Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm not going to my senior prom.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really feel like a loser and that I'm missing out on a great time though. It's too damn expensive. I goto a public school with alot of rich kids and our prom is like at a huge hotel. This girl that I've been out dating a few times is going and she probably has another guy for a date. I might take her out in two days and prom is friday. I don't really know how to tell her that I'm not going to prom without sounding like some loner. I'll probably tell her that I promised my brother that I'd go out drinking with him or something. Man, It probably would have been a blast. Things just wouldn't have worked out anyways though. What do you guys think?

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you actually ask her if she wanted to go with you? And another thing Do you actually have to go all out. BOrrow a suit from somebody. Get a loan to pay for dinner and tickets. If you really wanted to go you could find a way aroud no money. In my opinion you should go its one of the memories that we will never forget.

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It probably would have been a blast. Things just wouldn't have worked out anyways though. What do you guys think?
That's probably one of the most AFC things I've read today buddy... keep up the good work, and you'll be working backwards.

Why don't you get up and DO something for yourself. You're going out with her in a few days? Ask her if she's going with a guy! Too expensive? It's a one time thing buddy. Get a loan from your parents, tell them you'll work it off, do something.

It shouldn't be that expensive a deal if you do it right. Tix are maybe $100 tops (unless I'm totally off) and that can possibly be all you have to pay for. You should have a suit somewhere in the house, be it your bros, or your dad's. Walk tall and proud and you will carry it like a tuxedo. Besides, how many high school seniors know the difference anyway? Get a shirt that's not white, and boom, you have a makeshift tux. Vest might be a little problem, that's the one thing I can't think of just lyin around. They don't run the price of a full on tuxedo though.

Anyway bud, just get up and go. You want to, and anyone can see it in the way you wrote that paragraph. so the time to act is NOW.

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i missed my prom too as i really wanted to go but unlike u i had a excuss, my gay boss made me work and i couldnt take the shift off because everyone else had already before i asked which was like 3 weeks ago. now i have to go to someone elses

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nah, it's cool dude. You can't buy tickets anymore.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Will! F*ck prom. I ain't goin either, let's go out drinkin that night together, hit the parties afterwards. Why get all excited for the formal part of the evening when the real fun's to be had afterward.