im new - need advice

tsl182

Reaction score
hey everyone im new to the forum

and the newsletter
but the first email was about exactly my situation...

im stuck with the girl of my dreams seeing me as abestfriend :crazy:

she knows i like her in a "girlfriend" way which makes it that extra bit more awkward

we have kissed before, held hands all like relationship type things (not much on a sexual level though) etc
but few days afterwards shes always been like i just see you as a friend

enough is enough so i told her that im gonna have a day with her then have abreak to clear my own head (give us both space to miss each other in a way)

shes coming over mine in a few days and i want to make it a special-ish day for us both before having the space...

anyone got any :cool: ideas etc?
i sing and play guitar but this is usual to her so its not like a special thing but im gonna still do it as i know she loves me performing

thanks all :up:

hope you can all share your great knowledge

-some may be thinking just give up, but we get on perfect so i see it as something to put the extra effort in for if this makes sense-

Last edited:

LinkinParkROX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Change. You're clearly not yet a Don Juan yet. Cut off contact & change yourself. Become a man. Get confidence, dominance, all the manly traits women find attractive. Also get yourself some good social proof and always be the life of the party. After you change, get back into contact, start & escalate kino. The change you'll see in her view of you will be unbelievable. Good luck!

tsl182

Reaction score
Allurre said:
The only way you're going to kill that "Just Friends" status is by taking it to the next level bro.
any tips on doing that dude?

Mofongo

Don Juan
Reaction score
tsl182 said:
any tips on doing that dude?
There is something in the DJ bible that tells you how to do this. Something about leaving the friend zone.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tsl182 said:
im stuck with the girl of my dreams seeing me as abestfriend :crazy:
The 'friend zone' is like getting your car tire stuck in a rut. Trying to get out is a real b1tch, and the more you spin your tires, the deeper the rut gets.

You have a better shot of getting laid with a woman you barely know than getting laid by this particular woman.

we have kissed before, held hands all like relationship type things (not much on a sexual level though) etc
but few days afterwards shes always been like i just see you as a friend
What's happening here is that you're just a temporary guy to give her some attention and affection until she finds someone more interesting. She has no sexual interest in you, she's just using you to make herself feel good. She DOES NOT see you as sexually attractive.

enough is enough so i told her that im gonna have a day with her then have abreak to clear my own head (give us both space to miss each other in a way)
The only way to clear your head is to get rid of her PERMANENTLY. You have one-itis for a woman who isn't mutually interested in you. Any more time spent with her is a waste.

shes coming over mine in a few days and i want to make it a special-ish day for us both before having the space...
What you're doing here is rewarding this woman for not being interested in you. Would you reward your dog for 5hitting on the carpet? NO, because he's just going to do it again. The same goes with women. GIVE HER NOTHING. She hasn't given you a reason to treat her well.

anyone got any :cool: ideas etc?
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the link "The DJ Bible". Take that 'special day' you were going to spend with her, and read EVERYTHING in that link.

i sing and play guitar but this is usual to her so its not like a special thing but im gonna still do it as i know she loves me performing
<looking for the puke smiley>

-some may be thinking just give up, but we get on perfect so i see it as something to put the extra effort in for if this makes sense-
You call this 'relationship' perfect? If you enjoy being emotionally frustrated and prefer making love to your hand rather than making love to a woman, then I suppose that you and her are perfect for each other. Don't forget to prepare yourself for when she ditches you after she finds someone who is sexually interesting.