Im ****ing worried that my gf might be pregnant need some reassurance i guess

Nobeard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im fairly new to being sexually active and have had sex with my girlfriend 3 times in th last month. this month was also our first time. Anyhow im freaking out because her last period was last month on the 26th and she hasn't had hers yet.We used a condom all three times and i looked up on the internet the proper way to use them so i wouldnt mess up, but i dont know they say they are only 98% effective. I dont want to talk to her about it because i dont want to freak her out... i just need some advice or reassurance i dont know what else to ask for im pretty freaked out

Personal experience is greatly appreciated and i know im probably being paranoid so if i am let me know it would be a huge releif

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
She's not pregnant. there.

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
But seriously, there's a good chance she's just late is all. It happens every once in a while. Considering you used a condom all three times, there is a very low chance that she is pregnant. Unless you put the condom on wrong... which seems nearly impossible.

Dergz

Don Juan
Reaction score
she can't be pregnant if u say u laminated yo schlong man.

and why would you look up how to put a condom on the internet. it's as simple as putting a sock on!!

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the similar experience too.. she was late with her thing thats all

PerfectCircle

Don Juan
Reaction score
The first time i had sex I didnt use a condom the first 5 times!... She was late on her period, She Took 2 birth control tests that said she was pregnant..

Then she later got her period (3 weeks or so after) and the tests turned negative..

Im actually thinking back on it now thinking wtf. She never gave me much details on what happend to be honest.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, probably just late.

I know a girl that has something wrong with her body where she will not have a period for four months and then finally have one. The thing that she has affects one out of every ten women in the UK. I believe it is called PCOS.

comic_relief

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tuff one son. Kids are great, kids by the wrong btch, not so great. No reassurances here, if you fck you share the chances of dealing with this ****. If she is preggo make sure you get a DNA test before you put your name on the birth certificate.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude.cmon..dont scare the kid man..

yo..women sometimes have different reasons as to why they get periods late or different times.
1. pregnant
2. interacting with other girls more, the more women interact or live with other girls, thier period clocks readjust to go off at the same time. so hers could change.
3. some girls generally are wired to release their eggs late.
4. has she been playing any major sports/training lately? that could also affect.
5. stress levels are higher than usual
6. not drinking enough water could decrease her chances of having normal flow
7. genetics? does her women folk usually have this problem of lateness?
8. some girls only period once every 4 or 5 months.

and there are many many other reasons. but if she was pregnant there would be ALOT of symptoms that you wouldve picked up on or will eventually.

if you're that worried about, hold on for 2 weeks, usually it comes through within 2 weeks if not, talk to her about getting a preg home test. its easy, she pisses on the thing itll tell you. 99.99% accurate, even when they are wrong its only they say negative but infact shes positive...you'll know.

you can then call your local s3x clinic or youth aid etc and figure out options.

but chances are VERY VERY LOW that this is because of you.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stress can cause a period to be late.

Here are some signs to look for if she may be pregnat... (off the top of my head.)

1. Late/missed period
2. She feels sick when she smells food or trys to eat.
3. Her breast will be sore.

I think a girl starts her period after every 28 days?? Anyways, if she is late or missed her period just take a pregnancy test. Also, the signs could take 2-8 weeks after conception before they show.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PerfectCircle said:
The first time i had sex I didnt use a condom the first 5 times!... She was late on her period, She Took 2 birth control tests that said she was pregnant..

Then she later got her period (3 weeks or so after) and the tests turned negative..

Im actually thinking back on it now thinking wtf. She never gave me much details on what happend to be honest.
seems to me like she aborted. 2 pregnecy tests saying shes pregant + her being 3 weeks late ... something is fishy there.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prodigy746 said:
seems to me like she aborted. 2 pregnecy tests saying shes pregant + her being 3 weeks late ... something is fishy there.
Yep better save up for the abortion (free in nz here but costs 1000 if you go private with no records held :) )

Another reason why a vasectomy is the best answer :)

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a father. I've been through more than one pregnancy scare. First thing is to face facts, which is what my post was about. Understand the facts and consequences. After that, deal with it rationally and with logic, don't get all emotional about it. There isn't much you can do about it one way or another to be honest.

My first pregnancy scare was in college. The condom broke, her period was late and she refused to have an abortion. In fact she wouldn't even tell me if she took a pregnancy test. After 3 months of badgering her and worrying, I just gave up and said screw it. it is what it is. Turns out she wasn't preggo but the bytch never bothered to tell me, she just let me stew over it. That taught me not to get to involved emotionally over a pregnancy.

My ex fiance thought she was pregnant several times. Lucked out.

The ex knew for a fact when she was pregnant. Actually so did I. It was a vibe we both could feel. The test just confimed what we already knew.

So get your mind right and deal with the matter.