Brazilian_Blues_Boy
Master Don Juan
Good night felllows
Most of you, new people, don't know me, or haven't seen a new post from me ever... I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I believe that this one isn't going to help you a lot...
As for the older people, I believe that some will understand me... some will relate, others will feel sorry for me...
I'm one
When I wake up, feel the sun shining against the window of the 6th floor, I'm one.
I walk around the house, to see my sister and mother sleeping.
I let them, for they're so tired that it would be unfair to wake them up.
So my dad takes me to the bus stop. Inside the car, listening to the radio, I'm one.
At the bus stop, I see a female acquaintance. She's sweet and funny, but still I'm one.
As I enter the bus, I greet the bus driver. This man has taught me so much that even him can't imagine. I feel glad to have someone of such great knowledge around me.
I go find a seat, greet some other female acquaintances, yet I'm still one.
I sit sometimes with a good female friend. She's very cute, smart and lovely to be around. I found out that she's one of the blessings I have been given. Yet, when conversation runs dry, or sleep attacks us both, I'm one.
I'm awake while everyone sleeps. I'm one.
When I finally get to school, I get out of the bus and I'm one. I walk slowly and patiently, sometimes to run into my bud "Bud" (see Chase the Sun)
I can trust this m*ther****er. He's the only one person I trust right now. I have gone and I still go to hell sometimes to help him get the girl she wants, so that he can realize that she's not all that... I try to explain to him time and time again that he's got mroe value than a hundred and a million of girls together, but he still does not believe me. In these moments, sadly, I'm one.
I walk around the school halls and see that I'm one. I'm hated, envied or ignored by 90% of the male population of my school.
Why?
Because I'm the funniest motherf*cker there. Because I hang around with the hottest chicks of school. Because I play soccer while they smoke pot and drink beer.
But that doesn't hurt me. I don't even feel sorry for them. It's life. Everyone's have their cross to bear.
When I walk into my classroom, more than ever, I'm one.
I'm among 38 people whom I have known for almost 3 years, yet I'm one.
I'm surrounded by mental illness. Character sickness.
Around me, all over me, the dark side of the human character comes to surface.
Just choose your favorite flavor: arrogance, self-delusion, self-disrespect, self-hate, lies, deceit, lack of values, moral, dignity and humility.
And endless slavery to the ego and the reproduction instincts.
Sometimes, or let me be honest, most of the time if not all the time, I feel wrong. I feel different.
I may sound old-fashioned, but I believe in moral. In dignity.
I believe that a man must have value, must be honored, respectful to his parents and relatives, respect the elder, treat his superior proprerly and with a clear language, do not lie, do not deceive, do not make promises he can't afford, do not use, cheat, lie or be disrespectful to women.
I believe that you can be pragmatic and a real man without being machiavellian.
Yet, I'm one.
I believe that as a DJ, I have access to a wealth of knowledge that has lead me to a better understandment of the engineering of our social structure as I also have a better understandment of how the human mind and the human nature works.
As a bearer of this knowledge, I have power. Power that 99% of the people around can't even think of, or can't define and put it to their benefit.
I could, or to be sincere, I can, if I want, become the worst arrogant, selfish, evil jerk that this environment has ever seen. It won't take me long.
But I won't.
With great power comes great responsibilities.
I feel that it is my duty, as a bearer of this power, to be as dignified as I can.
It's my duty to respect, to instruct, to understand, to forgive, to be patient, to be honest, to bring a smile and to wipe the tears.
And to tell the hard truth.
I can't just indulge into my ego, and spend my days like crazy selling my soul for p*ssy.
I've seen, and it is not one, but many men around me abandon their self-respect, their notions of fraternity, of honor, of humility, of equalty, of humanity, of dignity and of consciousness to indulge in an endless competition of who's better than who and who's getting more p*ssy.
What amazes me, is that they all "have game, are beautiful and get all the chicks they want", yet I haven't seen ONE of them getting a real 9, or even seen them getting a girl that THEY want and getting laid with her.
They inflate their egos with their successes with 5,6,7s that like THEM because of an ilusion that they sell.
I'm yet to see one of these "hard-@sses" get a 9, really hot, and f*ck them.
I'm one.
All around me, I hear whispers. I see eyes of scorn.
I'm noone to them. I have no value, I'm ugly and know nothing about women. Funny isn't it?
Brazilian_Blues_Boy, a Sosuave High School Forum legend is a piece of sh!t in the eyes of his friends.
They don't know I come here. They don't know the knowledge I have. They don't know what I have posted. They also don't how I get the women I get at the parties we go, and they don't know how in the do I manage to get to know so many women at school by myself, and what they see in me.
I find, meet and befriend women, then they come later like parasites. I haven't met one hot women through them. They met many through me though...
In their eyes, I'm an ugly poor bastard, desperate in love with the hottest girl in school, set to be foreve suffering in this loser platonic scene.
I'm pretty sure that if in that class, one of them found sosuave, and then found that I'm BBB, he would look at me like he was looking at a ghost.
I'm one.
I do not feel wrong anymore to be a slave of my reproduction needs.
I don't turn my head when hot women pass. As for a fact, out of the hottest girls of school, there's only one that I don't know, yet I could solve that in 5 minutes with my contacts.
I'm friends with girls. Why?
Because I recognize that they don't feel attracted to me. So it will never happen.
But, I see the benefits. Being friends with them is an excellent opportunity to sharpen my skills, to test new things, to experiment, to "never loose my touch". I don't have to worry if things go bad.
They love me (in a friend way), so all their female friends are very receptive to me. With rare exceptions, I don't suffer hostility from females anymore. In almost every class, I know a couple of girls, and they tell their friends how funny and cool I am.
Yet, in the eyes of the people around me, I'm one piece of sh!t.
Because I never try anything with them.
They don't know how it works, they are blind to the idea of waiting and going for a sure shot with a girl who's into you, instead of ruining it all going for her friend who only wants to be your friend.
I'm one.
Because I don't think of women only as sexual objects but as human beings. Who cry, smile, laugh and go through different biological and societal processes that most of the male population ignore.
I'm calm. I'm quiet. I don't tell anyone about what I know, about what I can do.
Sometimes people read an essay by me, and get amazed by my writing abilities.
They just don't understand. As they don't understand that I speak english, write and learn a lot in this forum (Thanks a lot guys!)
They don't grasp the access to knowledge that I have.
But that doesn't matter to them. They're more worried about going to gym and getting big, or going into roids.
And even when they're bigger they still don't get any women.
It is sad. I feel like I'm the only righteous person walking around the school.
It is hundreds of people who are sick, diseased, mentally and emotionally.
I see my "friends" deceiving poor freshmen girls, or thinking they're the sh!t when they have never ever fought with a man in their lives.
And I'm the stupid, skinny, ugly bastard.
It's funny how they attack my physical. My mind is unreachable to them. They all know that they can't win an argument against me.
It's is very funny. Sometimes I forget, and fall for that sh!t.
But then, I go to hotornot and I get 8, I hear from the hottest girls in school that I have the most beautiful eyes they've ever seen, and I have never been turned down by a girl for being "ugly".
It's dangerous. Sometimes you end up falling for someone else's lies. Take care you all.
I'm one.
I see a lot of girls around me. Poor girls. They have unhealthy relationships with their stupid parents, suffer a lot, suffer even more from competion and hatred from other girls and the fear that they'll never find a man who likes them for what they really are.
As a strong, secure and self-sufficent person, I feel that is my duty, to use my knowledge of human psychology, to make them feel better.
I don't want nothing for that.
When I needed help mostly, I've never had anyone, until I found sosuave.
There's no sosuave for girls. So I don't want the sweet, weak little girls that I know to be helpless, which will make they get bitter with time.
I don't want them to f*ck me for that. I'd be stupid if I had.
Yet, I'm stupid because I bring joy and comfort to their little hearts filled with pain and despair.
I'm one.
I'm tired of the machiavellian environment that surrounds me.
I feel that I ought be a real man. Like my father is, like my grandfather is. Like all man from my family have been.
For that, I'm one.
It is very easy to conform. It is very easy to become just another jerk. But it is hard to be a real men.
Now I see that it is not about women anymore. It's about me, about being a MAN.
Unfortunately, around me, I'm one.
But I'm still one.
And this is me.
It's a choice I have made.
Most of you, new people, don't know me, or haven't seen a new post from me ever... I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I believe that this one isn't going to help you a lot...
As for the older people, I believe that some will understand me... some will relate, others will feel sorry for me...
I'm one
When I wake up, feel the sun shining against the window of the 6th floor, I'm one.
I walk around the house, to see my sister and mother sleeping.
I let them, for they're so tired that it would be unfair to wake them up.
So my dad takes me to the bus stop. Inside the car, listening to the radio, I'm one.
At the bus stop, I see a female acquaintance. She's sweet and funny, but still I'm one.
As I enter the bus, I greet the bus driver. This man has taught me so much that even him can't imagine. I feel glad to have someone of such great knowledge around me.
I go find a seat, greet some other female acquaintances, yet I'm still one.
I sit sometimes with a good female friend. She's very cute, smart and lovely to be around. I found out that she's one of the blessings I have been given. Yet, when conversation runs dry, or sleep attacks us both, I'm one.
I'm awake while everyone sleeps. I'm one.
When I finally get to school, I get out of the bus and I'm one. I walk slowly and patiently, sometimes to run into my bud "Bud" (see Chase the Sun)
I can trust this m*ther****er. He's the only one person I trust right now. I have gone and I still go to hell sometimes to help him get the girl she wants, so that he can realize that she's not all that... I try to explain to him time and time again that he's got mroe value than a hundred and a million of girls together, but he still does not believe me. In these moments, sadly, I'm one.
I walk around the school halls and see that I'm one. I'm hated, envied or ignored by 90% of the male population of my school.
Why?
Because I'm the funniest motherf*cker there. Because I hang around with the hottest chicks of school. Because I play soccer while they smoke pot and drink beer.
But that doesn't hurt me. I don't even feel sorry for them. It's life. Everyone's have their cross to bear.
When I walk into my classroom, more than ever, I'm one.
I'm among 38 people whom I have known for almost 3 years, yet I'm one.
I'm surrounded by mental illness. Character sickness.
Around me, all over me, the dark side of the human character comes to surface.
Just choose your favorite flavor: arrogance, self-delusion, self-disrespect, self-hate, lies, deceit, lack of values, moral, dignity and humility.
And endless slavery to the ego and the reproduction instincts.
Sometimes, or let me be honest, most of the time if not all the time, I feel wrong. I feel different.
I may sound old-fashioned, but I believe in moral. In dignity.
I believe that a man must have value, must be honored, respectful to his parents and relatives, respect the elder, treat his superior proprerly and with a clear language, do not lie, do not deceive, do not make promises he can't afford, do not use, cheat, lie or be disrespectful to women.
I believe that you can be pragmatic and a real man without being machiavellian.
Yet, I'm one.
I believe that as a DJ, I have access to a wealth of knowledge that has lead me to a better understandment of the engineering of our social structure as I also have a better understandment of how the human mind and the human nature works.
As a bearer of this knowledge, I have power. Power that 99% of the people around can't even think of, or can't define and put it to their benefit.
I could, or to be sincere, I can, if I want, become the worst arrogant, selfish, evil jerk that this environment has ever seen. It won't take me long.
But I won't.
With great power comes great responsibilities.
I feel that it is my duty, as a bearer of this power, to be as dignified as I can.
It's my duty to respect, to instruct, to understand, to forgive, to be patient, to be honest, to bring a smile and to wipe the tears.
And to tell the hard truth.
I can't just indulge into my ego, and spend my days like crazy selling my soul for p*ssy.
I've seen, and it is not one, but many men around me abandon their self-respect, their notions of fraternity, of honor, of humility, of equalty, of humanity, of dignity and of consciousness to indulge in an endless competition of who's better than who and who's getting more p*ssy.
What amazes me, is that they all "have game, are beautiful and get all the chicks they want", yet I haven't seen ONE of them getting a real 9, or even seen them getting a girl that THEY want and getting laid with her.
They inflate their egos with their successes with 5,6,7s that like THEM because of an ilusion that they sell.
I'm yet to see one of these "hard-@sses" get a 9, really hot, and f*ck them.
I'm one.
All around me, I hear whispers. I see eyes of scorn.
I'm noone to them. I have no value, I'm ugly and know nothing about women. Funny isn't it?
Brazilian_Blues_Boy, a Sosuave High School Forum legend is a piece of sh!t in the eyes of his friends.
They don't know I come here. They don't know the knowledge I have. They don't know what I have posted. They also don't how I get the women I get at the parties we go, and they don't know how in the do I manage to get to know so many women at school by myself, and what they see in me.
I find, meet and befriend women, then they come later like parasites. I haven't met one hot women through them. They met many through me though...
In their eyes, I'm an ugly poor bastard, desperate in love with the hottest girl in school, set to be foreve suffering in this loser platonic scene.
I'm pretty sure that if in that class, one of them found sosuave, and then found that I'm BBB, he would look at me like he was looking at a ghost.
I'm one.
I do not feel wrong anymore to be a slave of my reproduction needs.
I don't turn my head when hot women pass. As for a fact, out of the hottest girls of school, there's only one that I don't know, yet I could solve that in 5 minutes with my contacts.
I'm friends with girls. Why?
Because I recognize that they don't feel attracted to me. So it will never happen.
But, I see the benefits. Being friends with them is an excellent opportunity to sharpen my skills, to test new things, to experiment, to "never loose my touch". I don't have to worry if things go bad.
They love me (in a friend way), so all their female friends are very receptive to me. With rare exceptions, I don't suffer hostility from females anymore. In almost every class, I know a couple of girls, and they tell their friends how funny and cool I am.
Yet, in the eyes of the people around me, I'm one piece of sh!t.
Because I never try anything with them.
They don't know how it works, they are blind to the idea of waiting and going for a sure shot with a girl who's into you, instead of ruining it all going for her friend who only wants to be your friend.
I'm one.
Because I don't think of women only as sexual objects but as human beings. Who cry, smile, laugh and go through different biological and societal processes that most of the male population ignore.
I'm calm. I'm quiet. I don't tell anyone about what I know, about what I can do.
Sometimes people read an essay by me, and get amazed by my writing abilities.
They just don't understand. As they don't understand that I speak english, write and learn a lot in this forum (Thanks a lot guys!)
They don't grasp the access to knowledge that I have.
But that doesn't matter to them. They're more worried about going to gym and getting big, or going into roids.
And even when they're bigger they still don't get any women.
It is sad. I feel like I'm the only righteous person walking around the school.
It is hundreds of people who are sick, diseased, mentally and emotionally.
I see my "friends" deceiving poor freshmen girls, or thinking they're the sh!t when they have never ever fought with a man in their lives.
And I'm the stupid, skinny, ugly bastard.
It's funny how they attack my physical. My mind is unreachable to them. They all know that they can't win an argument against me.
It's is very funny. Sometimes I forget, and fall for that sh!t.
But then, I go to hotornot and I get 8, I hear from the hottest girls in school that I have the most beautiful eyes they've ever seen, and I have never been turned down by a girl for being "ugly".
It's dangerous. Sometimes you end up falling for someone else's lies. Take care you all.
I'm one.
I see a lot of girls around me. Poor girls. They have unhealthy relationships with their stupid parents, suffer a lot, suffer even more from competion and hatred from other girls and the fear that they'll never find a man who likes them for what they really are.
As a strong, secure and self-sufficent person, I feel that is my duty, to use my knowledge of human psychology, to make them feel better.
I don't want nothing for that.
When I needed help mostly, I've never had anyone, until I found sosuave.
There's no sosuave for girls. So I don't want the sweet, weak little girls that I know to be helpless, which will make they get bitter with time.
I don't want them to f*ck me for that. I'd be stupid if I had.
Yet, I'm stupid because I bring joy and comfort to their little hearts filled with pain and despair.
I'm one.
I'm tired of the machiavellian environment that surrounds me.
I feel that I ought be a real man. Like my father is, like my grandfather is. Like all man from my family have been.
For that, I'm one.
It is very easy to conform. It is very easy to become just another jerk. But it is hard to be a real men.
Now I see that it is not about women anymore. It's about me, about being a MAN.
Unfortunately, around me, I'm one.
But I'm still one.
And this is me.
It's a choice I have made.
Last edited: