Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm Obsessed

JohntheGiant

Reaction score
I met this girl about a year ago and we went crazy for each other. When things started getting serious she said that we should take time off because she said she is a terrible girlfriend. So in other words she wants to wait till we have matured until we have a proper relationship.

While she is off dating other guys, I can't keep a girl. The problem is that I can't get my mind off of her. Sure I can hook with plenty of girls but even when im with them I think of her, even during sex. I've met several amazing women that I would normally have a relationship with but unfortunatly all I can think about is the other girl so nothing ever works out.

I need to stop obsessing over something I will probably end up not getting. I can get women fine except for the fact I only want one person.

Harp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like BS. You are obviously not telling the whole truth

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's a terrible girlfriend, why is she dating other guys?

You have one-itis, bad. And for a girl who is probably laughing behind your back. Or at least enjoying the sex that you're not getting.