I'm new here, and a recovering AFC...

Kreetin

Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s up fellas. I gotta tell you about my experiences being the epitome of an AFC and Captain Sav-a-hoe. I’m not here looking for any sort of sympathy, nor am I having a little pity party. I am doing this to confess my weaknesses to the group and what I plan to do about them, period. I don’t want to be a “DJ”, but from you guys I will learn a lot about the game and how it’s played.

So to start, I would like to say that my family history has been rough, I know, join the club. I was raised basically by my mother, my father was a butthole who would beat my sister (never me), who was five years older. He has changed over the years, but my sister lived a miserable life and ended up committing suicide a couple of years ago. Leaving behind two kids and four grand-kids. My parents divorced when I was 13 or so, I ended up living with my dad because I was given a choice and I chose to stay with whoever kept the house.

Both parents remarried. Life with dad wasn’t very good, I feel like I never lived up to anything in his eyes, I had very little guidance from him other than what I was doing wrong, but not what to do right. At the same time, my mother was so in love with her new husband, she consumed herself with him and I took the back seat. I guess, deep down, this was abandonment in my eyes, though I didn’t realize it until recently.

So with that said, I think the issues I had/have with my mother have caused an incredible amount of insecurity with women. Also, the way my dad treated me, made me feel completely inferior. I do whatever it takes, in my pea-brain, to keep a woman happy or whatever (AFC). The funny thing is that if I’m really into a woman, I’m a sick puppy and they end up going away. If I’m not really into them, they want me more; I never could figure this out.

So after being a loser with women in high school, I ended up with a girl, who I thought “picket fence” and everything when I was 19. Almost three years later, I suspected she and my best buddy were screwing, and I confronted her constantly. Eventually, she ended it. I was left broken and ashamed. It literally took a couple of years wallowing in self-pity to move on. Years later I talked to her and she finally admitted the affair.

After that, my luck with women turned around. I was being “me”, didn’t care if they were in my life, I was out to have a lot of fun, drinking and partying and getting laid. Next thing you know, I had a reputation of being a dog. So I hooked up with a woman when I was 25, she was 20. I wanted her badly. She played the crap out of me and I got hurt. But rather than wallow in self-pity, I grabbed the bull by the horns and got busy trying to move up at work and focus on some sort of career.

I ended up moving to another town with my job, met some of the coolest people I’ve ever known, and life was good, real good. My carefree lifestyle and abuse of credit cards caused me to go bankrupt at 29. So I moved back to the start and got a job as a FedEx courier. Again I buckled down and bought a house when I was 32. It’s nothing special, but it’s home, and better than renting.

So after working with FedEx for a while and buying a house, I finally had a good route in a college town. I worked that route for about three years. I never tried to hookup with any college students but there were a lot of women who would hookup with me. I didn’t care about any of them, I was having fun. I really never wanted to mix business with pleasure and getting involved with someone on my route could lead to very bad things, such as a sexual harassment accusation. So I was always very nice, I just didn’t care if I stayed with these women or not.

I ended up working another route in a small, industrial town in the mountains of western VA, 60+ miles from home. I worked there for over six years. I started to realize the amount of confidence I had in that uniform. I would deliver stuff to some very attractive women all over town, and I would smile and say, “I brought you a present”. I would chit-chat a little, always super-friendly, and out the door I went. They ate that up with a spoon. I wasn’t overcome with fear or low self-esteem because I was doing a job. The women in that town loved me to death, really. Why? Because I didn’t pose a threat to them when I approached them, I was being very nice all the time, and out the door I went. Mr. Mysterious.

So I made friends with a woman at the portrait studio in walmart. She’s married and I didn’t want anything from her but it was advantageous to me in one way or another. I just wanted a female friend to hang out with during my lunch break. That was better than sitting at a fast-food place or sitting in my truck for an hour, and it was someone to talk to. Shortly thereafter, I became friends with all the ladies in the hair salon in walmart, and I started taking my lunch break there instead.

All the guys in town seriously took me as the ladies man, they would mention it to me when I was delivering stuff to them out in the country or whatever. I didn’t know them from Adam. What I didn’t realize was the power I had over these women.

Now, in the mean time, back where I live, I got involved with a FB, she was married. Now stupid captain sav-a-hoe me allowed her to manipulate me into believing she was going to leave her husband for me. NOT. I’m glad she didn’t. The sex with this woman was phenomenal. This relationship went on for a year and a half. Finally, I was so sick of her drama and bs, I ended it and never looked back.

Well there was this one girl at the salon, she started working there shortly before my 40th birthday. She was 22. She had just given birth to her daughter a couple of months prior. She wasn’t with the baby’s daddy, she was with another guy she had dated off and on through high school. Either way, I wasn’t interested in her because what would she want with me, being 17+ years older? She was quiet and reserved but she and I sorta hit it off and really got to know one another. She was so damned cute, blonde hair and blue eyes, nice slender body, yum!

Now mind you, I’m a chubby guy, I’m decent looking, and resemble Robert Downey, Jr. I have women (and some men) asking me if anybody ever told me I look like him, lol. So that’s a plus, I do look like him in the face. But I do and always have had issues with my weight. Well, one day out of the blue, this 22 year old said, in front of God and country, “If I were 20 years older, I’d be all over you”, to me. I was in such disbelief from what she said, I asked her to repeat herself, which she did. I still had no intentions of pursuing her because she had a guy and a kid, and I didn’t want to ruin my friendship and my welcome in the salon.

So I was still playing captain sav-a-hoe with the other woman. I got the 22 year old’s number and started texting her. It was mostly just fun and some flirting, nothing major. Her guy looked in her phone and busted her. She threw me under the bus, she turned around saying I wouldn’t leave her alone and what not. She also went to the salon and told the girls there that I was harassing her, unbeknownst to me. A day or two later, I was on lunch and the girl was off, the other girls were scowling at me. I asked what was wrong with everyone. One of them piped up and told me. They also said the dude was gonna call FedEx on me for messing with his fiancé and I wouldn’t leave her alone.

Okay, so my back was against the wall, right? Well, I had a get out of jail free card, she had sent me pictures of her cute self. One was a sultry pic of her in bed, nothing revealing, but that was my proof. When the girls at the salon confronted me, I showed them the pic, which turned it around on the girl.

Her man did call FedEx, but I sorta beat him to the punch, because I told my manager when I returned to the station that I had something to talk to him about when I finished my work and was off the clock. This was a matter of 10 minutes. There was a call on the intercom for my manager while I was checking out, there are a lot of calls for him so I thought nothing of it. I went to talk to him, I said, “You know how I take my lunch at the salon, right?”. “Well, there’s this girl there who…”. He said, “Yeah, that’s what the call I just got was about”. I looked him in the eye for a couple of moments, then I broke out my phone and showed him the picture. ‘Nuff said.

I sent her a text saying thanks for throwing me under the bus! He called my boss! Then I left her alone. The next day, the other girls in the salon brought her to tears over this and what she was doing, hahah!!! She has a severe anxiety disorder and absolutely breaks down immediately if she’s confronted by something serious. I told her I wanted to talk to her man, because if he were a man, he would have confronted me instead of calling my boss, right? He’s a little wannabe badda$$. I could knock the freakin’ snot out of him and he knew it. So a couple of days later, we talked, in front of her, and that was that. I didn’t bust her by showing him the pics, the girls in the salon couldn’t believe it but they sure did respect my reasoning behind it; it’s not my place, she will pay the price, eventually.

So they got married a couple of months later. I had no hard feelings for what happened and continued to be her friend when I was there for an hour a day. We were always being teased by the other girls because the attraction was blatant. So I was introduced to a woman in the city hall, we sorta hit it off and started a relationship. We went to the Salon’s Christmas party that year (2009), the other girl and her hubby were there and shortly thereafter she admitted being very jealous. City hall girl didn’t pan out.

More ->

Kreetin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I don't have the rest of the story, I don't see how to delete the thread. Help?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Brother. Don't fret. We all have a first post where were in dire straights and needed a friend who understood.

Finish your thread. You have a friend in me and I'll and do whatever I can to keep you encouraged and motivated to become your BEST self.

Pour it out man.

Ryder36

Reaction score
Kreetin said:
Sorry guys, I don't have the rest of the story, I don't see how to delete the thread. Help?
You can't delete the thread but you can delete the post you have made here..
Just click on the edit option showing below your post and then you will see the delete option for deleting the message in it....

Kreetin

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Brother. Don't fret. We all have a first post where were in dire straights and needed a friend who understood.

Finish your thread. You have a friend in me and I'll and do whatever I can to keep you encouraged and motivated to become your BEST self.

Pour it out man.

Thank you, Brother, I will work on finishing it. I actually wrote the whole thing out in Word, but I accidentally deleted it. It was three times longer than what I already posted but it took like three days to finally post. First thread needs approval, I assume.

Kreetin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Towards the end of 2009 I started having issues with my shoulder and right arm. It got worse and worse until finally, in January 2010, I couldn’t work anymore. Long story short, I had a herniated disc in my neck for which I needed cervical fusion. So being that I was off my route for a couple of months, I figured I’d run up to visit the people who were my friends (salon girls) and others.

When I got to the salon, the girl I was messing with before literally melted when she saw me. She lit-up like a Christmas tree, it was very flattering. So when I got home, I decided to go ahead and pop her a message on Myspace real quick. I told her it was nice seeing her again, gave her my new number, and told her to call me if she were ever in my city so we could hang out.

Two days later she was blowing up my phone with text messages. Three days after that we met for lunch in the college town I worked in before, then we went for a ride in the country, and then a walk in a park. She texted me later saying she had a great time and really likes me and all. Then came the stuff about how unhappy she was in her relationship with her husband. Then the stuff about nobody would want her. DING! Captain Sav-a-hoe, at your service (Hindsight).

Five days later she gave her husband the boot. They lived in a house owned by her mother. So we started working towards a relationship. Her best friend didn’t like me at all, she was a real douche, very controlling, etc. So she gave the best friend the boot, too. She realized her friend was a negative influence in her life. Then, a couple of weeks later I had the operation on my neck.

So it was about three weeks after the operation that we first had sex. I have to pat myself on the back for that one; she said something about me having “mad” skills. Really, I’m the first real man in her life, all the others were boys, really. So we had a relationship going and we got along like I never imagined. I fell deeply in love with her. I put her up on that God-forsaken pedestal, but she’d always been treated like crap so she was loving the attention. Either way, we were very happy together, and I really fell for her little daughter, too.

It was interesting meeting her mother, step-father, and sister, who was 20 at the time. Her sister was saying things like I’m way too old for her and all but once she met me, she really liked me. Her parents did, too. I’m 17 ½ years older. So, like I said, smooth sailing all the way. She was always off on Tuesday and the baby’s daddy took her that day so we always got together on Tuesday for fun and sex and all. I would go up on Saturday night and leave Monday morning. This went on until a couple of weeks ago.

So the entire time, I have been on long-term disability at 60% of my pay. I had to do a mortgage modification to keep my house, but once again, I’m going bankrupt with everything else. I have nerve damage and had severe carpal tunnel in my right wrist so the nerve was being pinched in two places. I had the surgery for carpal tunnel in December.

Finally, in January, I asked the rehab doctor to release me so I could have a functional capacity test to find out if I qualified to do my job at FedEx. I didn’t. The insurance company said I will receive my disability until July of 2012, so they had to have the rehab doctor approve my restrictions or not. If she approved them, I would receive a lump-sum payout from that point until next July and be terminated from FedEx. If she didn’t approve them, I would remain on LTD. Well, she didn’t approve them, she said she agreed with them for now but thought I might get better. All I wanted was to start putting my life back together.

So with all that I’ve worked for my whole life in jeopardy because I had such limited income, it was tough to be cool about everything all the time. My girlfriend was too young to understand what I was going through and sometimes I’d point that out. I was doing the best I could do. Still, we got along great all the time.

The first weekend in March we went to her cousin’s kid’s birthday party which was on Sunday. I went up on Saturday night, as usual. Everything was fine Saturday night, but Sunday morning I was feeling like I really didn’t want to go to the party, my anxiety was kicking in, but I sucked it up and went. Well, she has the same anxiety (we were good for each other), she had a panic attack when we pulled into her cousin’s driveway. She was literally freaking out, “I don’t wanna go in, I want to go home, I’m going home”. I helped her settle down, told her to relax, she knew everyone in there, it was okay. We went in and it was okay.

After the party, we went back to her house. I told her I wanted to go home early because it was snowing a little. She said, “Please be careful, honey, if anything happened to you I don’t know what I’d do”. I made it home safe and we texted the remainder of the night away. She came down on Tuesday, as usual. (There is a point to all this)

The following weekend, she was having a little party for her sister’s 21st birthday party. So I went up on Saturday night, met her at the salon, went into the store (WalMart) to get some stuff for the party while she finished up. Then we went to her house. So it was me, her, the sister, and a mutual female friend of theirs. I knew them all very well. These girls sat there playing xbox 360 games and were acting like 14 year old boys. The thought running through my head was what the hell am I doing here.

Let me give you some background on my gf. Daddy issues. Her dad left when she was young, he came back and told her he wouldn’t leave her again. Then, he turned around and left. She told me she always blamed herself for this. She has a severe anxiety disorder, she’s very quiet and like I said before, can’t handle confrontation.

I think her mother feels guilty so she shelters her like you wouldn’t believe. She has no responsibility. She doesn’t really keep her house clean at all, there’s dirty laundry everywhere, clean laundry everywhere, trash on the floor, and hell, the bathroom required a hazmat suit. These are red flags for me, I keep my house clean, it’s my responsibility. I told her the second time I went to her house that I could never live the way she does.

Her bedroom; clothes hanging out of every drawer, clothes all over the floor, stuff everywhere. She had posters like Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings on the walls, some were half hanging off. She has weird action figures on a shelf. All this seemed very odd to me considering her age. But, I overlooked it all, by choice. Really, she was like a 14 year old girl, in a woman’s body.

Okay, so back to the story. I was at her house for the sister’s birthday party thing. It was after midnight and I was tired so I went to bed. She came to bed around 2. When I woke up (daylight savings), she wasn’t in bed. This was the first time she woke up before me. She was sitting on the couch watching tv. I sat next to her and told her I felt funky, like I had a hangover, but I didn’t drink the night before. I actually felt funky for a couple of days after.

We hardly spoke to each other for half the day, I was in a funk and she seemed a little distant but in the afternoon we were okay. Loving on each other and holding each other. I’m very affectionate and so was she so that was a major plus. While dinner was cooking, she came up to me and said she wanted to “play” once the kid went to bed. I was like, “Hell yeah, baby, tell me what you want”.

After dinner, she was sitting there with the little one and was falling asleep. She woke up, put the kid to bed, then joined me on the couch to watch tv. She was out. I went outside to smoke, when I came back in, she was sacked out on the couch, so I sat by her feet for a while. Finally at like 10, I decided to go home. When I got up, she woke and asked me if I was okay. I told her I was going to go home so she could sleep. I kissed her on the head and went home.

Usually we’d text each other to let us know we got home okay. I didn’t. The next morning she didn’t text me, I didn’t text her. I did some stuff around the house, all the while thinking if I should stay with her or not. So I didn’t hear from her all day, so around 6 I sent her a text. We texted back and forth a few times and that was it for the night.

She came down on Tuesday, as usual. She was about to start so we didn’t have sex, but we did fool around. We had lunch and watched a movie or two. Everything was fine. She went home around the usual time. She didn’t text me when she got home so I texted her to make sure she was okay. We texted a little more, as usual.

Wednesday and Thursday were as usual, I had started working part time at a pawn shop, I know the owner, he agreed to work me a little to earn some extra scratch. Come Friday morning, she wasn’t right, and I knew it. I asked her if everything was okay, she said, “Yeah, I guess”, then she stopped texing me the rest of the day. I figured her battery was dead or she was busy at work.

More >

Kreetin

Don Juan
Reaction score
So when I got home Friday night, I texted her to see how her day was and see what she was up to. She said her day was okay, and she was outside playing with the kids in the neighborhood. Well, this day was the one year anniversary of our “first date” according to her. I didn’t say anything about it all day but decided I better. So I said something like, “I was thinking about you all day, Baby. About this day last year and how fun and exciting it was. Happy anniversary Baby, I love you”. No reply.

I figured she was giving her kid a bath so I waited about an hour and a half before I said, “Wow, no reply, that’s not good”. No reply to that, either. Again I waited a good hour, then I asked her what was going on. She said she thought something was going on. That I seemed not to want to be with her the past couple of weekends, the time between texts had increased, etc, “To name a few”. I told her I had been busy working, I couldn’t be texting all day while training, that wouldn’t look good. I also told her I had been feeling funky lately but it had nothing to do with her at all. She didn’t reply again that night so I left her alone. Needless to say, I didn’t sleep well that night.

Saturday morning I texted her, “Good morning”. She replied quickly, “morning”. I apologized to her for making her feel the way I did but she didn’t reply again all day. I sent a couple of long texts, in the second one I told her I’d leave her alone. Well, that didn’t last long, I was starting to freak out. I had no idea what was going on. I sent her maybe another 5 texts.

That night, I went to my neighbor’s house and did some drinking. I don’t usually drink much. Around 11 I sent her an unhappy face. A little later, “This sucks”. Nothing. Finally, around 130, I sent her one saying. “okay, so we’re done, I’ll bring your stuff to you tomorrow”. She replied, “I’ll be home in the afternoon”. I was crushed! I called her, no answer. I sent her a text, “Why won’t you talk to me?”. She said, “It’s 130, I’m in bed”. Another sleepless night for me.

Sunday morning, I texted her good morning, we should get together today to talk. She said she’d be home around 5. So I got her stuff together and got there around 530. I had an anniversary card so I brought that, plus I got a nice bouquet of flowers to help smooth things over. I really thought she was going to tell me she thought I didn’t want her anymore or something, which even though I had thought it, I wasn’t going anywhere.

We sat on opposite ends of the couch. She wouldn’t look at me, she stared at the floor. When she sat down she started to cry but she sucked it up. I asked her what was up, and finally she said, “I’ve been thinking we got into things too quickly, we’ve been talking about getting married and having a kid together”. I said, “just because we talked about it didn’t mean we really had to, there wasn’t any rush”. “Besides, after a year you’re telling me this?” “Are you seeing someone else?”. A few seconds later she shook her head no. “Was I bad to you?” She shook her head no.

So we sat there for a couple of minutes, I asked her if she wanted me to leave. She reluctantly shook her head yes. Oh God, that sucked a$$. I got mad, she has never once seen me mad. I didn’t yell at her, I didn’t freak out, I was stewing. I told her I couldn’t believe this, no explanation, no chance to right a wrong? She said nothing. I went out to get her stuff from my car. She was on the porch when I got back so I showed her what I brought, I said something like, “Out with the old, in with the new, huh?” “You used me to get you through your divorce and now I’m gone, huh?” Then I went to her shed to get my stuff out of it. I put that in my car then I went to the side of my house to get my mattock I had left there.

Now I’m back on the porch, mattock was blade-end down. She looked scared, I told her I wasn’t going to hurt her. I kept saying, “I can’t believe this”. Finally I looked her in the eye and said, “Who is he?”, the look on her face said it all. “Oh, so you’ve been seeing someone else?” “Yes”. “For how long?” “Not long.” “Does he know about me?” “Yes”.
Tuesday she was kissing my hand, loving on me, all that, now… that’s not how someone who doesn’t want to be with you would act, right? Not me.

Going back about 2 months, she mentioned she had cut the Pepsi guy’s hair. I know who he is, he’s the merchandiser in Walmart. Good looking guy, in good shape, nice car, nice bike, the whole nine. She told me he was checking her out, I asked if she told him she was with someone, she said she did. Well when she told me this, I told her I couldn’t compete with him, see ya, jokingly. Okay, back on the porch, “Is it the Pepsi guy?”, no reply but I knew it was.

I was steaming. Here I am, mattock handle in hand, there she is with her eyes wide as saucers. I stepped up close to her, looked her in the eye and said, “FUKK YOU!”. I got in my car and left. Now I’m completely devastated and she’s hooking up with the Pepsi guy. She was probably texting him and talking to him some, I don’t think she would have slept with him, it took us a few weeks to do anything. Either way, in a flash, I was gone, like she flicked off a light.

I guess I should have been looking in her cell phone for texts. I guess I should have said I didn’t want her talking to the Pepsi guy because I knew what he wanted. I didn’t want to do that so I didn’t. I didn’t repress her at all. But, if I had a new female friend and she knew about it, imagine that? So she had him on the hook, for how long, I don’t know. I would assume she worked him like she worked me, maybe as a fallback. Then she was figuring I was going to leave her so she left me first. That’s the way I see it.

She bounced back and forth between a couple of guys through high school. Eventually she got pregnant by one, the other one married her, like I mentioned earlier. She told me once about a couple of other guys she went with, and she told me one had dumped her and she was so messed up over it, she was hospitalized and did a little counseling. This is obviously stemming from her daddy leaving.

So it was March 20th, this year, she dumped me for another guy. I wish she had told me she was noticing something, I wish she would have communicated with me in some way. I was really in a funk, but I was planning on staying with her until I drew my last breath, she did mean that much to me. Now I realize why we got along so well, she can’t handle confrontation so she made sure she didn’t rock the boat.

I haven’t been sleeping good, I miss her terribly, I love her deeply. I’ve lost 10 lbs already, which is good, lol. This crap has happened to me before, I shouldn’t be so worked-up over it. I was in the lowest point of my life while being with her, my injury, the disability, weight-gain, bankruptcy, everything. She was what kept me sane. The thought of seeing her gave me something to look forward to. All of a sudden, it’s gone. She’s gone. Okay, enough “poor me” stuff.

I don’t use facebook, she does. I have an account but she doesn’t know about it. I would look at her page every now and then. Her wall is public. So Monday morning, I looked at her page, she had some portraits taken with her and her daughter, they were beautiful. She never told me she was doing that so it was a surprise. It was too much to look at so I swore I wouldn’t look again.

So that one woman who hurt me when I was 25 is still a good friend of mine. She’s a professional counselor, my private counselor. She came over a couple of nights to help me out. The first thing she asked was about the relationship my gf had with her dad. She told me that she might switch from guy to guy because one guy isn’t enough, she doesn’t want to be left so she keeps one on the hook. She told me stuff about the way she is, and said she’s just a child inside. It’s sad.

So last night I screwed up and looked at her facebook page again. FOR THE LAST TIME! She had posted last Saturday that she was getting off at 8 then going out for dinner at Red Lobster. "I’m excited :)", she wrote. Her friend wrote, “Will there be Pepsi products being served with your lobster?”. Gah! Dammit!

The deal is that this guy isn’t going to be around long. I know this girl, I know how she is, what she does, everything. She’s lazy, irresponsible, etc. When the “honeymoon” is over, I’d be shocked if he stays around. Also, her daughter loves me to death, always talking about me, asking about me, etc. So she’s had that to deal with. She’s going to find out that the grass isn’t greener and I’ll be getting a text. Three to four months, tops. This guy is way out of her league. He just doesn’t know her enough yet.

So, I called my mother to talk about things like the feelings of abandonment I’ve had for the past 30 years. She and I talked for a good hour and a half about it. She told me to come see her, that she’d pay for the airline tickets. I told her I didn’t know when but I would one day. The next day I called her and said I wanted to take her up on the offer. I’m flying out this Sunday, and I can’t wait. She lives outside of Fort Myers, Florida. I live in Virginia so it’s going to be nice to see the gulf, the palm trees, the sea air, everything.

More >

Last edited:

Kreetin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it’s going to be an emotional cleansing for me. Maybe I can finally put all my issues, or at least some of them, behind me for good. I’m thinking since I’m at another crossroad in my life and I’m going to basically be looking for a new career eventually, I might let my house go with the bankruptcy and move to Florida to be near my mom. I haven’t lived near her in 25 years. Living near my dad, and his incredible negativism is killing me. I love my dad, but I don’t think I can take living near him anymore.

I guess there is a possibility I can continue my FedEx career in Florida, eventually, if I can get healed enough to qualify. I’m walking a lot now, watching what I eat, exercising. I need to lose weight so I can feel better about myself. I have a plan of action and I’m putting it into play. I have a lot to think about.

Thanks for reading my novel, fellas. I finally know what I’ve been doing wrong in my life. I’ve been falling for the girls with the “poor me” thing going on, it’s like I’m a magnet for them, and I oblige. I think what I’m doing is trying to save my sister. I will shed my skin and move forward. I plan on learning how to be assertive rather than passive-aggressive. I plan on learning the “game”, so I can try to not attach myself so emotionally to women from now on. I’ll be 43 next month, I still look much younger, time to get my game on!!!

Ryder36

Reaction score
Kreetin said:
Thank you, Brother, I will work on finishing it. I actually wrote the whole thing out in Word, but I accidentally deleted it. It was three times longer than what I already posted but it took like three days to finally post. First thread needs approval, I assume.
animal cuts

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read any of that, but you should also check out Roissy's blog to get the straight dope.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sir, if you are such a captain save-a-hoe, how could you be attracting so many girls of every age category? i think a youngster like myself can learn a lot from gentleman as yourself

Kreetin

Don Juan
Reaction score
moneyisking said:
sir, if you are such a captain save-a-hoe, how could you be attracting so many girls of every age category? i think a youngster like myself can learn a lot from gentleman as yourself

I usually know them a little, a foot in the door goes a long way. I'm not trying to pick them up, they pick me up. But the thing I have going for me is a nice, warm smile, a friendly personality and I am for real. I don't bull**** people. I also have good listening skills which women really like. We all know they love to talk and truly, they find it refreshing when a guy listens and adds to or can relate to the conversation. This is all beneficial to both parties, right? If I'm not interested in one of them for an ltr, I say so. I tell them I'm happily single, but am will to be play mates. Light humor, and honesty.

You gotta read the book, Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. It is a good read, it can open you up to letting a woman rant on about her normal bs, but at the same time, not give them advice on what to do, they don't want it. This behavior is foreign for a man, when we talk to other guys about problems, we are looking for a solution.

Remember that they want to feel comfortable around you (if they're interested), so by being an active listener, you can get them to let their hair down. Let them piss and moan, rub their feet, they'll tell you anything you want to know. Help them to relax as much as you can. I usually stay away from the shoulders unless they act like their shoulders are sore by rubbing them in your direction. Then I'll take over. Hey, while you're doing that, they just might move their hair aside, exposing the side of their neck. Kiss it gently, see what she does. At that point you've expressed affection without it being sexual. Let them make the move, that way, if it goes south, it's her fault. :kick:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Julius_Seizeher said:
I didn't read any of that, but you should also check out Roissy's blog to get the straight dope.
Rampant douchebaggery.

If you haven't the sac to read the posts, have the sac to not comment for the sake of upping your goddamned post count.

For some douchebags it's more important to have the title of Master Don Juan than anything else in their pathetically vile little world.

The last fvcking thing we need are more Roissy drones.

moneyisking said:
The Brother was being completely forthright in his post and your only comment is childish sarcasm?

Kreetin

Don Juan
Reaction score
My visit to Florida wasn't the "emotional cleansing" I thought it would be but I learned a lot from it. I'm not going to get into details but it's all good. I still think about the ex all the time, from the moment I get up until the moment I go to sleep (with several drinks and some Ambien). It's that damned betrayal that really hurts.

The bottom line is it's best to hold your cards close to your chest, don't give out information that will be used against you in the future. It's okay to be a nice guy to women, just make sure you never get lost in love with one. Stand your ground with them, always, and if you feel disrespected, you are, do something about it.

Kreetin

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Rampant douchebaggery.

If you haven't the sac to read the posts, have the sac to not comment for the sake of upping your goddamned post count.

For some douchebags it's more important to have the title of Master Don Juan than anything else in their pathetically vile little world.

The last fvcking thing we need are more Roissy drones.

The Brother was being completely forthright in his post and your only comment is childish sarcasm?
Brother KarmaSutra, you rock! We fellas gotta stick together in this crazy world! I don't care what anyone thinks about what I wrote, everyone can kiss my fat a$$! I just hope one guy can read this crap and say, "Damn, that's me!" and maybe learn something from it.