Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm new.. But hurting these lower girls are hurting me.

Reaction score
Am I not cut out for being a DJ?

I'm new. And have gone with really good progress. I now have ALOT of female friends. And infact, 2 of them are head over heels for me and want me to be their BF.

Thing is, I dont wanna be their BF, but i dont wanna hurt them.

It seems the more I pull away from them and avoid them, the more they get attracted and obsessed! I'm serious.

Now these girls are 5/10 and 6/10 but fu.ckable.

I could take advanted of them and fu.ck them.. But it does'nt seem right. Am I not cut out for being a DJ?

The more girls want me, the thicker the competition gets, and the more and more girls want me.

I'm beginning to think I am hurting them. I am not purposely NOT wanting them, it's just that I cannot commit because of the simple fact that I WANT MORE!

Is it normal to feel like this? It is likely that if I pursue this and approach hundreds and hundreds of girls I'll be "swarmed" by girls...

But I really don't wanna hurt them. I had no idea this knowledge and application of DJ **** was this effective!

But I thought I'd be happy when the time that girls fall for me. But I'm wrong, I feel like I am using them. Using them with my "DJ Psychological thinking" and "DJ tricks"... I feel like... It's wrong. :(

Reaction score
In other words... I'm too pus.sy to tell them to piss off... I'm too afraid of hurting other people. :(

i was raised to be respectful of them. sometimes my dj ways contradict to my lifestyle, but i let in not stand in my way. I do what i gotta do.

I just.. dont wanna hurt anyone. Because, as an afc. Ive been hurt before! And it hurts!

I feel like I'm the bad guy and she's the AFC! :mad::(

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be honest with them about what you WANT.

If you want to fvck them, tell them that.

But tell them that you will not be in a relationship with them. If they are cool with that then OK. If not - OK.

If you still feel guilty about this - then it's onviously you've not lived life and got hurt.

Each to their own. But as long as you are open and up front with what you want - it should all be good.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing, guy. You're in Asia. It's a different society, an Eastern one. You can't act exactly the way us American DJs do and hope for the same results. I know for *sure* that if you were in Iran or Dubai for example, and acted ****y and arrogant and ice-cold (i.e. playing women left and right), you wouldn't just be unpopular - you would be HATED. You need to adjust your approach accordingly.

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be honest with them about what you WANT.
If you want to fvck them, tell them that Each to their own. But as long as you are open and up front with what you want - it should all be good.

This is bad advice for this guy.

My allignment is similar to playa's.

I've done the above, and had girls agree to the terms of service, but they still tried to snare me.

I still had to break it off (it was always messy).

I still felt like shyt.

If a girl really likes you/ and or the sex is good, you're (in this particular situation) fawked. The same applies for men.

Isn't it interesting to note Playa, that the more you are unavailable the more they like you?

This applies to you also.

Using them with my "DJ Psychological thinking" and "DJ tricks"... I feel like... It's wrong.

Your not using them. They are giving you permission. You always had permission, either you didn't realize it or you didn't live up to your full potential (like low confidence).

But the point is, you can't manipulate a girl into liking you. She either does or does not.

Example....if your 400 lbs and deformed, no so called dj-jedi mind tricks are going to get you scored. There has to be a base attraction.

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
First, this only applies if you're hooking up with Filipina women, and considering your from the Philippines, I'm going to assume that you are. My tip to you, and this goes in accordance with my experiences with Filipinas, the more you show them you want to be your friend, the more they seem to fall in love with you. Once you make contact, and act like friends around them, they're GONNA wanna hook up with you, especially if they're on the middle of the scale. My advice, completely close off contact with them. Or tell them you have a girlfriend already. They usually back off and keep it at a friendly level. But at least you know how to go up to that attractive HB9 and get her to fall in love with you. Treat her like a friend and give her a good laugh.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you absolutely must blow them off, go hyper AFC on them. Works every time, even though you really need to swallow your pride.:D

Reaction score
Originally posted by PeeGee
If you absolutely must blow them off, go hyper AFC on them. Works every time, even though you really need to swallow your pride.:D
Funny you should mention that.. I just tried it today and showered her with compliments suddenly.. but wtf... :eek: now she's calling me sweetie and baby! and "mwah mwah"... :(

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by playa in trainin'
Am I not cut out for being a DJ?

I'm new. And have gone with really good progress. I now have ALOT of female friends. And infact, 2 of them are head over heels for me and want me to be their BF.

Thing is, I dont wanna be their BF, but i dont wanna hurt them.

It seems the more I pull away from them and avoid them, the more they get attracted and obsessed! I'm serious.

Now these girls are 5/10 and 6/10 but fu.ckable.

I could take advanted of them and fu.ck them.. But it does'nt seem right. Am I not cut out for being a DJ?

The more girls want me, the thicker the competition gets, and the more and more girls want me.

I'm beginning to think I am hurting them. I am not purposely NOT wanting them, it's just that I cannot commit because of the simple fact that I WANT MORE!

Is it normal to feel like this? It is likely that if I pursue this and approach hundreds and hundreds of girls I'll be "swarmed" by girls...

But I really don't wanna hurt them. I had no idea this knowledge and application of DJ **** was this effective!

But I thought I'd be happy when the time that girls fall for me. But I'm wrong, I feel like I am using them. Using them with my "DJ Psychological thinking" and "DJ tricks"... I feel like... It's wrong. :(
Haha...and boys call girls "b!tches" for pulling the same sh!t. ;)

If you consider them "friends" and not just "practice chicks", then you should tell them straight out that it just can't happen that way. Something gentle like, "I know you'll make someone a great girlfriend one day, but not me. I just could never see you like that."

If they're just "practice chicks", then f*ck it...they're on their own, and you never know when you may feel horny and not have an outlet. :D

I never believed that "go hyper AFC" on them stuff. I'd think that'd take some time to work, especially if their impression of you is already favorable. It'll take a long time to eliminate it, and by the time she starts getting sick of you you'll have wasted a lot more time "AFCing" than is preferred. Also, scaring your female friends off has the side-effect of getting bad press from her toward her hot friends.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more you lead them on, the worse it's going to be for them when you let reality sink in.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is bad advice for this guy.

My allignment is similar to playa's.

I've done the above, and had girls agree to the terms of service, but they still tried to snare me.

I still had to break it off (it was always messy).

I still felt like shyt.

If a girl really likes you/ and or the sex is good, you're (in this particular situation) fawked. The same applies for men.

You will have to break it off - thats obvious....

But I bet what has happened here is that you turned them into a STR.

Thats your problem.

If you just want to fvck them then you should be up front about it (if it bothers you to play them).

If that what you want - do turn them into a relationship and bring them home to mum.

See them when you want to fvck - then leave. Don't call them 6 times a week - IM them and text them.

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
My explanation to this would be that mens bodies are ozing with testosterone. Its this thst drives them to compeet and conquer. Whish is why if a girl come on to strong or makes her attraction known, we usually go into lazy mode, and no longer want to persue them. If this girl on the other hand were to get a girlfriend then your opinion might change. I have a few 8-5's who I know like me, but I have too manny 9's and 10's waitin in the balance who I might just have to put out a little more effort on so I don't really take on te 8-5's. They are good test dummies for convo, kino and other techinques:D .

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been there!

I don't know if it's a phase, but I've been there.

Man, you really can sense when they're interested in you. They grab you, give you compliments, sometimes flowers, you get the picture! Even sex, they can offer to you.

Most of them were "afc" girls, on scale 5/7,5 you know...

As it was said, if you just want sex, be straight so they dont complain later, if not you'll be taking advantage of her, and will dump her later (There're some girls that deserve that, but we never know who!).

Of course it's good to feel desired, but when they acted like that I usually back off, don't compliment them, don't kino them. Leading on people is something I hate so I avoid, sometimes I've to be rude so they can "get it", which annoys me. It's better to be rude than to keep leading them on.

Another point is that I dont hit on them, as opposed to Hos who come strong on you just to make you chase them/hit on them, and plays a lot of guys at the same time.

Once I censured my syster for giving out her number to a guy. I told her she was giving false hope to the guy! Strange thing is that she said she had a BF, but because of the number the chump had hope of something!

It's not good to be on the other side, not always people care about you, they'll keep leading you on.....until nothing else rests.

Am I too ethic? Maybe...

Last edited: