Centaurion
Master Don Juan
heh i dont usually post any field reports, but today is the exception, cause something unfooking unbelievable happned.
To take it it from the top.
I havn't really been out hitting the town and the clubs really much lately because of a slight depression. But tonight, I grabbed my balls and said F it, and went out to this pretty upscale bar here in sydney, The Establishment Bar (for those that knows what/where it is). It's situated right in the buisness district, and it's known for being a kinda yuppie bar (lots of suits and pretty hot secretary/CEO/gold digger chicks).
Anyways, I was wearing a light grey suit with a light pink shirt, a dark pink tie and a pink hankerchief (sp?) that I had in my breastpocket. Let me add that it's an awesome combination *if* you can pull it off and not look like just another metrosexual fruitcake.
So, i walk over to the bar and order a corona (the best beer ever!!), right next to me, there's this kinda hot blonde babe (about an 8) thats just sitting there and looking for the next AFC that can buy her a drink. I just give her a smile, a nod and wait for my beer. I finally get my beer and make eyecontact with this cute HB7 thats sitting right across me on the other side of the bar. As I'm about to walk to her and do some Djing, this another petite brunette HB9 walks up to me just out of the blue and starts a convo that went like this :
HB9 : "wow, you must be like the only guy that didn't offer Jenny a drink (the blonde HB8 that was sitting by the bar)"
Cent, with a wide stupid drunk grin on my face : " Well, she really isn't that hot"
HB9 : "Really!? *while she gave me the look* Btw, have I told you that you are wearing my favourite colour?"
Cent, still with a stupid grin on my face : "heh, I never said that I was any good with colours'
She then gave me this playful slap on my arm, and some more kino. I just excused myself and went over to the cute HB7 and chatted her up.
Anyways, some time later the HB9 came up to me and I just had to start some kino. A couple of drinks later, one thing led to another and suddenly we were outside and getting a cab to her place. (where I found out that she was 32 years old (!!!) *i could have died with a bigass smile on my face right then and there*). Let me add that she took totally controll over at her place, I wasn't boning her, she was boning me. After an hour or two, I came up with a lame excuse that I had to work tomorrow, got her number and left her place.
Destiny had it that I didnt get hold of any cabs, so I had to walk towards the city, and before I knew it I was back at The Establishment Bar (she lived like 15min from the bar), so I just had to head back in again.
The blonde HB8 was till sitting at the bar, looking for some poor AFC that could do her bidding. By this time, i was pretty decent drunk, and when I'm drunk, the jerk comes out. So, I walked over to her and went like >
Cent : "So hows the 'hunting' going?" - once again in a C&F tone and with a smile
HB8 - leaned forward and showed some clevage : "Good actually" - sizing me up and down.
Cent : "You got to do better than that, honey" - C&F attitude with a wink.
and then i left her. Sometimes later she just walked up and put a napkin with her number written on it in my pocket, and walked out without looking back.
I think I'll give it a couple of days and then call her up. I dont know what I'm gonna do with the 32year old chick, seams like kinda out of league, but aah well, I'll see how it goes.
SO, the MORAL OF THE STORY is, no matter where you are, some style and a C&F attitude can do miracles. Just don't be afraid, talk and act like you own the friggin place!
ps. sorry for the lousy english guys. i just got back, so im tired and still buzzed. take care dudes!
To take it it from the top.
I havn't really been out hitting the town and the clubs really much lately because of a slight depression. But tonight, I grabbed my balls and said F it, and went out to this pretty upscale bar here in sydney, The Establishment Bar (for those that knows what/where it is). It's situated right in the buisness district, and it's known for being a kinda yuppie bar (lots of suits and pretty hot secretary/CEO/gold digger chicks).
Anyways, I was wearing a light grey suit with a light pink shirt, a dark pink tie and a pink hankerchief (sp?) that I had in my breastpocket. Let me add that it's an awesome combination *if* you can pull it off and not look like just another metrosexual fruitcake.
So, i walk over to the bar and order a corona (the best beer ever!!), right next to me, there's this kinda hot blonde babe (about an 8) thats just sitting there and looking for the next AFC that can buy her a drink. I just give her a smile, a nod and wait for my beer. I finally get my beer and make eyecontact with this cute HB7 thats sitting right across me on the other side of the bar. As I'm about to walk to her and do some Djing, this another petite brunette HB9 walks up to me just out of the blue and starts a convo that went like this :
HB9 : "wow, you must be like the only guy that didn't offer Jenny a drink (the blonde HB8 that was sitting by the bar)"
Cent, with a wide stupid drunk grin on my face : " Well, she really isn't that hot"
HB9 : "Really!? *while she gave me the look* Btw, have I told you that you are wearing my favourite colour?"
Cent, still with a stupid grin on my face : "heh, I never said that I was any good with colours'
She then gave me this playful slap on my arm, and some more kino. I just excused myself and went over to the cute HB7 and chatted her up.
Anyways, some time later the HB9 came up to me and I just had to start some kino. A couple of drinks later, one thing led to another and suddenly we were outside and getting a cab to her place. (where I found out that she was 32 years old (!!!) *i could have died with a bigass smile on my face right then and there*). Let me add that she took totally controll over at her place, I wasn't boning her, she was boning me. After an hour or two, I came up with a lame excuse that I had to work tomorrow, got her number and left her place.
Destiny had it that I didnt get hold of any cabs, so I had to walk towards the city, and before I knew it I was back at The Establishment Bar (she lived like 15min from the bar), so I just had to head back in again.
The blonde HB8 was till sitting at the bar, looking for some poor AFC that could do her bidding. By this time, i was pretty decent drunk, and when I'm drunk, the jerk comes out. So, I walked over to her and went like >
Cent : "So hows the 'hunting' going?" - once again in a C&F tone and with a smile
HB8 - leaned forward and showed some clevage : "Good actually" - sizing me up and down.
Cent : "You got to do better than that, honey" - C&F attitude with a wink.
and then i left her. Sometimes later she just walked up and put a napkin with her number written on it in my pocket, and walked out without looking back.
I think I'll give it a couple of days and then call her up. I dont know what I'm gonna do with the 32year old chick, seams like kinda out of league, but aah well, I'll see how it goes.
SO, the MORAL OF THE STORY is, no matter where you are, some style and a C&F attitude can do miracles. Just don't be afraid, talk and act like you own the friggin place!
ps. sorry for the lousy english guys. i just got back, so im tired and still buzzed. take care dudes!