Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm looking for a fun way to ask her out

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My last day of class with this girl I'm working with is on Thursday, and I wanted to find a fun way to ask her. I just don't want to ask her out the boring way, "Want to go to dinner Friday" or "I want to take you to dinner Friday," but something more fun.

What if I handed a piece of paper on my way out since she stays in class for 5-10 mins after I leave, and on the paper it says "Dinner Friday?" with two boxes one that says "Yes" and the other says "Hell Yes."

Then below that say, "I'll pick you up at 7."

I know she is highly attracted to me, and I doubt she would say no.

For example today, we presented to the class, and I wore really nice clothes, and she grinned and looked me over as though I was eye candy.

Then later on she asked, "Don't judge me... never mind." Then I egged her on "Do you think that girl heavily pads her bra?" and then she was like "Don't look now, but wait and get a good look" The girl she was speaking about was the only other hot girl in class. Every other girl in the class I'm 100% not into because they are either 40 or lesbian.

Plus she loves my car, my personality, and my looks... which makes me wonder why she hasn't been more forward. She's texted me a couple times about the project. It's probably that she's a HB8 or 9, so she's probably used to being chased.

But anyways, I know she likes me. What do you think of it?

If you don't like it, can you give me another way. We already have a great rapport and a well established kino.

I'm mainly looking for something fun that would instead of putting on the spot would make her blush and smile.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The boring part is not the typical way guys ask women to dinner, the boring part is asking her, in ANY WAY, to dinner. Why dinner? Don't ask her, TELL HER. Tell her you and her need to get together. If she answers with a question, be assertive and take charge.

Her: You want to get together?????

You: Yes, I want us to get together.

Her: What do you want to do?

You: We will meet up for something you will never, ever forget. Is that a "yes" or a "hell yes!!!"?

Be assertive, confident, and direct.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make a coupon out for like FREE hot chocolate, or a FREE cup of coffee, when you go out with me! give it to her and say she won the coupon TODAY because she's won the Nice Hair of the day award and todays prize is a priceless intriguing and unforgettable coffee date with you.

or
Make a card with a weird Holiday. Like January 8th is National Goat Week, go upto her and say in a funny way, you like goats right? (if yes) - we should go check out the zoo for national goat week!
if no - well thats sad, but i think you should tell me why over a coffee tomorow.

There is a list of National "What" Weeks at http://www.naturenet.net/education/dates.html

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, I love these ideas, very amusing.

Still, all this pomp and circumstance makes me suspect that you just simply are terrified to ask her out in a calm and laid back way. Beware of overdoing this kind of thing - you run the risk of appearing to try too hard. I'm not saying you should only do what a website full of guys claims to "work", or only do what you think will impress her. One moment here:

The women I know HATE IT when men are trying to impress them. When women say "be yourself" that means, "expose the beauty of who you are, the good and the bad, but above all, stop doing things calculated to impress me!!!"

So, of course you should ask her out the way you think it would be fun to ask. And I like your emphasis on fun and being original.

That said, I think the best way to be original and invoke excitement is to be about 100 times more direct (that is, sexually mature and honest) and also 100 times more sexually into her as a person (as opposed to a beauty) than most guys.

That is the best way to truly stand out from the crowd and to be the most direct and honest in going after what you want. If you think she's sexy, tell her you think she's sexy. Tell her why, aka because she has a great sense of humor, or is into writing.

A compliment to a girl's looks who you don't know just underlines the fact that you don't know who she is. It is not a compliment. Though you may know this girl well enough for that kind of thing, I suggest you avoid it. Every girl I have ever called sexy for her decisions rather than her looks is still chasing me today. That is not something I'm proud of, because I should communicate better with them.

After that, don't worry about all the details of asking her out. As long as you have strong rapport, and she knows explicitly that you're sexually interested in her, the rest will follow of its own accord. Her going anywhere or doing anything with you becomes her agreement to your naughty little plan, so long as you plan has the slightest modicum of sense!

It's sometimes good to have a good place laid out. I tend to improvise on the spot, which maybe I should stop, but it's just much more in line with my character and my values about romance.

Another great thing you can do to stand out from the crowd is to have much more progressive values about dating, and to tell her about them.

I have been recommending this thread to everyone I know.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=153556

Women who have sex because they want to are not sluts. They are empowered, they are courageous, they are the best women a man can have, and worthy people.

Good luck,
Izza

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Izza, you're exactly right, and I just won't get the chance with her 1 on 1. I'll definitely do that, but I am thinking I won't get that opportunity since she stays in the classroom till her next class.

So, I'm thinking if I can pass her a note through the presentations that no one pays attention to.

I'm wondering if I can pass her a note that's short, but gets her to think what I'm going to tell her something that way I can do what izza was saying.

I'm trying to think of a non-lame way of doing it. It'd be cool to get her anxious to see what I was going to say maybe 15-20 mins before the end of class.

I just can't think of what to write to come off confident and fun.

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well a few things I've learned during my time here -

Don't do dinner for a 1st date.
Don't go for a weekend date.
Keep 1st dates short - 1 hour is good and keep it under 2 hours

Ask her for coffee, ice cream, bowling, skating - brainstorm some ideas. You'll come up with something.

Don't do something you aren't comfortable with - you want to be yourself.

Mr Autobahn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you can meet for coffee. Do you both have a dog? You could meet her at the dog park... I'm sure you can come up with something more exciting than "dinner"

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dinner is only ok if it is cheap. Twenty bucks on Chinese food is as far as you need to go.

Notes are for junior high school. Don't do that.

Get her alone after class. Find a not-a-date reason to get her number. Then call her, tell her there is a place you want to go to, and ask her to come along with you. At no time do you ask her where she wants to go or what she wants to do. You tell her what you are going to do, and she tags along.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
Grow a pair of balls. You KNOW she is into you; why does this have to be so complicated? Because you are scared of rejection. Welcome to the club.

Dude, you already have her phone number since she texts you, so call her. Don't ask her to dinner. Say something like "You seem pretty cool. I am going to that new pool hall down on 3rd street Wednesday evening; come hang with me; it will be a blast!"

I've found the secret to flake prevention is to keep the pressure off and the excitement expectation high. Dinner can be a bit heavy; and I don't think it's a great idea for a first time together. Do an activity where you will both be laughing and you can kino each other. Good Luck.

You said "I just can't think of what to write to come off confident and fun." Dude, call her like a confident man and invite her to join you doing something fun; problem solved. No riddled notes with check boxes.

Just go in with the mindset that everything you are doing with her is natural. You two have great chemistry; you share some common interests; you two are attracted to each other, so of course you two are going to want to hang out away from class. No big deal.
Exactly! I don't think they want any part of this type of advice, though.

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this chick I have seen around school a lot who I was always attracted to. I finally talked to her, and we have talked a few times here and there. Nothing serious, one lengthy convo, but nothing too great. She holds up her end of the conversation, but doesn't show any real IOIs. Anyway, maybe she just isn't too forward, and I figure why would she NOT want to go out with me? So I'm gonna ask her out regardless. I plan on doing it one of two ways (the semester is almost over so its do or die time).
The first is to just be a straight up man about it, be forward:

me: Hey I was thinking, we should go out sometime, it would be fun....whats your number?

The second is more playful, and I got it after I watched Devan Sawas character in the movie "Slackers":

Walk up to her and say "Hey you were right, we SHOULD go out sometime"
her: "haha, i never said that"(or something to that effect)
me: "I know, but its a good idea though, so whats your number illl call you?"

Not sure which way I will do it, guess it will depend on my mood that day, hopefully I get a chance to as I haven't seen her around much lately.

Anyway those are your two best bets I would say...either be straight forward, or a little playful....no silly games though.

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, thank you all for your input.

What if after class tomorrow, I tell her that I'm going christmas shopping for some unique gifts Saturday afternoon, and I wouldn't mind a female mind going along.

We live in this historic city on the eastern coast with beautiful squares, so it's really open ended where we can wind up in a pub for lunch while going through shops looking at stuff.

Thoughts?

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Master Disaster said:
Izza, you're exactly right, and I just won't get the chance with her 1 on 1. I'll definitely do that, but I am thinking I won't get that opportunity since she stays in the classroom till her next class.

So, I'm thinking if I can pass her a note through the presentations that no one pays attention to.

I'm wondering if I can pass her a note that's short, but gets her to think what I'm going to tell her something that way I can do what izza was saying.

I'm trying to think of a non-lame way of doing it. It'd be cool to get her anxious to see what I was going to say maybe 15-20 mins before the end of class.

I just can't think of what to write to come off confident and fun.
It is precisely how unusual it would be to find a guy who would walk up to the girl directly and start a conversation (that leads to finding out why she's sexy and telling her why), that makes that the perfect thing to do.

I'm not a fan of the whole note business. What I hear from you is "yeah, but I would have to walk up to her in front of everybody and directly express my sexual interest in her."

What I would recommend is going up to her with friends, and basically be awesome (this is a state of mind that you can't fake. If you don't have it, you're just not ready for this situation, IMHO). Then, you just say something like "mind if I borrow her for a minute?"

Nobody ever minds. Then you talk to her one on one.

But this is a hard situation. You may have to accept that you're not ready to pull this off comfortably and naturally. If so, that's fine. There are lots of easier ways to get a date. This one is pretty advanced IMO. It would depend on my rapport with the girl whether I would feel comfortable. And I'm a pretty outgoing dude.

Izza

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are other people who linger in the class with her, and I would feel awkward asking her out right in front of them, but for some reason I wouldn't feel awkward if I asked her to go help me shopping this weekend.

It's a real non-threatening way to progress the relationship between her and I. Walking around downtown, visiting unique shops, eating at a warm pub sounds like a lot of fun and is really, really non-threatening opposed to officially going out to a nice dinner.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Master Disaster said:
There are other people who linger in the class with her, and I would feel awkward asking her out right in front of them, but for some reason I wouldn't feel awkward if I asked her to go help me shopping this weekend.

It's a real non-threatening way to progress the relationship between her and I. Walking around downtown, visiting unique shops, eating at a warm pub sounds like a lot of fun and is really, really non-threatening opposed to officially going out to a nice dinner.
I feel that. Well, congratulations, I'm really glad you've found something you feel comfortable with (at least in theory. There are lots of things that sound comfortable until you get there, and I'm not just thinking of plush seating in an airplane). Either way, that's a start.

Anyway, as for this "non-threatening business", check out the post in my signature. It covers a lot of this. I used to feel that being non-threatening (and by that I meant non-sexual) was really important. It's actually just a need to disarm her with more progressive values than those that society usually holds. I'm pretty sure the video in the thread will help you with this girl.

Best,
Izza

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a good idea? I need some feedback.

Should I ask her to help me christmas shop downtown Saturday Afternoon? It's an open ended date where it can expand if need be. It's got an agenda with a lot of walking and talking. Plus a never ending pool of discussion.

Not to mention it'll mean we'll have lunch together, and I can go in for the handhold.

What do you think? The only thing is that I don't know if it would sound like a lot of fun. Helping another person Christmas shop? I just don't know.

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I think I got it.

After class tomorrow, I'll say to her, "Let me ask you a question." After that I'm going to gage her reaction to the question. Just to see if she perks up or not.

Then I'll tell her, "I'm having trouble figuring out what to get my sister and mother for christmas. I was going to go downtown this weekend to see if I can find something fun and unique. Do you want to go with?"

I think it would be fun, and if she goes along with it. Set it up for Saturday afternoon.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL note passing. what are you still in highschool or 1st/2nd year college? Note passing is for chicks, men have vocal chords.

I highly recommend DonS's advice. Call, chit chat for like a min, then say you like her style/fashion/whatever and you'd like her help in shopping for sis and mom (like you already said)

clear, simple, and to the point. + people aren't eavesdropping on you every second.

Although if you can pull what Izza says (direct awesome borrowing her for a moment) it'd be great.

I've tried Slickaz coupon idea before, it works, though some girls might get offended if you're too serious while giving it to them.

playaslaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is ridiculous...dude get her # and take her out to a bar. Dont spend too much on women taking em everywhere...