“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

I'm not Interesting...

Wizzely Wazle

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
I've come to the conclusion that i'm not very interesting and this reason is preventing me from having more friends/ chances with girls.

I spend most of my time at home with nothing to do, it's not that i don't enjoy going out, but i just can't think of things to do while out.

eg. i was at a girls house the other day, and for 6 hours i was there it was a pretty boring akward time. I'm sure she wasn't impressed with my ability to have fun.

Everyone else i know tells me great stories of what they've been up to, and when i get asked 'whats up?' i'm usually at a loss of what to say.

Anyone been in a similar situation? Got tips? / can help me?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
well if you were actually at a girls house you can't be all that bad
(i'm assuming she invited you)

and as for things to do when going out
it depends on ur interests

have you go tur own car?
we need more info to help you out m8
 

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I know how you feel. When I'm in a one-on-one situation with a girl, I usually can't think of anything interesting to say. But it's possible that it is not that you can't think of anything, but you are subconsciously restraining yourself from saying what you want to say without realizing it. For example, if you were at the house of your best friend for six hours do you think you would have had more to say and do? The reason is because you would be more comfortable.

However, if that's not the case. It wouldn't hurt to spend a few minutes thinking about what makes you interesting and what you like to do and talk about.
 

Wizzely Wazle

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Yea she invited me over. I have a car, but not allowed to take passengers untill January next year due to the licencing system around here.

It could be that i am restricting what i want to say, but even when i'm with my best friends, it's mainly them doing the talking and me giving the feedback/laughing.

I know girls like guys who listen and give feedback, but i realise they also want someone who adds a bit of spice to their life - something which i don't seem to provide.
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
you: so bored

her: what do you want to do?

you: let's have sex (in a joke voice)

1)
her: ummm..... no...

you: I was joking haha

2)
her: ummm..... okay...

prepare to do the home run

:D

haha its not gonna work so don't listen to me
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
947
Reaction score
3
Age
45
Location
Inyurvij Eina
Being "not boring" with a girl, I've found, isn't just about having the right conversational material. It's also about your frame of mind. I don't have experience with hanging around very many girls for lengthy periods of time, but I just do what I really naturally want to do....and that's be playful. That doesn't mean starting pillow fights and shyt (although if the mood and rapport is right then I suppose that's always a possibility :)), but kinda be playfully teasing and whatnot. Be in the mindset that you're just hanging out with some girl you're extremely comfortable with, maybe even a slightly annoying but lovable younger sister, and treat the situation (and her) as such. But in a slightly more sexual way. I've spent hours upon hours with this one girl I know, and I can't recall any actual conversation topics that came up. If you get my drift.

And if it's getting awkwardly silent, just bring up any topic that you think would be appropriate to bring up, like something that happened to you that you think she could relate to, or something interesting you read or saw on tv or saw happen. And interject that aforementioned mindset into the conversation.
 

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
well even when you're with ur best friends
i'm guessing you're quite relaxed, and portraying a positive aura if you will

that's the sort of thing u need to bring about with anyone else

there are heaps of conversation topics in the bible which are worth checkin out

but for starters, you could try to find a common interest with the person, and then get them talkin about it. you'll then find urself more relaxed, and open to giving feedback, which will also make them feel relaxed, presenting u as a good conversationalist

good luck
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
Originally posted by Wizzely Wazle
I have a car, but not allowed to take passengers untill January next year due to the licencing system around here.
where is this rule?? can u get away w/ having passengers?? That's wack, you're 18 dude!
 

affliction

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
44
One thing that has definitely helped me conversationally is just to have a few hobbies or activities that get you out of the house on a daily basis. While you're out, just be observant & you'll undoubtedly witness a few interesting events that you can re-tell (and spice up) later on.
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
you can always play a game, watch tv, go outside for a walk (take blankets and go into the woods) go bike riding, skating, play sports with her and her brothers and sisters, etc.

But if you appear to have an inferior mindset, no matter what the subject of conversation, or activity, she'll want out. Nobody wants a gloomy, pessimist.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top