Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im leaving the country, i just ****ed a 15 yr old im 21

Reaction score
fundates_2k7 said:
you should be reported for having sex with a MINOR!Sick bastard I hope the officers read what you posted on the internet.
Another AGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CCKazi007 said:
I just showed it to my cop friend and he has some hackers tracking your computer/IP down. Why the hell didn't you ASK FOR HER AGE? Unless your a pedo you should be able to tell the differance between 15 and 23. You should def. get a good lawyer, now don't be surprised to get a email or call from the cops, it's always the older one's fault because they're assumed to have more judgement/responsibility. Don't try to leave the country or even your state MIAMI, your charges will become more severe and FBI might get involved, because you'll become a loose sex offender.
You are a fvcking tool, the fault was completely hers.

She wanted to be a little attention and wh0re around with big boys. She lied to him when he asked for her age. She was at an over 21's club when he met her. He had every reason to believe that she was over age.

He already feels like sh!t, then loudmouth's like you come along to have your two cents and make him feel worse.

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Lust said:
You are a fvcking tool, the fault was completely hers.

She wanted to be a little attention and wh0re around with big boys. She lied to him when he asked for her age. She was at an over 21's club when he met her. He had every reason to believe that she was over age.

He already feels like sh!t, then loudmouth's like you come along to have your two cents and make him feel worse.
I'm just doing what a good US citizen would do by reporting crime/confession. If it wasn't his fault then he would have no problem explaining that to the jury and judge. Also the age of consent is 18 not 15, there are laws for a reason. Criminals mock society's compassion and mercy. If he's convicted he'll be lucky to get 20 years, I know pedos get life when their in their 20s because they never turned themselves in.

Reaction score
CCKazi007 said:
I'm just doing what a good US citizen would do by reporting crime/confession. If it wasn't his fault then he would have no problem explaining that to the jury and judge. Also the age of consent is 18 not 15, there are laws for a reason. Criminals mock society's compassion and mercy. If he's convicted he'll be lucky to get 20 years, I know pedos get life when their in their 20s because they never turned themselves in.
Surely you jest?? No one here takes these statements seriously - this is a seduction community - which much is based on fantasy!!!

Reaction score
CCKazi007 said:
Surely you jest?? No one here takes these statements seriously - this is a seduction community - which much is based on fantasy!!!

You are a troll!!!!!!!

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Then why are you taking my statements serioulsy, this matter doesn't concern you. It's all fantasy as you say, there's nothing wrong with investigating a potential criminal.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, first of all, HE WAS TRICKED INTO IT. And if anything, this post helps him....

second of all, make sure you tell her why you not going to see her again, MAKE SURE YOU TELL HER IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF HER, ITS BECAUSE OF THE LAW. That way she won't get as pissed.

Reaction score
CCKazi007 said:
Then why are you taking my statements serioulsy, this matter doesn't concern you. It's all fantasy as you say, there's nothing wrong with investigating a potential criminal.
I never took your staement seriously - thus my statement, "Surely you jest" :rolleyes:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
CCKazi007 said:
I just showed it to my cop friend and he has some hackers tracking your computer/IP down. Why the hell didn't you ASK FOR HER AGE? Unless your a pedo you should be able to tell the differance between 15 and 23. You should def. get a good lawyer, now don't be surprised to get a email or call from the cops, it's always the older one's fault because they're assumed to have more judgement/responsibility. Don't try to leave the country or even your state MIAMI, your charges will become more severe and FBI might get involved, because you'll become a loose sex offender.
Let me go out on a limb and guess that you have never even kissed a girl, with the only exception being your second cousin at the local BBW dance club.

You fvcking c0cksucker. Sic the cops on a guy who banged down a hormonal lying cvnt?
1. You're a fvckhead who is only friends with Detective Medavoy from NYPD Blue reruns. 2. You have to be a man to talk to men. Go fvck a sheep then yourself.

Idiot. :down:

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. we have an AGENT amongst us!!! Fight or FLEE!!!!!!

Fvck the agent lets get rid of this punk. This is a seduction forum. Get rid of the agents.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have tipped off the local New York Crime Stoppers.. You might want to scrounge up whatever money you can for bail.

Don't say I didn't warn you. I'm at least giving you a head start.

Good luck and I hope they catch you. Pedophile.

-CMD

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CCKazi007 said:
Why don't you mind your own fvcking business inspector gadget. Your a loser. I can tell the way you post. Have you ever banged a chick. When you were a senior in highschool 18 did you ever pop a girl that was 15 or 16 probably not. The girl lied about her age that can happen to anyone you loser. Anyone with experience knows this. Sorry mods for saying this but this guy is a fvcking piece of sh1t geek loser rat mother fvcker. You deserve to get popped.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because a post was made from your IP does not prove that a specific person made the post. I'm sure several people have access to that computer, right? You leave yourself logged in, and anyone could have made that post, pretending to be you.

Also, in addition to the problems of proof, the post is hearsay, and inadmissible to be used against you in court.

If the story were true, which of course it's not, then your biggest enemies would be #1 her coming up pregnant and #2 her pissed-off daddy. If you don't run into these two problems, you will be fine. Just be more careful next time.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are the reason this country is going downhill. Fvck you in your stupid fvcking face.

babsan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete that ****. It's not like ur fault if she wanted it too, but if some police research gets your ip, they could track you!

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

I'm ROFL right now...

so funny... people wasting their time flaming me... I was just kidding you morons and no I actually lost mine when I was 15 to a 18 year old chick. You honestly believe that his internet post will uphold in court sh*t lol wow goodjob guys your all very educated... lol :rolleyes:

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
spider_007 said:
well, first of all, HE WAS TRICKED INTO IT. And if anything, this post helps him....

second of all, make sure you tell her why you not going to see her again, MAKE SURE YOU TELL HER IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF HER, ITS BECAUSE OF THE LAW. That way she won't get as pissed.
i could give a damn if she got pissed. she tricked him into doing it, so she deserves every amount of emotional hurt she gets from him not feeding her attention ***** fantasies.

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Huge risk messin with underage chicks. Sure there's a bunch who won't say anything, but ultimately any chick will talk, they just can't help themselves. They call them jailbait for a reason ...

Do I have any advice for you? But of course! Pray. Or kill her.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ I havent heard from plain n simple since the original post...Maybe he shot himself in the head like tha dude did last episode :woo: