I'm ****ing sick of american girls

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm done, i'm all about the imports now. They're so much more down to earth, and REAL. This website was created because of white american girls and how they think.

This is a rant, but i'm sick of the games. They love to play games. It's like "just grow up already damn."

Aight i'm done.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with American women is that they have been corrupted by feminism to no end ... feminism teaches them they they can be loose and sexually expressive wheneever they want and many of them go so overboard on powertrips that it turns into this hugh sex game dance, because otherwise they are brainwashed to think that they are being taken advantage of if they do not.

And of course this ruins them for real relationships, because in the extreme they can take things like marriage as a misogynic institution that disallows them from sexually expressing themselves and exploits them so they just go wild and kick down any sort of support structure that could actually possibly solidify a good relationship, which makes them even more undesirable.

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never found that in european/south american women though. It's like this is how the modern american woman thinks:

"I'm going to marry some rich guy, and I won't have to lift a finger...hell I might not even love him, but he'll take care of me and maybe we might get divorced who knows...either way i'm set for life. yay me."

**** that. That's fake sh!t. That's b!tch sh!t.

Imports, i'm all about 'em now.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
T Money, it is either that or the poor man's version where the girl either gets knocked up so she can trap a man or failing to trap him using a child as a tool to milk child support payments out of him. Either way she is set for about 18 years of free financial support.

Mind_Body_Soul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with American women is that they have been corrupted by feminism to no end ... feminism teaches them they they can be loose and sexually expressive wheneever they want and many of them go so overboard on powertrips that it turns into this hugh sex game dance, because otherwise they are brainwashed to think that they are being taken advantage of if they do not.
This site is basically a band-aid for a problem that runs much deeper than simple tactics. Feminism is fvcking up our country. This site teaches us how to get back the power in our own relationships, but it isn't solving the bigger issue. This country is going down the sh1tter.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
T Money said:
This is a rant, but i'm sick of the games. They love to play games. It's like "just grow up already damn."
Good luck with that attitude mate.

Sex And The City is worldwide now. Get used to it.

Bevo

Don Juan
Reaction score
So true, but that modern menthality is well spread over europe and south america already. YES, pick up art IS created as a counter-reaction. In parts there is general wisdom about emotions, but over the half is only unnatural.

Sure enough also in Spain you would have to go to the suburbs or beach towns to meet natural women.

Not only they prefer love to money, but they dont hide their desire for sex, its win-win, both are on the same level, women are thankfull for being offered good sex and honesty, normaly.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just thinking about this myself. I'm really appreciating seeing women who aren't 'Americanized.' I'm having fun hanging out with a Hawaiian who just moved to the mainland, a Dutch and a Mexican/Indian mix. All of them say what they mean straight away, they are all very giving and each despise supplicating 'nice guys.' Life is good... :D

Bevo

Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent link from djbr it is, but keep in mind the guy only meets certain women he subconsciously picks, just like what he says about the women that pick the jerks and then complain

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the "western world" is this way now. Western Europe (to a greater or lesser degree), the UK, Australia, Canada and so forth. Japanese girls are still good, mostly. I hear Eastern Euro girls are old school too.

The rest want to be men without d1cks - so I say let them.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you Americans are actually lucky to live in a country like that.
Where I´m from (Germany) we don´t have a lot of hot women unlike in the US and the ones that are hot are single most of the time cuz they act like total b!tches.

JayCamx23

Don Juan
Reaction score
t money i agree with you to a point. not all of them are bad (although alot lol). i know some good girls out there. and im not talkin about the ones that will give you sum, but the ones that dont play games, and have respect for you even tho they are hot. its the ones that are hot and think they rule the world and "can do whatever they want cuz theyre hot" that are gettin you mad... dont pay attention to em

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djbr said:
Good luck with that attitude mate.

Sex And The City is worldwide now. Get used to it.

Actually, I think you are the one that needs the best of luck. If you continue to seek women who are 'sl-uts in the city' then life will be your mentor.

ExploringOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats. Now you have joined the majority of men who hate american women.

Give me european girls any day :)

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
T Money said:
I'm done, i'm all about the imports now. They're so much more down to earth, and REAL. This website was created because of white american girls and how they think.

Aight i'm done.
I totally agree with you. Now that I'm no longer dating americanized hors I now have several women who TREAT ME BETTER, RESPECT ME , APPRECIATE THAT AFFECTION I SHOW THEM, AND ACKNOWLEDGE MY EFFORTS TO PROVIDE A BETTER LIFE

All you can do is pity these foolish women today who are lost in their ways.

You should see some of the evil looks I get from my ex girlfriends (canadian women) who have met my new chiquita. They are soo ticked off that she is cooking, cleaning, and appreciating everything I do for her. I love telling them why I like her so much. It really ticks them off. She is also very hot and they can't compete. So funny... but I love it. When they disapprove of her and get angry with me they sound like a typical labour union.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
the post you linked to is excellent, djbr. I had not yet read it.
:crackup:

It's old as fvck, I know... and beaten up to death :D