing declaration that I have ever allowed to penetrate my mind and heart.

I am pissed off at myself for every time I catered to disrespectful, self-centered, rotten attitudes from women.

I'm pissed off that I gave them the benefit of the doubt and was deceived because of it.

I'm pissed off that I didn't have the training, mindset, experience, and information to take advantage of and dominate every situation where a women who was an 8 or a 9 was showing interest in me!(AND YES I F'D THAT UP EVERY TIME!)

I'm pissed off that even knowing what I have begun to learn, I am still struggling on the practical aspects of game.

I'm pissed off at every time I have been verbally friend-zoned before I even ask a woman out!

I'm pissed off that those who are supposed to be closest to me have been fed the same beta nonsense I have.

I am pissed off that women I am attracted to don't respect me.

I'm pissed off that while everyone else at my church is married, my statement of my desire to become more socially adept and my actions that I have taken to date around and find a good woman are seen as impatience or "trying to force God" to do what I want. (It is because I believe in Him that I can even question what I have had shoved down my throat pertaining to women!)

I'm pissed off that people think that some stork is going to fly by and drop off my "perfect" woman to me "when the time is right".

I want to be pissed off at women, but I still want them. Desire them. But, my outlook about them has changed. And though I have come to the realization that I can't change how women are, I CAN change myself. Against the tide always I struggle. But my life has made me relentless! I pledge right now never to give up. Never to give in. I will learn and internalize. I will apply every day. I will resist the temptation to revert back to the old me. I will learn and I will not accept a woman who is less than exemplary! I will NOT be the adopted daddy for a former party girl's kids!I will not be cornered, I will not be trapped. Even though the truth hurts, it is the only way out! Let's begin.

Serenity

Reaction score
I'm PISSED off!
Second stage of grief, anger.
I want to be pissed off at women, but I still want them. Desire them.
About to enter the third stage, bargaining.

Next up is depression, I hope you make it through when it hits you. For now focus the energy of your rage to push yourself forward in life, might as well take advantage of this unpleasant emotion as a motivating force when it's there anyways.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm PISSED off!
You've said a lot. You have every reason to be pissed.

I'm pissed off at myself for falling for and training myself to be more like the man women said they wanted.
A woman's actions matter. A woman's words are meaningless unless they match her actions.

I'm pissed off that I believed every beta-appeasing declaration that I have ever allowed to penetrate my mind and heart.
You should be. Beta male behaviors are a bad idea.

I am pissed off at myself for every time I catered to disrespectful, self-centered, rotten attitudes from women.
Most of us have done this at least once.

I'm pissed off that I gave them the benefit of the doubt and was deceived because of it.
That's common.

I'm pissed off that I didn't have the training, mindset, experience, and information to take advantage of and dominate every situation where a women who was an 8 or a 9 was showing interest in me!(AND YES I F'D THAT UP EVERY TIME!)

I'm pissed off that even knowing what I have begun to learn, I am still struggling on the practical aspects of game.

I'm pissed off that those who are supposed to be closest to me have been fed the same beta nonsense I have.
Taking the red pill is not easy. You're doing the right thing though.

I'm pissed off at every time I have been verbally friend-zoned before I even ask a woman out!
Never accept platonic friendship. I have no platonic female friends that I desire sexually. In 21 years of dating, I've never accepted female friendship. It's probably the thing I've done best in my 21 years.

You have the opportunity to start fresh with new women who will respect your frame.

I'm pissed off that while everyone else at my church is married, my statement of my desire to become more socially adept and my actions that I have taken to date around and find a good woman are seen as impatience or "trying to force God" to do what I want. (It is because I believe in Him that I can even question what I have had shoved down my throat pertaining to women!)
It is probably best to find a new church. You could keep attending that church but not socialize there. Churches have a singles problem. If you look at most Judeo-Christian religions, you'll find almost no single attendees in their 20s and 30s. The only 20s/30s who attend church are in established couples or families. You're 42 now, and 40s is when you start to see some divorcees in church. Even among 40+ people, most Judeo-Christian congregations have a more difficult time absorbing unattached people. The most ardent religious practitioners are families with children under 18, elderly couples, or elderly widows.

I'm pissed off that people think that some stork is going to fly by and drop off my "perfect" woman to me "when the time is right".
That's not going to happen. You're going to have to take steps to make it happen. It's likely to happen through some sort of approaching.

I want to be pissed off at women, but I still want them. Desire them. But, my outlook about them has changed. And though I have come to the realization that I can't change how women are, I CAN change myself. Against the tide always I struggle. But my life has made me relentless! I pledge right now never to give up. Never to give in. I will learn and internalize. I will apply every day. I will resist the temptation to revert back to the old me. I will learn and I will not accept a woman who is less than exemplary! I will NOT be the adopted daddy for a former party girl's kids!I will not be cornered, I will not be trapped. Even though the truth hurts, it is the only way out! Let's begin.
You can definitely avoid single moms. At 42, you can date 32-38 year olds easily. This is the older part of the Millennial generation. The older part of the Millenial generation has had a prevalence of childlessness into their 30s that is greater than Boomers and Gen X at similar ages.

You want to have sex. Everyone has sexual urges.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic red pill rage. It can actually be helpful in moving on to a better state of mind, but many get stuck at this stage and surround themselves with others who became stuck as well, and they form echo chambers of anger directed at women and society which accomplishes nothing positive for them. Accept the anger but do not focus on BLAME (of yourself or others). Based on your stated mindset of understanding that you can control yourself, it sounds like you will make it past this stage and into the fulfilling happiness on the other side.

Just please remember that a relationship is not the goal in life and you can live a very happy and fulfilling life without one. Just like everything, even the best relationships require work and sacrifice. You think the grass is always greener but it isn’t. Focus on living a fulfilling life. Get your social needs met through friends. Get your sexual needs met through casual dating. And in that process, if you find a compatible woman, then by all means go for it, but understand that if it never happens, you can still be incredibly happy and fulfilled.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm PISSED off!

When you respect yourself enough you will never put up with it. Until that point, you won't notice it for a while, then you will feel stress, pain, and losing feelings of self worth.

Did you learn how to identify it without going too far forward with them?

Not completely possible. At the end of the day, we have to deal with the females who choose us. There are things you can do to turn it in your favor. But do you really want all those who wouldn't want you?

When you see they don't want you, then why the fvck do you want them? You'll never have any self esteem and attractiveness until you get away from bishes who won't value you as a sexual and interesting male.

Why do you want a bish who doesn't want you? What is it they respect? What if they respect some sh1tty character that's far from who you desire to be? Then what?

Sounds like your letting alot of entities control you. Women, anger, CHURCH, etc. I wouldn't be waiting on this perfect woman to be "sent" to you. Because we all know once you get your money right, some female is going to be sent to fleece you.

Nope. That's control. Stop listening to those people.

Whens the last time you fvcked? What were you doing then?

TheDestroyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you respect yourself enough you will never put up with it. Until that point, you won't notice it for a while, then you will feel stress, pain, and losing feelings of self worth.

Did you learn how to identify it without going too far forward with them?

Not completely possible. At the end of the day, we have to deal with the females who choose us. There are things you can do to turn it in your favor. But do you really want all those who wouldn't want you?

When you see they don't want you, then why the fvck do you want them? You'll never have any self esteem and attractiveness until you get away from bishes who won't value you as a sexual and interesting male.

Why do you want a bish who doesn't want you? What is it they respect? What if they respect some sh1tty character that's far from who you desire to be? Then what?

Sounds like your letting alot of entities control you. Women, anger, CHURCH, etc. I wouldn't be waiting on this perfect woman to be "sent" to you. Because we all know once you get your money right, some female is going to be sent to fleece you.

Nope. That's control. Stop listening to those people.

Whens the last time you fvcked? What were you doing then?
I have pretty much stopped asking for advice in these areas from these plugged in people. I have turned down some women (I wasn't attracted to them) and some have turned me down. I allowed myself to enter a massive slump where I wouldn't even try to talk to anyone. I have been breaking through that part and making progress. And yet, I know I have a lot more work to do. I have been recognizing some things like sh!t tests, etc and I don't cater to those types of things anymore when I notice them. I think my responses need to be calibrated or something. They usually get pissed when I respond, then I laugh at them because they look ridiculous. I go from being super direct to flat out ignoring them but the fact that they tested me at all makes me want to cut them off for good but, then I would have to cut off everyone, right? I know I am 42 but most people I encounter think I am lying when I tell them my age and think I am younger. I am in good shape, muscular, athletic, and I freaking suck with women, most of the time. lol! If you ever want to see someone F things up with an 8 or 9, then you've come to the right place. In fact, I believe that I have also added F'ing things up with 7's and even 6's... Which is freaking nuts right? Hmmm.. So, game is definitely where I need work. I need a game plan.

You are right, I shouldn't care what some attitude infested woman thinks about me, so I will take care of that. No point in caring what she thinks, right? The last time I f'd, was when I didn't care whether I was getting f'd or not.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right, I shouldn't care what some attitude infested woman thinks about me
That is correct, which is why you should not feel anger and respond accordingly. Ignoring them is an anger response. Snapping back angrily at them obviously is an anger response as well. A high-value man gives ZERO sh*ts about what any kind of insult/challenge/tease a woman gives him. Your best response in most cases is to let it roll off your back, grin, and say something playful to her. Then, depending on what she originally said (IE was it TRULY rude, bad or insulting, or was it a little mini-challenge or playful tease), you can make your own decision as to whether to continue talking to her or whether to politely excuse yourself. If it wasn't truly that bad, I give women a pass on it because it is one of the ways they test men to see what they are made of. The more weak, shy, insecure, and nice-guy you come-off as to them, the more likely they are to give you a test to see if her immediate first-impression of you is accurate, or if you are a strong, high-value man. Your eye contact should be direct and unafraid to hold a gaze for a long time, and your intent should be projected in your look and body language. You should approach with total confidence and no fear, with complete entitlement that you SHOULD be talking to her and that this is her lucky fvcking year that you're even curious enough about her to give her a moment of your consideration. She isn't into it? You give zero sh*ts because she just lost out, not you. You could go up to everyone you see on the street and hand them a $100 bill, but you can't force them to take it.... and if they don't, you just feel sorry for them.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the DJ BIBLE, start to learn about female nature first.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As opposed to being pissed off for training yourself to be more like the man that men say women want?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm PISSED off!

The vast majority of women are a pain in the ass. You have to find the rare one's that are worth spending time with. But also, find other things to do with your time rather than obsessing about them.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be piss off on anyone other than you, because it's not their fault they treated you that way, it's yours because you let them . You need to underline every trait in yourself you think is making bad sh1t for you and use that feeling of anger as a fuel to work on yourself.

Remember, world doesn't owe you anything.

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I’m about a year ahead of you. Make sure you use the anger you have to work on yourself in a positive way, make yourself better, don’t become bitter.

I also feel like being bitter towards women is not the answer, it really isn’t their fault, they just are the way they are.

When I learnt about the Red Pill it was like someone finally told me that all my life I had been playing a game that I never even knew I was playing. It was like someone suddenly explained the rules to me.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'm PISSED off!

Sounds a lot like this video for CRP

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stages of grief. Perfectly normal when you realize you wasted years of your life on the wrong path, but you have a lot of life ahead of you.

Move past the anger stage as fast as you can because negative emotions don't help you.

It's pointless being angry at women... they are just behaving the way they do based on their nature. It's like getting mad at casinos after losing a @ss load of money when you realize the odds are stacked against you. You know how casinos know you are cheating? It's simple... if you are WINNING, you are cheating.

Traditional conservatives, liberal progressives, and the female collective make the 'rules', and when you play by those 'rules' you always lose. The only way to win is to CHEAT and not play by their rules. One "RULE" that is particularly harmful is the idea that you you have to just accept and put up with flaky @ss chick behavior... I think we have all heard the old phrase "Happy wife: happy life." Yeah, you have to twist yourself into a knot to keep your chick happy... and somehow her 'happiness' makes your life better. What a bunch of bullsh1t... So you replace THAT RULE with this one. YOU CAN NOT MAKE ANYONE HAPPY BY MAKING YOURSELF MISERABLE.

This is cheating... because you are not playing by their rules. Learn to cheat... it's not a casino where two goons are going to drag you in the back room and beat the cr@p out of you, you have nothing to lose. You will be called names.... fvck them. It's like a bunch of people making fools of themselves in a Conga line... don't be a jack@ss and jump in the line. People in the stupid Conga line will call you names because you won't join in... people will always give you problems when you don't go with the flow again.... fvck them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have pretty much stopped asking for advice in these areas from these plugged in people. I have turned down some women (I wasn't attracted to them) and some have turned me down. I allowed myself to enter a massive slump where I wouldn't even try to talk to anyone. I have been breaking through that part and making progress. And yet, I know I have a lot more work to do. I have been recognizing some things like sh!t tests, etc and I don't cater to those types of things anymore when I notice them. I think my responses need to be calibrated or something. They usually get pissed when I respond, then I laugh at them because they look ridiculous. I go from being super direct to flat out ignoring them but the fact that they tested me at all makes me want to cut them off for good but, then I would have to cut off everyone, right? I know I am 42 but most people I encounter think I am lying when I tell them my age and think I am younger. I am in good shape, muscular, athletic, and I freaking suck with women, most of the time. lol! If you ever want to see someone F things up with an 8 or 9, then you've come to the right place. In fact, I believe that I have also added F'ing things up with 7's and even 6's... Which is freaking nuts right? Hmmm.. So, game is definitely where I need work. I need a game plan.

You are right, I shouldn't care what some attitude infested woman thinks about me, so I will take care of that. No point in caring what she thinks, right? The last time I f'd, was when I didn't care whether I was getting f'd or not.
"Plugged in people " interesting view. It means they ascribe to those hierarchies and politics and cross communicate. The information can be useful. But one good thing to know. Is once you have one decent babe others will want you.

asd77840

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bravo, sir. I could have written this same posting 19 years ago when I first found this forum. Congratulations on coming to terms with reality.

That said, these forums were the path out of organized religion for me. I didn't realize it at the time. But the benefits of having my eyes opened to the ways of women went far beyond just learning how to get laid. My entire life changed.....for the better. And that included my departure from organized religion. It was not an easy journey but as I look back on it I can say with total conviction I am in a much, much better place than I ever would have been had I remained on the path I was.

I'm only saying this because your journey here is just beginning. To get the most out of it keep your mind open and listen to the feelings rising up in your body. Good luck sir and remember we are here to support you.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stages of grief. Perfectly normal when you realize you wasted years of your life on the wrong path, but you have a lot of life ahead of you.

Move past the anger stage as fast as you can because negative emotions don't help you.

It's pointless being angry at women... they are just behaving the way they do based on their nature. It's like getting mad at casinos after losing a @ss load of money when you realize the odds are stacked against you. You know how casinos know you are cheating? It's simple... if you are WINNING, you are cheating.

Traditional conservatives, liberal progressives, and the female collective make the 'rules', and when you play by those 'rules' you always lose. The only way to win is to CHEAT and not play by their rules. One "RULE" that is particularly harmful is the idea that you you have to just accept and put up with flaky @ss chick behavior... I think we have all heard the old phrase "Happy wife: happy life." Yeah, you have to twist yourself into a knot to keep your chick happy... and somehow her 'happiness' makes your life better. What a bunch of bullsh1t... So you replace THAT RULE with this one. YOU CAN NOT MAKE ANYONE HAPPY BY MAKING YOURSELF MISERABLE.

This is cheating... because you are not playing by their rules. Learn to cheat... it's not a casino where two goons are going to drag you in the back room and beat the cr@p out of you, you have nothing to lose. You will be called names.... fvck them. It's like a bunch of people making fools of themselves in a Conga line... don't be a jack@ss and jump in the line. People in the stupid Conga line will call you names because you won't join in... people will always give you problems when you don't go with the flow again.... fvck them.
Great Post.

Its a bit of a joke but when you think about it, the anger is natural response to female manipulation and deceit. Herein lies the root of female nature. Ironically enough, its what allowed mankind to survive and prosper.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bravo, sir. I could have written this same posting 19 years ago when I first found this forum. Congratulations on coming to terms with reality.

That said, these forums were the path out of organized religion for me. I didn't realize it at the time. But the benefits of having my eyes opened to the ways of women went far beyond just learning how to get laid. My entire life changed.....for the better. And that included my departure from organized religion. It was not an easy journey but as I look back on it I can say with total conviction I am in a much, much better place than I ever would have been had I remained on the path I was.

I'm only saying this because your journey here is just beginning. To get the most out of it keep your mind open and listen to the feelings rising up in your body. Good luck sir and remember we are here to support you.
Organized religion is fine. It depends upon the group.