Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm not waiting any longer

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am challenging myself, and I invite anyone who's interested to join me.

I have dreams, I want to live my dreams, I keep putting them off, I keep telling myself that im not ready and I will do it one day, but not yet. Well I'm sick of it. I've had enough of waiting. I am turning my dreams into goals and I am constantly working towards them. I asked myself this question "How long am i going to wait before i start living?". Well quite frankly, i'm sick of sitting around waiting and hearing about other people making it, i'm sick of watching the spectacles, from now on, I AM the spectacle.

Things in life are complicated, that's a fact, you can't change that. I don't want to waste all my time sitting around trying to find the answer to my complicated problems. When things get complicated I just remember this... I am going to die, you are going to die, my friends are going to die, that HB from school is going to die, every fvcking person on this planet is going to die! Everything that I have done in life, everything that has happened to me in life, isn't going to mean sh!t once im dead! When i am lying in my death bed will it really matter if that HB rejected me? NO of course not, absolutely NOTHING matters once I am dead.

So from this point forward I am going to live my life the way I want to and noone and i mean NOONE is going to stop me. Not you, not my parents, not that HB, not my teacher, not the ****ing president. I will live my life how i want to live it and there aint sh!t anyone can do about it. Next time i see a HB i want to approach im not going to give a sh!t about what happens, im just going to do it, because i want too. WHATEVER happens it doesnt mean ANYTHING when im dead. If she called up her bf's to come bash me then so be it, i will do what i want, when i want, and i dont give a sh!t because once im dead, it doesnt matter.

What am i going to do on monday? Well im going to do what i want to do. Im going to work hard because i want to be succesful, its something i want to do for myself, its the way i want to live my life. Im going to ask that girl out because i want to stick my d!ck in her mouth, if she says no - who gives a sh!t - once im dead it wont matter. I am just going to go look for more girls, fvck her off, if she doesnt want to be a part of my life then she doesnt deserve to be.

Ill post here on monday on how it went. Good luck bro's and dont forget to ask yourself this question - How long are you going to wait before you start living?

Last edited:

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a great additude. I was kinda feeling the same way.

BTW if you ask a girl out her *boyfriend* won't want to kill you as long as you drop it right there, but who really does? lol

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CrzyBadBoyDJ
BTW if you ask a girl out her *boyfriend* won't want to kill you as long as you drop it right there, but who really does? lol
Yeah i know, i was exxagerating it, but people who aren't used to approaching are always going to go through all the negetive responses he can think of that might happen if he approaches the girl. Im just saying even if those negative respsonses they thought of turn in to reality, it wont mean sh!t when you are dead in your grave. All you will know for the rest of your life is you didn't live that part of your life the way you wanted too.