Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm not 25, but the main board is useless

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple as that
So I believe I will post here, but only if I have questions. I'm only 19, but I believe I've surpassed the maturity level that currently rules the main board. I'd just like to learn something if I can and hear experiences from others. Thanks

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay...we'll sneak you in, but you gotta wear these dark shades, sit at the corner table and look older. :cool:

Just kidding! :D

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol @ watertiger

Ridingthelightning: Even though there is a lot of crap on the mainboard, i still see some good advice being given there. Even though you may have to skim through the immature stuff, there will be some good answers for ya.

Anyhow.. welcome to The Mature Man section..

PS Watertiger: That stick-on moustache is on your chin by now.. Fix it so you don't get kicked out! :p

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Caveman

PS Watertiger: That stick-on moustache is on your chin by now.. Fix it so you don't get kicked out! :p
I don't wear a moustache! It hides my high gloss "Spicy Peach" lipstick! Oh DAMN! You made me chip a nail replying to your post!:p :p :p

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
welcome to the board dude !
glad you posted. are you here to ask for advice or just announcing your whereabouts?

damn, my nails look bad !

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm here for advice, learn, and possibly meet some good folks. I'm not a master Don, and don't want to be, just here to seek out some improvement tips if I want or think I need them.

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean, I'm new to this mature board (i just turned 25 not that long ago) and it is something i have noticed since i first started coming to this site almost a few years ago. Anyway, welcome aboard.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, this message board is the equivalent to the Adult Contemporary genre of music. You know, we still like older artists who are still producing great music that gets lost among all the lesser contemporary music today.

Yeah, there are few posts in the main message board, but you'll get more quality here, from the people who have lived through most of the issues already.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What I like about this board is that it doesn't deal with chasing much, at least not what I've read. I've never been much of a chaser, and while that got me nowhere with certain girls, it has gotten me a few worthwhile relationships that weren't random.
Chasing is dumb to me, I don't feel like waisting the time. Its always been better for me cause I find the best girls ask me what I'm all about when I don't try to impress anyone.

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Although you may occaisionally find a good post in the main forum, this section is better.

There have been some really idiotic posts there recently. Here are a couple of examples of the types of threads you will have to wade through over there:

1) One moron suggested farting when speaking to women.
2) Another clown posted beastiality links to prove his point about women liking sex.